clon_105

3 hours ago, acklexxx said:

I find Farm's crush on p'bright so adorable :wub: the way he looks at him, he is so innocent is cute. Bright seems like a player though i hope he doesn't mess with Farm too much.

Lol Farm is adorable :wink:

2 hours ago, deltos said:

I was looking for a word to describe Knock and Pleng....Plastic is the only one that registered. The do all the stuff, but there's isn't any heart felt emotion. And I think that's the way the actors are playing the characters...so it works.  In contrast Phu has emotion for the teachers...you see it... kinda cute.  I would agree about knock and the social media thing.  TWWM sets that up nicely - he's taken his relationship issues to the net...comments are funny.

Spoiler

Not to mention his GF is Miss Beauty Queen who left a comment "I feel sorry for your girlfriend" I laughed so much, I had to paused to be sure it wasn't my imagination haha!!! Though if she isn't sorry for herself I doubt no one else will be, or maybe Mikki!!

I tend to agree with plastic, but there is some more I think, like Pleng is suspicious of Knock-Korn and she's trying not to make it too obvious with her (in my opinion) cheap comments and more but she is possessive and trying to get in the way of Knock-Korn "friendship", but at this point the lack of chemistry between Pleng-Knock makes it like she's possessive of something she possess rather than her boyfriend. And the fact is they don't seem to really know each other, she is more self-centered and Knock is more.....I want to say Korn-centered haha, but not yet, not to that extent, but like Tul said about his character he is a bit of a richard simmons, about his GF he seems to care only about the fluffy stuff with some shyness in the mix.

I think the connection is there...I think the doctor senses how Farm feels about him - the newness of it all....and he is taking his time letting Farm make the first move perhaps. I will admit, there are moments Farm reminds me of  Wayo..and I yell man-up stop acting like a ...well I'll be nice...LOL

I will say 45:26 in E5 had me rolling...it was so perfect of a line...perhaps because I've heard it before in rw...LOL yeah Bright is a player alright - and I think it's partly because he hasn't found the right person...Farm is on deck...let's see how he bats !  Play his cards right...he will own Bright.

Lol I'll repeat myself Farm is adorable :wink: And yes Bright senses it, but on that I'm a little confused with episode 5 and the trailer with 6. Because of episode 5, I feel like Bright is only using Farm to get in Korn's pants, which is quite different from my previous thought, I thought Bright really liked Farm's awkwardness, I guess he does but yeah like you said he's a player. In some ways, I wouldn't mind such a development (Bright showing some interest in Korn) in order to get Knock jealous again, as Mew seems to have been put in his place already unless more is to come with him. And then the trailer of ep 6, which is in line with the Bright-Farm pairing....so yeah in 5 I was left a bit confused, I guess it will depend on how the story continues to develop, so far each episode is better than the one before, it's killing me!

I 've never heard that line at 45:26 before so I laughed a lot, but yeah this scene I was thinking poor Farm, and I can't wait for ep 6 to know how this gonna develop. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, zeirii said:

Reveal hidden contents

I loved that..and my appreciation of the production team was elevated.Those little nuggets of creativity says a lot about screenwriter and director.  It was brilliant...and set her up for something down the road. She spends so much time on social media, that might just be her Achilles heel.

20 minutes ago, zeirii said:

but like Tul said about his character he is a bit of a richard simmons, about his GF he seems to care only about the fluffy stuff with some shyness in the mix.

that's how I feel when they are together..fluffy, shy, and plastic.  Like living ken and barbie dolls...the scene in the preview where

Spoiler

she is bathing him on the bed...LMAO - I'm like, dude...is that all you got ? It looked like a B & K moment...Not to mention she was dress very stylishly for giving a sponge bath...everything is for show..no substance...at . all. and they do it well.

26 minutes ago, zeirii said:

I feel like Bright is only using Farm to get in Korn's pants, which is quite different from my previous thought, I thought Bright really liked Farm's awkwardness, I guess he does but yeah like you said he's a player. In some ways, I wouldn't mind such a development (Bright showing some interest in Korn) in order to get Knock jealous.

Spoiler

Well in the hospital flashback - Bright does tell Knock that he thinks Korn is cute. And Knock prolly knows his cousin is gay - so the jealousy thing might just work. Korn ( until he knew that Knock and Bright were related) - thought Bright might be after Knock, because very early on...there was " the look". That's why Korn was worried. And then at the club..it was clear what Brights intentions were.

I think part of the confusion was Farm never returned...so as the audience we know nothing except the previews in E6. And what's with the Blue drinks ??? Sorry that was an aside.

33 minutes ago, zeirii said:

I 've never heard that line at 45:26 before so I laughed a lot, but yeah this scene I was thinking poor Farm, and I can't wait for ep 6 to know how this gonna develop. 

Well...it's a gay guy thing...if ya going in for a hook-up...there often is some creative way to determine top v. bottom...the clicking of the glasses was priceless.  I've heard the line before  but never used it.  And since Bright and Korn " clink" at the top of the glass...it would be the equivalent of two Bull elephants fighting...LOL  E6 ought to be interesting to say the least...those even episodes !

13 hours ago, Thunder Mage said:

Well it airs Wednesday-Thursday 8 PM (Thailand Time) It was patterned to a Korean Drama schedule.

Episode 4 it's good, good, good. 

I think Pleng will stay for a while. I liked that Yiwha is noticing something about Korn's attitude toward to Knock.  

As for BrightFarm, yeah I don't see the chemistry as of yet. 

Well if they're going to follow the novel, Pleng might stay a little bit longer. But Korn's relationship with Mew was also changed, he was just a device to make Knock jealous (in the novel) but here he was Korn's ex. 

I'm afraid that with that schedule it might end much earlier. Like Korean dramas end supppperrrr fast. 

@Thunder Mage, I think you may be selling the BrightFarm relationship a bit short.  I think Farms innocence is the main factor that moves the good doctor.  That  and the fact that the kid is cute as hell doesn't hurt even a little.:wub:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, zeirii said:

Lol Farm is adorable :wink:

Reveal hidden contents

Not to mention his GF is Miss Beauty Queen who left a comment "I feel sorry for your girlfriend" I laughed so much, I had to paused to be sure it wasn't my imagination haha!!! Though if she isn't sorry for herself I doubt no one else will be, or maybe Mikki!!

I tend to agree with plastic, but there is some more I think, like Pleng is suspicious of Knock-Korn and she's trying not to make it too obvious with her (in my opinion) cheap comments and more but she is possessive and trying to get in the way of Knock-Korn "friendship", but at this point the lack of chemistry between Pleng-Knock makes it like she's possessive of something she possess rather than her boyfriend. And the fact is they don't seem to really know each other, she is more self-centered and Knock is more.....I want to say Korn-centered haha, but not yet, not to that extent, but like Tul said about his character he is a bit of a richard simmons, about his GF he seems to care only about the fluffy stuff with some shyness in the mix.

Lol I'll repeat myself Farm is adorable :wink: And yes Bright senses it, but on that I'm a little confused with episode 5 and the trailer with 6. Because of episode 5, I feel like Bright is only using Farm to get in Korn's pants, which is quite different from my previous thought, I thought Bright really liked Farm's awkwardness, I guess he does but yeah like you said he's a player. In some ways, I wouldn't mind such a development (Bright showing some interest in Korn) in order to get Knock jealous again, as Mew seems to have been put in his place already unless more is to come with him. And then the trailer of ep 6, which is in line with the Bright-Farm pairing....so yeah in 5 I was left a bit confused, I guess it will depend on how the story continues to develop, so far each episode is better than the one before, it's killing me!

You're right, Bright is a player, but I think that Farms innocence is the prime factor that attracts and moves the doctor.  I think that very innocence will be what in the end is the deciding factor in that relationship.  Farm has got the Good Doctor wrapped around his little finger and doesn't even know it yet.:tongue:

• Like 1

Mostly why I don't like Knock gf is because I can tell that she is more into her social media than into her boyfriend xD That is the main reason. And her assumptions are taken from nothing because as far as we saw a scene between them and we know that Korn is gay, that she knows nothing about it... And I as far as I was her was be thinking that they just the best friend who care for each other :wink: So it's weird.

