Yihwa and Sho (Don't Be tired)

DoMe3pjU0AESUtU.jpg

Spoiler

DoMe3pjU8AEgsXX.jpg

Spoiler

DoMe3piU4AAWMCl.jpg

Spoiler

DoMe3phVAAA_Znk.jpg

How to score a man The Together With Me Next Chapter EP.1  watch live press!

DoLzLDaVsAA0hlE.jpg

• Like 1

Episode 1

Terrible beginning in my eyes for the story..!!

We are 95 % back in "Bad Romance The Series"...!! Korn has nothing from "Together With Me" left.

And the worst is: The family issue was the reason Knock and Korn broke up back then... and this is going to be the reason they go thru hell once again. Ah... Korn... you want to be such a men in bed... but richard simmons off your pans if your dad calls. Does that make any sense...???

Not really, specially now that both of them are not students anymore, but working and making their own salary. And Korn is not even any close to his dad... His opinion should actually be meaningless to anyone; and yet is going to dominate this story.

Course... we knew this was coming already from the trailer.

Amazing how the fan girls make their point and view about it... and that look of Knock was so full of disappointment. It hurt him a lot back then in "Bad Romance" and is going to be HELL now in "The Next Chapter".

OK... That was my first impression story-line-wise... and I think is exactly what is going to dominate this entire Series.

Actually the problem is very simple and easy to deal with; if only Korn has the will to do so.

Course, the writers went for an ambivalent Korn, the same we had on "Bad Romance" once again; loving Knock like crazy, but being a richard simmons about it. Men up for once, Korn...!!

Moving on: the first scene was such a tease... I bet many people were stuck by Knock being Korn breakfast - LOL

As beautiful as it was, obviously so far from "reality". It amazes me every time anew to realize Korn is the sweet and care taker of the 2; it never has been Knock... not back in "Bad Romance", not in "Together With Me"... and not even now: Is always been Korn doing everything, always looking after Knock... now even checking if he has enough money on his pocket for the daily things... always the care taker and yet the romantic one... while Knock is more concern with an online game. Knock taking Korn for granted is new... maybe the result after "Bad Romance"... all the things they went thru... and we need to remember all of it, to understand how this Series starts, and why.

If we think of it: HOW many years are they now together...? At least 5 years... between the first year at the university, and their present full time jobs... (even working together, at the same place). They have been spending 24x7 for years... with the only short separation back from "Bad Romance"... WHAT happen to the promise and question of Korn to Knock to married him at the end of "Bad Romance"...??? The next step should have been talking to their families... and yet years has pass and they still haven't "formalized" (or "officialize") their relationship. This new rings for Valentine's Day become meaningless in my eyes... because that is what they are: they mean nothing. Just a silly present in an occasion, without anything behind it. There is no a new step or level achieved... Leaving the wedding rings "behind" is exactly as it seems... leaving behind a promise that has never been fulfilled.

Yihwa... well.... she is going her very best... and Cho is being Cho as always... obsess about being handsome... like that mean anything at all. The full time job is the new frame for his neglecting of Yihwa... then we all know: Even is he were jobless... he would never do anything truly romantic... as is no in his nature. Not even sending her a line for Valentine's Day but able to "collect" as many hearts as possible at work... well.... that speaks for it self, right?!

Farm seems that took over singing at the bar the gang use to go to listen to P'Phu...

Fai seems to make it thru the university, but is unable to find a job... and is as bad cooking as she always was.

And that was all.

The scenes about Korn dad... well... hilarious that nightmare with Korn in drag - LOL

Knock mum... she knew... and now she knows: The line "Korn is a good guy that takes good care of me" said everything what she needed to know; and she didn't like it. Knock's family has never play any role in any of the Series before... so... it is time to get them on board as well.

Cheers...!!

• Like 3

Again, Together With Me the Next chapter on Friday, 28 of the two of them. The next part goes on Wednesday 2-Friday only on LINE TV! Remember Me To bust out Get a hot deal here!

DoF_er_U0AAO5Bj.jpg

Tomorrow comes to the Fakan... details are Together With Me in the room.

DoGqvx7VAAARhgT.jpg

Thank God, they are finally back.  Always were and will be my favorite couple.  Just so there is no mistake how I feel about the subject.  Dad needs his richard simmons kicked.

2 hours ago, deltos said:

The hottest couple on the net.  So good to see them back.

• Like 2

More  Together With Me Warm Up Party (Including the rest of the cast)

DoKuGxXU8AEJXDz.jpg

Spoiler

DoKuHW7U0AITEAG.jpg

Spoiler

DoKuIAoU4AUzHdU.jpg

Spoiler

DoKuIiYUcAAmENu.jpg

Spoiler

DoLJPSbV4AA8qI4.jpg

Spoiler

DoOHKEQUUAAg331.jpg

Spoiler

DoOHKh4UUAEXt2h.jpg

Ep. 1 Hype on the net:

Who is the toilet in the bathroom? But forget about the time to get to the outside of the

DoOnDVSU0AAVt1k.jpg

If Yiwa is a man

DoMbLplU4AAtOMK.jpg

All the characters are growing up in a working age, but they are well-known for their young children. 5555 is also a child who has the most noticeable care. Bon, but do everything. The person is so well-being. Where can I find this kind of Together With Me house?

DoL-zY1UwAESNyG.jpg

See this scene and think of the moment yourself make a dessert. All the flour that is all the lined is just a clutch of the first bowl. The remaining flowers are kill. Cake comes out of the paw Together With Me nails.

DoMWq9jUYAAt-dk.jpg

DoMWrimUwAAt0ue.jpg

watching the firstepisode we can see one of the Bad Romance Fujoshis... LoL 

DoLwE7_UcAEHQH0.jpg

Spoiler

DoLwE7-U8AAofs7.jpg

Spoiler

DoLwE7_U4AAijL-.jpg

Spoiler

DoLwE77UUAIrgq8.jpg

Backstage of the cast

Spoiler

DoLsQa-U8AAlFdt.jpg

Spoiler

DoLrT-OUwAAGff-.jpg

Spoiler

DoLrVEFUcAErHu9.jpg

Spoiler

DoLrWHzVAAc5phm.jpg

17 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Together With Me  -  The Next Chapter 

Episode 1 - Eng Subs

International Release - LINE TV Thailand

Friday, 28 September 2918

Part 1 - https://tv.line.me/embed/4128867

Part 2 -  https://tv.line.me/embed/4128870

Part 3 -  https://tv.line.me/embed/4128871

Part 4 -  https://tv.line.me/embed/4128868

Part 5 -  https://tv.line.me/embed/4128869

Cheers...!!

Repost for the people who don't wanna go back pages LoL XD 

8 hours ago, clon_105 said:

Repost for the people who don't wanna go back pages LoL XD 

Actually YOU opened this Thread, na...

It would be wise to include all the links to all the episodes in your very first or second comment for everybody to find then right away.

You just need to update the playlist every week with the new links there.

I have done that for all the threads I opened, to make it easier for everyone. Is a simple procedure.

Cheers...!!

• Thanks 1

That's a good Idea but Honestly I don't use TV Line... I'm waiting for the youtube uploads, I'm watching in TV Line for a Miracle actually because in many countries is unavailable, If TV Line don't delete the episodes right I refresh the first post. 

8 hours ago, clon_105 said:

That's a good Idea but Honestly I don't use TV Line... I'm waiting for the youtube uploads, I'm watching in TV Line for a Miracle actually because in many countries is unavailable, If TV Line don't delete the episodes right I refresh the first post. 

Honestly... I don't think TV Thunder is going to release the Episodes on YouTube anytime soon, as this Series is also a LINE TV Original and LINE doesn't allow anything out of its own space. Releasing the teasers on YouTube is something different.

But hopefully I am wrong...

It seems the links from LINE TV are not available worldwide... I have many people from the Philippines and India in my YouTube channel saying they can't open the links... it could be also a problem not of LINE, but of censorship where is not available. I don't know which one to believe.

Cheers...!!

Tul Pakorn is such a tease all the time...!!

Can anyone resist to his charms...???

:flushed: :kiss_wink: :innocent:

DoMc3_6WsAAwpdL.jpg

DoPjwL1U4AA62dm.jpg

DoPj39WV4AAxRsX.jpg

DoPkEHOVsAAmMqY.jpg

DoPkbmPVsAAcCx5.jpg

DoB0oAoUwAACBP_.jpg

And then....

* * * Cheers * * *

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Tul Pakorn is such a tease all the time...!!

Can anyone resist to his charms...???

:flushed: :kiss_wink: :innocent:

And then....

* * * Cheers * * *

Woah, I am sweating :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

Knock's character is back to frustrating me. Ugh. Honestly, I think the biggest disappointment with this new season is Farm's facial hair and haircut. Arrest that stylist.

17 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Honestly... I don't think TV Thunder is going to release the Episodes on YouTube anytime soon, as this Series is also a LINE TV Original and LINE doesn't allow anything out of its own space. Releasing the teasers on YouTube is something different.

But hopefully I am wrong...

It seems the links from LINE TV are not available worldwide... I have many people from the Philippines and India in my YouTube channel saying they can't open the links... it could be also a problem not of LINE, but of censorship where is not available. I don't know which one to believe.

Cheers...!!

Is available in Argentina too. but we don't have the app available, but still we can watch the series. Now i'm watching in spanish too.