Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, checkmatey said:

Knock's character is back to frustrating me. Ugh. Honestly, I think the biggest disappointment with this new season is Farm's facial hair and haircut. Arrest that stylist.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=11846685

 

hahahahaha it's true, but Honestly I don't like Farm like a poor sugar daddy style (the outfits is soooooooo bad), at least I'm happy cause they still is very good friend with Fai, like a marriage, I don't know what's the deal with that 2 both?, is like they're couple but he's gay and he likes tries every guy he takes...

DoL4y3aU8AAclzU.jpg

DoL4y3cV4AUpSMh.jpg

 

including when I watched this scene  in the last season I thought that the next season they're going to be together, because they are failed in their own relationships. (5:30 go on)

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Farms look. it fits his character development. It shows that he has grown up, and become his own person with a distinct rebellious, grungy, I don't-care-look. and a person that does what they want to, in his case being a musician. Farm isn't that cute, innocent, impressionable little kid anymore. He has learned through his relationship with Bright that he has to grow up, stop being so naive and to not let himself get played so easily. But it sadly also made him a bit bitter and not believe in that true love anymore. He has learned to believe (through his "relationship" with Bright) that its just about casual sex. I am kinda excited for that new cute guy.... but I kinda have a feeling that Farm might become his Bright.

 

I am not mad at the Korn and Knock's storyline honestly. Coming out to ur fam, even if you aren't close, is never easy and sometimes takes years, but it seems from the trailers that Knock will be supportive which he really wasn't during Bad Romance which I appreciate and is a new twist to it and I hope that topic gets explored in a more earnest way. About the ring thing, I think it was just a way to remind/tell viewer made a promise to each other previously. I guess it was just kinda a renewal of that promise. makes me think.... maybe we will finally see a wedding.... wink wink. Also... Korn in drag??? He looked so damn good! I didn't expect him to look THAT gorgeous, like damn. The stylists and makeup artists did such a good job! so cute.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Farm looks like a Child trying to be old boy or something like that, including  the new boyfriend looks more old than him and for the episode It's obviously he's more young. I hope to see Bright in a good way and stop his richard simmons style... the next chapter we'll see.

The next Episode teaser:

 

first episode with eng subs ( I knew it that nobody can't resist the idea of uploads in youtube, including in spanish and Portuguese subs. are now available)

 

Last Hot FMV

Spoiler

 

 

 I like the new characters too. But they had a Fujoshi Max Tul Fan: Fah:

x720-5Ty.jpg

 

 

I like the Idea about new fujoshi fandom characters but was unnecessary, including Fah knows about Korn-Knock relationship for years and she understand how to notify the pics and issues on the net.

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Another good MaxTul FMV

 

Warm Up Party

DoQh24cU4AAGxt2.jpg

Spoiler

DoQh3vAUUAEK0sg.jpg

Spoiler

DoQh4uGU0AEgsjx.jpg

 

Porsche looks more young with this style, he always with suit outfits in the Series :glasses:

 

5555555 the pics

 

Where to start from there, before the arm he off on the right of the Tul_Pakorn TogetherWithMe Next Chapter-EP.1

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, clon_105 said:

 

Is available in Argentina too. but we don't have the app available, but still we can watch the series. Now i'm watching in spanish too. 

 

Oh...!! In Spanich...!!

Can you share the links for that here...??

I have so many people asking me in YouTube for Spanish Subtitles. They will be so happy to get that...!!

 

Cheers...!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

 

Oh...!! In Spanich...!!

Can you share the links for that here...??

I have so many people asking me in YouTube for Spanish Subtitles. They will be so happy to get that...!!

 

Cheers...!!

 

 

Last Season: 

 

Together With Me With Spanish Subs (First Season)

 

Bad Romance With Spanish Subs (After Together With Me First Season but Before Together With Me The Next Chapter)

 

Cheers! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

 

Last Season: 

 

Together With Me With Spanish Subs (First Season)

 

Bad Romance With Spanish Subs (After Together With Me First Season but Before Together With Me The Next Chapter)

 

Cheers! 

 

Amazing...!! Thanks a lot...!!