I do like Fam and P'Bright and I don't think they are awkward with each other... I just think these things look like that normally. Fam is into doctor and doctor and doctor kinda know it but right now he doesn't want to play with a kid... And the look Fam's giving doctor is cute :D He seems fascinated by him and at the same time didn't understand why :D  I really like the scene when they go for a drink xD When doctor making moves on Korn and Fam feel so sad... Poor Fam ;( I can't wait for the next ep  :D

19 hours ago, deltos said:

I loved that..and my appreciation of the production team was elevated.Those little nuggets of creativity says a lot about screenwriter and director.  It was brilliant...and set her up for something down the road. She spends so much time on social media, that might just be her Achilles heel.

Spoiler

I like that too, also that specific part about Pleng being Miss Beauty Queen commenting on the thread I think we can read further into it, she's reading a thread about a guy with a GF who cheated on her with his guy friend. She's not too obvious about it yet but she is jealous and suspicious and Knock when he wrote they are talking normal when talking about Pleng and Korn, he's totally oblivious. But this is also making me believe that Pleng is the one that created the thread about Korn and now in support of Mikki the thread about Phu and the teacher. She already told Mikki she would support her, so she has motives.

that's how I feel when they are together..fluffy, shy, and plastic.  Like living ken and barbie dolls...the scene in the preview where

Spoiler

Hide contents

she is bathing him on the bed...LMAO - I'm like, dude...is that all you got ? It looked like a B & K moment...Not to mention she was dress very stylishly for giving a sponge bath...everything is for show..no substance...at . all. and they do it well.

Lol :D you're cracking me up I love that comparison!! But yeah, I don't know if it's the same in the book but indeed in the show they really do it in a way to put a contrast between Knock-Korn and Knock-Pleng, quite a different way of doing things and its amazing!

I think part of the confusion was Farm never returned...so as the audience we know nothing except the previews in E6. And what's with the Blue drinks ??? Sorry that was an aside.

Yeah, I can't wait for episode 6 now, and see what will happen there. It'd be great to see Knock there too, but I guess he'll be busy with the other scene we saw in the preview....we'll see lol 

For the blue drink who knows, some shows have Pink Milk and they have blue drinks :wink: I'm gonna say now maybe every shows needs its own staple drink haha

Well...it's a gay guy thing...if ya going in for a hook-up...there often is some creative way to determine top v. bottom...the clicking of the glasses was priceless.  I've heard the line before  but never used it.  And since Bright and Korn " clink" at the top of the glass...it would be the equivalent of two Bull elephants fighting...LOL  E6 ought to be interesting to say the least...those even episodes !

:wink: I'm a gay guy and I really didn't know that one!!! But, I don't go out often, so thx for educating me!!! Yeah they are two Tops, two big alpha wolves, I can't wait for this next freakin episode, the bar is really high now!!

Spoiler

Also, before the clank, Bright specified he wasn't there to speak about Knock, and this to me was an important piece of information, I thought maybe he was trying to gauge Korn's feeling for Knock, as we saw in the seasonal preview there will be an ep where he will tell Korn I know about your feeling for Knock, so I thought he already began to wonder about it and tried to know more, but yeah they made us saw at that moment the flashback to when he said to Knock "your friend is cute" and then with that sentence and the clinging, he's really a player lol 

19 hours ago, charlesmorris said:

You're right, Bright is a player, but I think that Farms innocence is the prime factor that attracts and moves the doctor.  I think that very innocence will be what in the end is the deciding factor in that relationship.  Farm has got the Good Doctor wrapped around his little finger and doesn't even know it yet.:tongue:

I like to think that too!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dziwna said:

Mostly why I don't like Knock gf is because I can tell that she is more into her social media than into her boyfriend xD That is the main reason. And her assumptions are taken from nothing because as far as we saw a scene between them and we know that Korn is gay, that she knows nothing about it... And I as far as I was her was be thinking that they just the best friend who care for each other :wink: So it's weird.

I do like Fam and P'Bright and I don't think they are awkward with each other... I just think these things look like that normally. Fam is into doctor and doctor and doctor kinda know it but right now he doesn't want to play with a kid... And the look Fam's giving doctor is cute :D He seems fascinated by him and at the same time didn't understand why :D  I really like the scene when they go for a drink xD When doctor making moves on Korn and Fam feel so sad... Poor Fam ;( I can't wait for the next ep  :D

I really feel Pleng is suspicious, she might no know Korn is gay, and what happened between the two, but the way she is acting, she knows something is up. And we saw some of her own flashbacks towards that end. But you are right, at the same time she seems to care more about her social media.

You're so right about Farm, I think he's adorable with his fascination with Bright, and already we see less of his GF which is a plus, she's even worst than Mikki and Pleng in my mind!!

• Like 2

Spoiler

1 hour ago, zeirii said:

But this is also making me believe that Pleng is the one that created the thread about Korn and now in support of Mikki the thread about Phu and the teacher. She already told Mikki she would support her, so she has motives.

Of course, she has the skill set  - and she was at the game when Korn kicked a$$. She would have taken video of that for sure. She is dangerously insecure. And ditto about having Mikk's back - she' going help her try and destroy Phu in a way that he comes back to her ( Mikki).  Sadly, they don't know that the game is over and everyone has gone home especially Pleng - I think she even would be willing to sleep with Knock if she thought he would stay...Prissy B that she is...lol I think said it before ( who knows) but Knock looking at her text while in the restaurant and NOT responding is key...he's gonna kept trying to stay in the game...but he's beginning to care less and less even if he doesn't realize it himself - we are waiting for the wake up call !

1 hour ago, zeirii said:

Yeah, I can't wait for episode 6 now, and see what will happen there. It'd be great to see Knock there too, but I guess he'll be busy with the other scene we saw in the preview....we'll see lol 

For the blue drink who knows, some shows have Pink Milk and they have blue drinks :wink: I'm gonna say now maybe every shows needs its own staple drink haha

Me too ! Although I'm not sure how busy Knock will be... it looks like an abs photoshoot ( which are nice btw). I notice that in some Thai drama's the drinks are blurred out - perhaps that's only for the Blue Short drama's..Maybe the blue drinks are innocuous enough that they can be  lovely Agave and GingerAle drinks....LMAO...Not.

2 hours ago, zeirii said:

I'm a gay guy and I really didn't know that one!!! But, I don't go out often, so thx for educating me!!! Yeah they are two Tops, two big alpha wolves, I can't wait for this next freakin episode, the bar is really high now!!

Hey Bro !  Welcome !  We are few and coming out...BL is no longer a secret....LOL Yeah there are a few other strategies...but they haven't appeared on TWM so no sense giving out corporate secrets...B) it's something to imagine...but I don't think it's going to come to the Alpha's fighting it out...that's another kind of drama...LOL

Spoiler

2 hours ago, zeirii said:

lso, before the clank, Bright specified he wasn't there to speak about Knock, and this to me was an important piece of information, I thought maybe he was trying to gauge Korn's feeling for Knock, as we saw in the seasonal preview there will be an ep where he will tell Korn I know about your feeling for Knock, so I thought he already began to wonder about it and tried to know more, but yeah they made us saw at that moment the flashback to when he said to Knock "your friend is cute" and then with that sentence and the clinging, he's really a player lol 

So true...and what's really funny  is that Korn was trying to see what Bright's connection was to Knock. I think his mind set was there until Bright changed seats...and it began to get warm. At that point I think Korn realized he was on the menu...Farm was in the bathroom for two reasons 1) His mission was to get Bright there to talk to Korn and find out about Knock, and 2) He had to go - so I believe his leaving was just getting out the way so they could talk.  He missed the seat change and clanking..unless that's going to be an off camera scene that we will see in E6...that would be a game changer.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Hide contents

Of course, she has the skill set  - and she was at the game when Korn kicked a$$. She would have taken video of that for sure. She is dangerously insecure. And ditto about having Mikk's back - she' going help her try and destroy Phu in a way that he comes back to her ( Mikki).  Sadly, they don't know that the game is over and everyone has gone home especially Pleng - I think she even would be willing to sleep with Knock if she thought he would stay...Prissy B that she is...lol I think said it before ( who knows) but Knock looking at her text while in the restaurant and NOT responding is key...he's gonna kept trying to stay in the game...but he's beginning to care less and less even if he doesn't realize it himself - we are waiting for the wake up call !

Spoiler

Oh I totally forgot she was there at the game! But now that you remind me, then it makes more sense as of why she was late arriving at the clinic...I remember finding it strange Korn was there with knock and eventually Pleng came in. But yeah she was at the game, so definitely she was up to something which is the thread, otherwise why not be with her injured BF and help bringing him at the clinic....and again it shows how much she likes social media and her own person than she likes her BF. And I agree with you, I do believe she would do anything to keep Knock, but already he seems to care a little less about her and he's more willing to depend on Korn than on his GF. We saw it at school when Knock told her he would go back with Korn as to not bother her and she blatantly told him she didn't want him to do so while saying Korn might have other things and instead she would pick him up. I thought Korn was very selfless in his response. But to go back to my point it wasn't the first time Knock said something to her along those line (I don't want to bother you) while with Korn, its more natural for Knock to depend on him. And to go back to the threads, when detective Yiwha is gonna find out its going to be a showdown I'm sure!!!

Me too ! Although I'm not sure how busy Knock will be... it looks like an abs photoshoot ( which are nice btw). I notice that in some Thai drama's the drinks are blurred out - perhaps that's only for the Blue Short drama's..Maybe the blue drinks are innocuous enough that they can be  lovely Agave and GingerAle drinks....LMAO...Not.

Lol yeah that preview was nicely shot for those abs, they are indeed yummy....

The Blue Short's drama lol I like the nickname! But no, I think I remember Two Moons also blurring bottles....in anycase it is a tendancy, so those blue drinks help them not blurring than so be it!! The first time I saw them I thought I'll just imagine they have a thing for Curaçao!!

Hey Bro !  Welcome !  We are few and coming out...BL is no longer a secret....LOL Yeah there are a few other strategies...but they haven't appeared on TWM so no sense giving out corporate secrets...B) it's something to imagine...but I don't think it's going to come to the Alpha's fighting it out...that's another kind of drama...LOL

Lol, I've been here stalking for a while, I'm just way too shy, but this series is too great not to comment, plus you guys are great, plus we can no longer just like a post so yup I need to participate more!! Well then I'll wish we'll see more of these corporate secrets then :wink: Let's the revelation begin!!! Nah, I don't think either it will come to an alpha fight, from the preview the outcome seems very different, but it goes with the pairing so no complaint there!!

Spoiler

So true...and what's really funny  is that Korn was trying to see what Bright's connection was to Knock. I think his mind set was there until Bright changed seats...and it began to get warm. At that point I think Korn realized he was on the menu...Farm was in the bathroom for two reasons 1) His mission was to get Bright there to talk to Korn and find out about Knock, and 2) He had to go - so I believe his leaving was just getting out the way so they could talk.  He missed the seat change and clanking..unless that's going to be an off camera scene that we will see in E6...that would be a game changer.

Spoiler

lmao the "it's warm in here" line was so cliché, but so well placed in here I really enjoyed it and you're right for Korn's mindset. TBH Korn would also be on my menu lol :D For Farm, I don't read that much into it, the scene wouldn't have been the same if he was there so I just think they decided it was nicer to have him go to the loo the scene had more punch this way. But it goes with what you said, his mission at that point was completed and it opened the doors for that jaw dropping scene with Korn and Bright, I know I drop mine and laughed so much :wink:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, zeirii said:

The Blue Short's drama lol I like the nickname! But no, I think I remember Two Moons also blurring bottles....in anycase it is a tendancy, so those blue drinks help them not blurring than so be it!! The first time I saw them I thought I'll just imagine they have a thing for Curaçao!!

Well,, that how you know it's not college your beyond...LOL They had alcohol in 2M's?? All I remember is Pink Milk, Water, and Tea..then again not much has remained in central memory about it..

40 minutes ago, zeirii said:

Well then I'll wish we'll see more of these corporate secrets then :wink: Let's the revelation begin!!!

it's rare that you actually have 2 gay characters trying to hook up...so the secrets are safe until we see more of that...lol At which time..the revelations will def begin...Well great that you stopped being shy ! @charlesmorris hangs out here too !

