060923 Leo Charity Concert Dance Performance~

Guest xmichellee

Guest xmichellee

It's Dong Bang Junior, again<3 TVXQ, SuJu, K&V
HEYY everyone!!

Anyway, remember those girls dancing Rising Sun in school? It's us again <3 You do know we are Dong Bang Junior right? lol. dun ask me bout the name. ^^

SOOO, recently, we performed for the Leo Charity Concert (LCC). It's sorta like a competition too. We got second. Some breakdancers got first. i mean, compare us to professionals spinning on their heads. LMAO~

We danced Scandal, Rising Sun...etc. Some of those songs were used by SuJu in their Dance Specials too. It took us about 3-4 months to learn all the steps and make sure everything goes alright. But turned out we weren't that 'synchronized'. HEHEE. :D There were some problems with the song too. ><

here's the link to our performance:

(I'm the one who did the cutwheel at the start ^^ )

-I really wanna know what you guys think bout this~ so please leave a comment! :D

Dong Bang Junior. Lol. How catchy.

will edit.

so halfway through the video i realize there was not going to be anysinging. i was like, wow. what a long intro. but anywayssssss....... the dance moves i guess looks easier than what it is since it took you that long! youre right, it wasn't that synchronized but it was just. :]

Coool! I liked it xD I dunno maybe 'cause the songs sounded really familiar (from suju's show) I don't think I could've remembered any of Rising Sun so good job! :)

Guest K-popMiko

It was a pretty good performance, yet it seemed like you guys lacked consistent energy throughout the whole performance and synchronization, but in this case you've noticed it. Though I must say this must've been harder than the Rising Sun choreography as there were a series of choreography you had to learn and perfect and dance in unison as a group, so I give you props for that.

What'd I suggest [meaning you don't have to listen to what I say] is that the next time you do is practice your part and rehearse as a group when you guys get together to achieve the best of your potential. Meaning know your steps well, put all your energy to make your moves clean and powerful and put yourself into the dance, molding the moves and creating your style when practicing alone. Then you guys practice as a group, work out timing, precise location of each person and unison when you move and you'll achieve better results as a group and feel even more accomplished with your efforts.

I'd say I learned a thing or two from you guys myself =]

I know nothing about dancing but it was an awesome performance xDD =D I could never do anything close to that~

Yeah, you already mentioned you guys werent really in sync but ye xD; Uhm O_O; I wish we could've seen you guys a little closer? Some parts I didnt really catch.. like when a few of you guys were on the floor during they "hey micky youre so fine.... " etc part; XD but ye =O the heart thing (that you guys did with your arms xD) was so cute ^^.

And ye =D Good job to all of you guys ^^.

Guest xmichellee

ritzy: it's catchy? lol. and there wasn't gonna be asny singing~ he he

tofuu: yea, some are from suju's shows <33 :D

K-popMiko: thanks for your comment and your suggestion <333 it would surely help us improve~ :D

miss joongie: thankoos! scandal? haha. many people loove that song

HUAY: oh that part. um, many people didn't understand it but it was actually supposed to be like..my friend will be lying down with her legs folded and i'll put my shirt over her legs. so it'll look i have really short legs cos her folded legs will be my legs ..omg i dun get what i'm saying..but you get the picture eh? got that idea from suju. they did that too. oo and we came up with the heart thing last minute<3

joonage: i'm not really sure bout the kung fu thing too. suju danced to that song in Heroine 6 before. ^^ and nono..we didn't use Canon. you thought it was Canon after the kungfu song? nah. it was a song dbsk danced to before...long long ago ^^

Kaemi: HEYYYY yea it's me!! lol. glad you liked it <333

joonage: i'm not really sure bout the kung fu thing too. suju danced to that song in Heroine 6 before. ^^ and nono..we didn't use Canon. you thought it was Canon after the kungfu song? nah. it was a song dbsk danced to before...long long ago ^^

Wasn't it Canon after the Kung Fu one and the DBSK one?

xD

Either way ... I wish I could find that Kung Fu song. haha

Archived