clon_105

A close friend is Ngia called a neck, but it doesn't have to come with your friends. Getaway Is it

It is empty, it does not have a fan!!!

Sometimes the world works, it was cruel with children Huepbopbop.

Mueaki just said there's a movie with a boyfriend. So what's this?

Is it me, or is it that the plot and script for this season seemed very poor compared to the last? I understand the current plot takes place after Bad Romance, so there are alot of back story on each character, but after watching 7 episodes, but that doesn't give any excuse to not develop each characters properly. The entire series so far feels rushed and unpolished. They also look like they didn't have budget compared to the last season. Everything down to the editing and music, all seems poorly done.

Spoiler

Scenes are not edited to give deeper meaning to the plot, some scenes are focused without purpose, and the recent cheating scene just felt like an after thought put together. Was this plot base off a comic or book? Or the writer is completely differently?

It's just so sad because the last season was so good, though the plot could have added more deeper scenes, but this season is just completely to a new low.. 

I was quite heartened to see Tul's acting though when he came out. It felt like he up his acting chops despite the really horrible lines, and the terrible "comedic" acting from the parents..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bluestrudels said:

Hide contents

Scenes are not edited to give deeper meaning to the plot, some scenes are focused without purpose, and the recent cheating scene just felt like an after thought put together. Was this plot base off a comic or book? Or the writer is completely differently?

I

Is based in the Saisoo fan-fic called together with me. But all us are thinking the same as you.

Last Instam.

Fullz

Olive

Tul (His sister married today!) Congrats To Mayday!