45 minutes ago, zeirii said:

it opened the doors for that jaw dropping scene with Korn and Bright, I know I drop mine and laughed so much

In addition to the "he's cute " there was the did you make another appointment question which, Farm leaped and thought it was for him..but it wasn't. Korn was oblivious he was more worried about protecting Knocks virtue...oh wait...B)

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Well,, that how you know it's not college your beyond...LOL They had alcohol in 2M's?? All I remember is Pink Milk, Water, and Tea..then again not much has remained in central memory about it..

I'm starting to feel too old to watch Blue Shorts, so yeah its a good way to look at it. 

Lol you didn't like 2M? I only watched it because there was nothing else, but got hooked on it, it wasn't a great series but a good one despite some numerous flaws. Its the afteward and all the drama behind it that I feel is a turnoff. Otherwise I liked the fluff in that series :) 

1 hour ago, deltos said:

it's rare that you actually have 2 gay characters trying to hook up...so the secrets are safe until we see more of that...lol At which time..the revelations will def begin...Well great that you stopped being shy ! @charlesmorris hangs out here too !

Yup, I love BL, except for the usual "I'm straight but I'll be gay for you" and why I'm so darn happy about TWM and all those twists, great turn of events!!!

Glad to meet you both :D

1 hour ago, deltos said:

In addition to the "he's cute " there was the did you make another appointment question which, Farm leaped and thought it was for him..but it wasn't. Korn was oblivious he was more worried about protecting Knocks virtue...oh wait...B)

Yup and so far Knock seems oblivious too, there was two clues already with that "he's cute" scene and then at the appointment itself when Bright said Korn didn't need to come, so I wonder when knock will start to get jealous too! I mean Mew on one side and Bright on the other (before he gets snatched by Farm haha), well that's a lot of potential for drama in Knock's heart :D

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, zeirii said:

Lol you didn't like 2M? I only watched it because there was nothing else, but got hooked on it, it wasn't a great series but a good one despite some numerous flaws. Its the afteward and all the drama behind it that I feel is a turnoff. Otherwise I liked the fluff in that series :) 

It was too Shounen -Ai for me...lol I'm Yaoi all the way. 

Spoiler

I watched the whole thing...hoping. But on many levels I felt it lacked creativity. It was shot page by page. On this page they did that...film it. On the next page they did this... film it.  And so on...I really enjoy when they can take a novel and make it visual and work for viewing.  " he looked longing into his eyes".  You get that when you read it...but 5 seconds of watching it is too much !  LOL And yeah, the drama that has occurred  after makes it a bit much.  And truth..they could have changed Wayo's name to Wilma and it still would have worked..but that's the Shouen-Ai mind set...<_< I think they did an incredible job of novel to screen with LS. I've read the novel and of course watched LS...it was fabulous !

46 minutes ago, zeirii said:

Yup, I love BL, except for the usual "I'm straight but I'll be gay for you" and why I'm so darn happy about TWM and all those twists, great turn of events!!!

yeah the whole gay for pay does nothing for the LGBT cause...So I can appreciate TWM and IAMYK for hiring openly gay actors - even married (Porsche's husband is gorgeous btw)

50 minutes ago, zeirii said:

Yup and so far Knock seems oblivious too, there was two clues already with that "he's cute" scene and then at the appointment itself when Bright said Korn didn't need to come, so I wonder when knock will start to get jealous too! I mean Mew on one side and Bright on the other (before he gets snatched by Farm haha), well that's a lot of potential for drama in Knock's heart

Knock is still up in his head...he hasn't let his heart take over - when that happens the green-eyed monster will appear LOL

3 hours ago, zeirii said:

Hide contents

Oh I totally forgot she was there at the game! But now that you remind me, then it makes more sense as of why she was late arriving at the clinic...I remember finding it strange Korn was there with knock and eventually Pleng came in. But yeah she was at the game, so definitely she was up to something which is the thread, otherwise why not be with her injured BF and help bringing him at the clinic....and again it shows how much she likes social media and her own person than she likes her BF. And I agree with you, I do believe she would do anything to keep Knock, but already he seems to care a little less about her and he's more willing to depend on Korn than on his GF. We saw it at school when Knock told her he would go back with Korn as to not bother her and she blatantly told him she didn't want him to do so while saying Korn might have other things and instead she would pick him up. I thought Korn was very selfless in his response. But to go back to my point it wasn't the first time Knock said something to her along those line (I don't want to bother you) while with Korn, its more natural for Knock to depend on him. And to go back to the threads, when detective Yiwha is gonna find out its going to be a showdown I'm sure!!!

