Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2017] Live Up To Your Name, Dr. Heo 명불허전

11 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

@fans123 Luckily I got to read it. Pls mention me if you post it somewhere else. Thank you. :heart:

yes, @fans123, mention me too... same to @minbongyi's writings :wink:

on a side note to @Berou (sorry if this is considered offtopic), the few of us @icedmilktea @ummnado who have been drawing fanart are considering to collate all our artwork dedicated to LUTYN in a specific thread. is there an avenue within soompi forums to do this? since it does not really fall within fanfiction.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@boingboingracquet noted! Gonna gather all the girls somewhere else and let's discuss better. Okay? Hehehee

@leba Aigooaigooaigoo~ it's okay dear. No one in fault here. Hahahahaa. We're just slightly talked oot and it's normal. Thanks to Mod for remind us, we're not violating this thread purpose more further. Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, boingboingracquet said:

yes, @fans123, mention me too... same to @minbongyi's writings :wink:

on a side note to @Berou (sorry if this is considered offtopic), the few of us @icedmilktea @ummnado who have been drawing fanart are considering to collate all our artwork dedicated to LUTYN in a specific thread. is there an avenue within soompi forums to do this? since it does not really fall within fanfiction.

Yes there is a specific section dedicated to crafts, arts and fanarts, etc. You can post your artworks  in the arts, crafts & home section :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

I binge watched this drama this year and I really loved it. It wasn't a popular drama and it's a shame because it's really an enjoyable show with a happy ending. The main couple had good chemistry, the pacing of the show was great and I think it's a drama I can recommend to many people.

• Like 1

It's been a while and I came here again to drop this masterpiece. Because I still love this couple and drama so much. Enjoy! 

• Like 4

It's been a while so I hope someone here can help me.

I bought the LUTYN DVD in Jan, but just remember it and realised I did not receive it.... Did anyone not receive theirs too?

On 8/31/2018 at 3:48 PM, bugfany said:

It's been a while so I hope someone here can help me.

I bought the LUTYN DVD in Jan, but just remember it and realised I did not receive it.... Did anyone not receive theirs too?

hello i also buy the dvd ... still no news about the dvd ... it's been more than a year ... maybe someday we'll have it in our hands just wait