 

Cheers...!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the first episode, I think the production quality was good, chemistry was great, acting mostly okay, but I'm not really into this season's main plot, at least what I've seen so far. Hopefully something more interesting happens later on (not just the conflict brewing at work, their co-workers annoy me already). Parents not accepting a gay relationship, while painful, shouldn't be that significant at this stage of their life as adults with actual jobs, living on their own. For now I'm more interested in the side stories.

 

The Farm/Rit (ริท)/Bright side story is my favorite so far, and I look forward to finding out how that develops. I don't really expect Farm and Rit to still be together by the end of the season, but it would be a nice surprise twist if that did happen. I don't want poor Rit's heart to get crushed.

NWrtWzU.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Together with me

The Next Chapter

 

Episode 2

Wednesday, 3 October 2018

 

LINE TV International Release with Eng Subs

 


Part 1 -  https://tv.line.me/embed/4129892

 

 

 

 

 

Cheers...!!

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really enjoyed E2. I like that they are taking time to set up the story arcs and keeping the pacing  fast enough to not leave you wondering for 8 or 9 episodes ( yes throwing shade)  

Things that struck me and yes, I'm being vague - not enough to spoil anyone who hasn't watched it yet.


Knock and Korns boss...saw that coming...not surprised
Farm and Rit ...loved the play on words when they came out Farm's room I LMAO
Yiwah/Cho...Seeing green communication taking place especially with...
Knock and Korn..ummm trouble is paradise..low level but...not the glue needed to with stand the Tsunami headed their way I think.
Cracked up at the name of the company...well the logo's on the wall and helmets...TWM brilliant...says the production company wants to have fun with this.

There were a couple more smaller things...need to see how they pan out in later episodes. I notice that this drama doesn't have throw-aways...that is, everything you see has a role.  somewhere down the line...love that kind of thinking.  
 


 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deltos said:

Really enjoyed E2. I like that they are taking time to set up the story arcs and keeping the pacing  fast enough to not leave you wondering for 8 or 9 episodes ( yes throwing shade)  

Things that struck me and yes, I'm being vague - not enough to spoil anyone who hasn't watched it yet.


Knock and Korns boss...saw that coming...not surprised
Farm and Rit ...loved the play on words when they came out Farm's room I LMAO
Yiwah/Cho...Seeing green communication taking place especially with...
Knock and Korn..ummm trouble is paradise..low level but...not the glue needed to with stand the Tsunami headed their way I think.
Cracked up at the name of the company...well the logo's on the wall and helmets...TWM brilliant...says the production company wants to have fun with this.

There were a couple more smaller things...need to see how they pan out in later episodes. I notice that this drama doesn't have throw-aways...that is, everything you see has a role.  somewhere down the line...love that kind of thinking.  
 


 

Thanks for the info. Would you believe i haven't managed to watch episode 1 yet. Whenever i sit down i always get distracted with real life and never get back to sitting down again. :anguished:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Thanks for the info. Would you believe i haven't managed to watch episode 1 yet. Whenever i sit down i always get distracted with real life and never get back to sitting down again. :anguished:

Well, just stand up and watch !!! :joy:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last instam...

 

Max (5555555)

Spoiler

 

 

Tul

Spoiler

 

 

Maeng

Spoiler

 

 

 

Tomo (They put the same image for this episode :D :wub: )

Spoiler

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:warning:For all those who have problems watching the LINE TV links, try these :warning:

 

EP 1

 

 

 

EP 2

 

 

 

The links have the episodes in HD 720p and the Eng Subs

 

 

 

Notice that these links may not be available soon... so... maybe you better download the episodes to be on the safe side. I have no idea why this time there is problem watching the episodes directly from LINE TV from so many countries - I know about India, the Philippines and a few Latin-American countries as well so far (this have never happened with "Love By Chance", for example); but I will try to share alternatives for all of you IF I can.

 

Now... enjoy watching...!!

 

Cheers...!!

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

O M G...!!

I can stop laughing at this scene...!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

 

 

 

 

It is hilarious...!!!

 

Cheers...!!

 

 

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...