Quantcast

6 hours ago, deltos said:

Really enjoyed E2. I like that they are taking time to set up the story arcs and keeping the pacing  fast enough to not leave you wondering for 8 or 9 episodes

Knock and Korns boss...saw that coming...not surprised
Farm and Rit ...loved the play on words when they came out Farm's room I LMAO
Yiwah/Cho...Seeing green communication taking place especially with...
Knock and Korn..ummm trouble is paradise..low level but...not the glue needed to with stand the Tsunami headed their way I think.
Cracked up at the name of the company...well the logo's on the wall and helmets...TWM brilliant...says the production company wants to have fun with this.

Yes.., the 2 first episodes have been to settle down the story and to show us where we stand with everyone.

So... from Episode 3 we are going to be moving on quite fast into the drama; which is to last until almost the end, just on time for the "restoration" of the love and balance they all need.

One thing is for sure: Korn and Knock have been down here half way already, and they seems to still have the same problems. It looks more to me like "paradise lost" iF they are arguing this way after all what they have been thru already. 

Not a good sign indeed. IF Korn doesn't finally open up and change, there is no need for them to be together.

How many years more is Knock going to endure before Korn has the balls to deal with his family...???

I would have gave him 24 hours for it...!! :smirk:

Yihwa & Cho haven't also move on a single millimeter: they are just like back then... or worst... Now Cho is so busy with work that he can't even stand awake to use "Farm strategy" with her.

There is always a difference between reality in a Series, and a sense of everyone being mean to each other "just because".

I hope we don't get "drama just for the drama sake", but some good explanations as for what is going on with everyone.

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 2:44 PM, pleck said:

I'm not really into this season's main plot, at least what I've seen so far. Parents not accepting a gay relationship, while painful, shouldn't be that significant at this stage of their life as adults with actual jobs, living on their own. For now I'm more interested in the side stories.

The Farm/Rit (ริท)/Bright side story is my favorite so far, and I look forward to finding out how that develops. I don't really expect Farm and Rit to still be together by the end of the season, but it would be a nice surprise twist if that did happen. I don't want poor Rit's heart to get crushed.

Yes.., I have said something similar before: It does NOT make any sense to me to deal with a father that have never played any active role in their entire life, from childhood until now. Much more considering they are both totally independent, even if they are not living in the same apartment yet. I could understand such issues when the boys where still students (Chinese "Nobody Knows But Me") or because of a different family cultural structure (Korean "Life is Beautiful") but here Korn could just do like Kyung Soo and send his family to hell. Even considering the actual legal anti-discrimination laws in Thailand his dad can't do anything about it. They are no underage anymore.

Course... that is what many of us think... the other is reality: for many this family issue is a huge thing... BUT I would say ONLY if you are - of feel - close to your parents and relatives; which is no Korn's case. Why being afraid of his A-S-S Dad...?? I want to know why.

Oh... yes... sweet young rabbit Kit... He is so sweet and willing and in love... It would be nice IF he can grow a strong love inside Farm... but since P'Bright is going insane since the end of "Together With Me".... I feel there is no way to win over that place in Farm heart.

There was a line in "It's Complicated" for the open relationship: "If I have to choose between sex and love; I choose LOVE"... and P'Bright is going to find himself saying those lines at some point to Farm.

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

Is Together With Me: The Next Chapter’s goal to make me hate Knock again?

Ep 2. and still not over Farm's terrible facial hair. shave it pls

The sound effects are so annoying this season.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

The Next Chapter - กรน็อค - Episode 3

Teaser

Wednesday, 10 October 2018

Get ready for the problems to escalate...!!
Cheers...!!

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2018 at 1:37 AM, raphuman said:

The sound effects are so annoying this season.

I sooo agree. They want to make some scenes funnier and all they are doing is making them annoying, they put me off completely!  

• Sad 1

Ep. 2 I love the Yihwa-Cho chat in the restaurant... every shark  comment made me laughing a lot. I knew about the boss, I hope Knock can keep going straigh up with Korn even Korn doesn't tell his father about the relationship.

• LOL 1