Lol yeah that preview was nicely shot for those abs, they are indeed yummy....

Lol, I've been here stalking for a while, I'm just way too shy, but this series is too great not to comment, plus you guys are great, plus we can no longer just like a post so yup I need to participate more!! Well then I'll wish we'll see more of these corporate secrets then :wink: Let's the revelation begin!!! Nah, I don't think either it will come to an alpha fight, from the preview the outcome seems very different, but it goes with the pairing so no complaint there!!

Hide contents

lmao the "it's warm in here" line was so cliché, but so well placed in here I really enjoyed it and you're right for Korn's mindset. TBH Korn would also be on my menu lol :D For Farm, I don't read that much into it, the scene wouldn't have been the same if he was there so I just think they decided it was nicer to have him go to the loo the scene had more punch this way. But it goes with what you said, his mission at that point was completed and it opened the doors for that jaw dropping scene with Korn and Bright, I know I drop mine and laughed so much :wink:

Hello @zeirii, welcome to our little mad house.  Hope you enjoy the ride.  We boyz and girlz need more representation.  BL is going more and more mainstream, so it's no longer for "just the girls".  Hope you have fun with us.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zeirii said:

I really feel Pleng is suspicious, she might no know Korn is gay, and what happened between the two, but the way she is acting, she knows something is up. And we saw some of her own flashbacks towards that end. But you are right, at the same time she seems to care more about her social media.

You're so right about Farm, I think he's adorable with his fascination with Bright, and already we see less of his GF which is a plus, she's even worst than Mikki and Pleng in my mind!!

Thank you so much for that.  Mikki and Pleng make me grind my teeth,  and Farms girlfriend is just brain dead.  I mean really,  she is supposed to be so into Farm,  then why is she flirting with the Doctor right in Farms presence?  I can't wait for Farm to give her her walking papers.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, zeirii said:

I know she's suspicious about them  but the thing is that in they make in in the drama kinda from nowhere XD

10 hours ago, deltos said:

I think that he feels like he is not needed there... Yeah, Korn ask him to invite doctor for a drink but Fam do that  because he wants to go for a drink with him xD And he was kinda sad that he was ignored it was all show on his face imo xD

Hah you notice something important here hahaa... I didn't think about that! Why Pleng come to the hospital so late? XD She was at the game so if she notices that her boyfriend is injured and is taking to the hospital she should go there immediately... She has time for it if she was there to watch a game, so why she was so late?

Btw... why thus posts look so bad? It's hard to read a forum now... The spaces between paragraph and stuff like that. Can you check your posts and "tidy" your posts? :D

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, dziwna said:

Btw... why thus posts look so bad? It's hard to read a forum now... The spaces between paragraph and stuff like that. Can you check your posts and "tidy" your posts?

Sure dear, I'll have my secretary tidy my posts up. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, deltos said:

Sure dear, I'll have my secretary tidy my posts up. 

Agree with dziwna, cause there is a solution for, which had been recently given somewhere in the forum. Scroll down to page bottom and select "Theme". The solution is inside! No need dedicated & permanent tidy secretary  ha ha ha :D

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Agree with dziwna, cause there is a solution for, which had been recently given somewhere in the forum. Scroll down to page bottom and select "Theme". The solution is inside! No need dedicated & permanent tidy secretary  ha ha ha :D

Actually, I am in default. Spacing seems to be an issue that you only realize once you post.  It is tiresome..you have to go back and remove lines in edit which I deign to do sometimes...lol. Visually, as I type right now the spacing seems normal as it was before - single spaced. As soon as I hit enter...tripled spacing takes over...it's a pain for sure. I'm finding what you can't do is edit the spaces in a post that you quoted.  

• Like 1