[Japanese Drama 2017] My lover's secret aka I Love You, But I Have a Secret, Aishite tatte, Himitsu wa Aru, 愛してたって、秘密はある, Sundays 22:00

0ly40

I Love You, But I Have a Secret

(Aishite tatte, Himitsu wa Aru)

Resultado de imagen para 愛してたって、秘密はある 2017

Details:

English title: I Love You, But I Have a Secret / My lover's secret

Romaji: Aishite tatte, Himitsu wa Aru

Japanese: 愛してたって、秘密はある

Director: Hayato Kawai

Writer: Sayaka Kuwamura

Network: NTV

Episodes: 10

Release Date: July 16, 2017 -- sep 17

Runtime: Sundays

Plot:

When Rei Okumori (Sota Fukushi) was in the 3rd grade of middle school, he killed his father to protect his mother Akiko (Honami Suzuki). His father physically abused his mother. They buried his dead body in their yard and made it appear he went missing. Since that time, they kept they their secret and did not tell anyone.

8 years later, Rei Okumori is now a law school student and pursuing his dream of becoming a lawyer. At his law school, he meets Sawa Tachibana (Haruna Kawaguchi) who hopes to become a public prosecutor. They fall in love and Rei Okumori wants to marry Sawa Tachibana. He begins to receive a message from someone that knows his secret.

Cast:

Source: asianwiki

Official page: http://www.ntv.co.jp/aishitetatte/

http://www.ntv.co.jp/aishitetatte/images/chart.png

Trailer: soon

• 1 month later...

So I just finished right now the ep 1 raw without understanding any dialogues. Boy. that ending tho! When the dead father appeared out from the dark (as Rei, was getting water from the fridge) I didn't have inkling... but I knew it's gotta be a dream.. and I was right.  Rei was being choked.  He woke up suddenly from his nightmare  when he heard his mom screamed he bolted suddenly, saw her  at the back porch, the grave where the father's body was buried was unearth.  Someone dug out the the body because it's not there.

DFWLsYHU0AAzXaX.jpg

The first scenes. We flashed back in the beginning ( 11 yrs ago, I think) to see  what happened.   Rei saw the abuse done to his mother. His father kept hitting  and slapping, he couldn't stand it, he took took like a trophy and whack it on the back which killed the father instantly. 

The middle part, if I understood the actions, Saw and Rei are engaged and getting married but  Saw's father does not approve. The two met whilst being in law class. Rei was quiet nerdy student and  there was a scene during class time when he flashed back to the day his killed his father.   Sawa comforted him afterwards. It's raw so I don't understand the conversation, but that's how it seems to be. The latter part of the episode, there's a scene of Rei was tutoring a high school girl at his home... but that girl seem to harbor something. Maybe a crush?  When she left his house, there was that that creepy look focused on her.

And we go to the scene where  Rei having sweet moments with Sawa but then his phone beeped he saw messaged.... somebody knows what happened that day he buried his father's body. Checking closely  I noticed from a "mailer demon@tn.xxx"

For now I'm suspecting the schoolgirl as the one behind the message.... knowing what he did that day.. 11 yrs ago.  Once the episode is sub I'll probably have one or two suspect.

DFGHaBHU0AMsv0M.jpg

pics/rt ctto

• 2 weeks later...

Checking episode 2 raw then ep 3.  This drama  hasn't been sub. But I expect it will be. So I shall wait. Meanwhile my thoughts for ep 2 and 3 once I'm done. Obviously I'm not going to understand any dialogues but I I've watched ep 1 so more or less I know what's going on already just not what they're saying so not sure what's happening... for each scenes.

Meanwhile.....

Drama ratings..

• 2 weeks later...

@saranghaebakainu I know right. I watched the  first 3 episodes raw but I'm doing binge watch again for the 5 episodes.  Need a sub for this.. It takes a while but when it's sub  it's all the episodes. so yeah.. gotta be patient.

Sota Fukushi though <3

Nicely done cinematography lighting  for this scene.

Credit as tagged

It's weekend but still waiting for subs. Fukushi Sota been so busy with live action movies..woooh <3

The first 3 are sub but the rest are all raw.I think I'm gonna wait till about 6 episodes are sub. It's hard to follow when I don't understand the dialogues.

ep6 tomorrow.

Looking cook wit this still. I'm normally used to seeing him in shirt and jeans... but <3

RTs Cr: as tagged.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, just finished watching ep 1-5 subbed, it's confusing coz everyone around Rei seem to have motive or secret themselves. Love this kind of dark drama and watched ep 6-8 raw but can't really understand what's going on. Can't wait to see who's been tormenting Rei and what will happen to him and his relationship with Sawa once the secret is out. Ciao for now while waiting patiently for subbed episodes....:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived