clon_105

54 minutes ago, deltos said:

What's awkward ?

It is difficult to explain, I dunno if they are not yet comfortable with each other, but the attraction farm feels for the doctor, I just don't feel it. It feels bland and stiff. Maybe it is the acting, I dunno. I will give it time but in the mean time their story hasn't pulled me in yet.

1 hour ago, deltos said:

What's awkward ?

it might be the doctor i just dont like the cringe from him maybe its just me , just seeing him flirt with the guy just makes me awkward. 

14 minutes ago, cheayi66 said:

It is difficult to explain, I dunno if they are not yet comfortable with each other, but the attraction farm feels for the doctor, I just don't feel it. It feels bland and stiff. Maybe it is the acting, I dunno. I will give it time but in the mean time their story hasn't pulled me in yet.

same for me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wotad said:

it might be the doctor i just dont like the cringe from him maybe its just me , just seeing him flirt with the guy just makes me awkward. 

In case you missed it....he's gay. And knows that Farm is questioning...and unless you are a gay gay - you might not get it.

19 minutes ago, cheayi66 said:

One thing about TWM that I do like is the subtle indications that are bring given.  Farms attraction began with first eye contact - then the situation in the mens room which was brilliant btw...so subtle.  He is awakening to his possible sexuality and questioning ( we all have at one point in out gay lives) ...to be honest with you - it's not that obvious, .but the guys all got it...at least the ones that I've talk to about this drama. So I don't see it had bad acting, I see it as the writer and director dealing with this head on....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, deltos said:

In case you missed it....he's gay. And knows that Farm is questioning...and unless you are a gay gay - you might not get it.

One thing about TWM that I do like is the subtle indications that are bring given.  Farms attraction began with first eye contact - then the situation in the mens room which was brilliant btw...so subtle.  He is awakening to his possible sexuality and questioning ( we all have at one point in out gay lives) ...to be honest with you - it's not that obvious, .but the guys all got it...at least the ones that I've talk to about this drama. So I don't see it had bad acting, I see it as the writer and director dealing with this head on....

i am gay i understand i just dont think they match well ;p , im not sure if its bad acting either i just dont think they match well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deltos said:

I will say it in simple terms, "Not bad acting and no chemistry and really awkward." I get what they are trying to make us viewers understand, I get that farm is awakening. It is just the doctor and Farm don't match. You can have two good actors in a series and some of them can be really awkward on screen and some are not. I am not questioning the storyline, just the level of awkwardness they both have. Like I said, I will give it time because they are just getting to know each other. So I will wait and see.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cheayi66 said:

I will say it in simple terms, "Not bad acting and no chemistry and really awkward." I get what they are trying to make us viewers understand, I get that farm is awakening. It is just the doctor and Farm don't match. You can have two good actors in a series and some of them can be really awkward on screen and some are not. I am not questioning the storyline, just the level of awkwardness they both have. Like I said, I will give it time because they are just getting to know each other. So I will wait and see.

exactly what i feel. 

This episode was awesome, and as much as I can't wait for the subs I also can't wait for next episode!!! For this episode (04) I can't wait to understand some of the links, like I really wonder how Korn knows the teacher and what his friend Phu overheard them talking about or the link between Knock and Bright. In this ep, Farm and Bright, they do seem awkward together but I don't think its due to a lack of chemistry between the actors, Farm seems awkward by nature and I think that's what attracts Bright to him and I think its kinda cute as a result. But next episode (05) we will see Mew again, I really want to know the backstory there!! And besides, I can't wait for Knock to break up from his girlfriend, a little jealousy can only help! For me so far this series is only getting better and better =)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zeirii said:

In this ep, Farm and Bright, they do seem awkward together but I don't think its due to a lack of chemistry between the actors, Farm seems awkward by nature and I think that's what attracts Bright to him and I think its kinda cute as a result

I would agree it's more character personality than actor which shows some good acting. This what are we and what can we be to each other dance.

And besides, I can't wait for Knock to break up from his girlfriend, a little jealousy can only help! For me so far this series is only getting better and better =)

She needs to be gone now. period. LOL She annoys me.

like I really wonder how Korn knows the teacher

it's his sister

• LOL 1

55 minutes ago, deltos said:

I would agree it's more character personality than actor which shows some good acting. This what are we and what can we be to each other dance.

She needs to be gone now. period. LOL She annoys me.

it's his sister

The girlfriends must go, and go soon.  Pain in the axx.