clon_105

1 hour ago, JAN said:

1/ Advanced bravly it's a BL for sure...if chinese decided to ban the show it's something else..there are deleted scene also and a lot of hints that their inlove ( the motobike scenes and the hotel...the jelousy scenes and so on...all is around them)
2. i watch it all! addicted also it's number 1...and i think the chience better in that then Thai
3. i watched already ep 2-3 of this drama together with me and it was not so promesing at all..very dissapointning ...episode 1 was a lot better

i mean its BL but not really , i dont really know why they decided to ban it considering the cut version barely shows any BL. 

I do think China BL have more emotion . 

14 minutes ago, dziwna said:

I know it's a prequel that's why it's weird for me xDD 

If it comes to Advance Braivily it's bl... the novel is very bl haha but the drama is all cut. I just wait for uncut DVD version :D

And what do you expect? That in every single ep there will be a strong scene like in the beginning of ep 1? Hhaha I was talking about that earlier... It's started strong so we probably get nothing for at least a few ep... or maybe even  lat ep. 

How there is ep 3 out already? O.o 

im not sure im confused why episode 3 is out also , also trailer for episode 4?

I hope this doesnt mean that they are pushing out episodes fast because its not doing well. 

1 hour ago, JAN said:

1/ Advanced bravly it's a BL for sure...if chinese decided to ban the show it's something else..there are deleted scene also and a lot of hints that their inlove ( the motobike scenes and the hotel...the jelousy scenes and so on...all is around them)
2. i watch it all! addicted also it's number 1...and i think the chience better in that then Thai
3. i watched already ep 2-3 of this drama together with me and it was not so promesing at all..very dissapointning ...episode 1 was a lot better

is number 3 directed at two moons? if so i think you should deffo finish it. 

2 hours ago, dziwna said:

I know it's a prequel that's why it's weird for me xDD 

Are you saying prequel are weird or just this particular one ?

If it comes to Advance Braivily it's bl... the novel is very bl haha but the drama is all cut. I just wait for uncut DVD version :D

Watching AB is tiresome.  

And what do you expect? That in every single ep there will be a strong scene like in the beginning of ep 1? Hhaha I was talking about that earlier... It's started strong so we probably get nothing for at least a few ep... or maybe even  lat ep. 

No sure who you were responding to Don't think it was me...LOL however to answer... I suppose it depends on why you watch BL...I have found some story lines quite good and the actors really doing an amazing job. As far as getting nothing more in TWM...well...lol I'm I'm a gay guy so I live BL...and don't need a drama to tell me what to do although I did appreciate that they got it right it wasn't that fluffy shite.  It was what it was... reminded me of CA they got it right too ! But I appreciate the story and the humor in  TWM and will continue to watch even if there isn't another scene like the opening one...LOL

How there is ep 3 out already? O.o 

because I read somewhere that there 2  episodes a week.. it's ok by me...nice continuity....eliminates the weekly wait...although it's hell for rubbers.  should be subbers

• Like 1

7 hours ago, deltos said:

Are you saying prequel are weird or just this particular one ?

Watching AB is tiresome.  

No sure who you were responding to Don't think it was me...LOL however to answer... I suppose it depends on why you watch BL...I have found some story lines quite good and the actors really doing an amazing job. As far as getting nothing more in TWM...well...lol I'm I'm a gay guy so I live BL...and don't need a drama to tell me what to do although I did appreciate that they got it right it wasn't that fluffy shite.  It was what it was... reminded me of CA they got it right too ! But I appreciate the story and the humor in  TWM and will continue to watch even if there isn't another scene like the opening one...LOL

because I read somewhere that there 2  episodes a week.. it's ok by me...nice continuity....eliminates the weekly wait...although it's hell for rubbers.  should be subbers

Hahah no prequel but this whole reverse thing XD 

Yep, that's why I'm not watching... I will wait for uncut and good quality version... if it ever comes out xD 

No, it was not to you :wink: I said that because people were saying about that :) For me it doesn't matter and the story is kinda cute to hahah:D 

Ohh, that's cool if there will be 2 ep per week! Love that <3 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dziwna said:

Hahah no prequel but this whole reverse thing XD 

Ah...well I'm not so sure yet...they aren't even a couple yet so there's nothing to really reverse. 

Spoiler

it's the standard BL trope unfolding..." I'm not gay, but I'll be gay for you.."  In this case, it will be Knock. Very different than Inn/Sun in Loser...Inn has just been in the closet..LOL

• Like 1

Please stick to the topic. 

Episode 2 is a good episode. 

Even though it's a prequel. The Instagram is in the latest version. Similar to Bad Romance you'll see the old version. Can't wait for Knock to be jealous (Mew), also Korn hasn't realize his feelings on Knock, I think he's in denial.

Can't wait for the third episode to be subbed. 

1 hour ago, Thunder Mage said:

Episode 2 is a good episode. 

Even though it's a prequel. The Instagram is in the latest version. Similar to Bad Romance you'll see the old version. Can't wait for Knock to be jealous (Mew), also Korn hasn't realize his feelings on Knock, I think he's in denial.

Can't wait for the third episode to be subbed. 

there should be a BL part on this fourm tbh ;p

21 hours ago, deltos said:

Ah...well I'm not so sure yet...they aren't even a couple yet so there's nothing to really reverse. 

Hide contents

it's the standard BL trope unfolding..." I'm not gay, but I'll be gay for you.."  In this case, it will be Knock. Very different than Inn/Sun in Loser...Inn has just been in the closet..LOL

I mean that in BR Knock was the one who was not afraid of their relationship and stuff like that, he was not afraid to go public, but Korn was... And so far what we see in the drama here is that Korn is not afraid of anything and Knock as for now hates it xD How it changes later so drastically? xD 

Hm... It;s interesting how fast was subbing to ep 2 and for ep 3 there still no sub xD 

20 hours ago, Thunder Mage said:

But all people here are on topic xDDD

• Like 2

On 9/1/2017 at 8:18 PM, deltos said:

Is that a generic statement or one directed towards me ?

Generic. 

It's OK to post off-topic as long as the post also contain on-topic (message/paragraph) Because it's hard also to back track on the thread and then their are some off-topic posts to be seen.

On 9/1/2017 at 9:23 PM, Wotad said:

there should be a BL part on this fourm tbh ;p

Yup, so that it eliminates some off-topic posts to specific threads.

As for the latest subbed episode

Even though the drama has the old formula on it (young boy/older girl), denying his sexuality, someone who doesn't believe in love, etc.

The acting of the actors(majority of them even Pleng too)  is also good and much better than Bad Romance.

I wonder if Yiwha will meet Cho(probably a different actor) in this drama? Maybe at the end, 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thunder Mage said:

Generic. 

It's OK to post off-topic as long as the post also contain on-topic (message/paragraph) Because it's hard also to back track on the thread and then their are some off-topic posts to be seen.

4 minutes ago, Thunder Mage said:

Yup, so that it eliminates some off-topic posts to specific threads.

I think what happens is that if you are part of this thing call the BL fandom...it means you have watched many BL drama's from all over and eventually they come full circle - so, you can't help but compare and or contrast.  The BL tropes don't change - how they are executed changes and that often lends themselves to off topic conversations. The beauty of Soompi is the spoiler icon where you can drop non-mainstream or off topic comment which I try to use - but I"m a guy so I forget sometimes...LOL 

10 minutes ago, Thunder Mage said:

The acting of the actors(majority of them even Pleng too)  is also good and much better than Bad Romance.

I would hope the acting had improved - if it hadn't it means that they hadn't grown as actors over the last year.  So it's a good thing - not to mention they still look good - even better...LOL

• Like 2