Quantcast

Long term relationship are difficult to hold, specially is family is against it.

After watching the OST and the trailer for "The Next Chapter" I realized the mix of the 2 previous Series combined in this upcoming one:

First we had this family issues in "Bad Romance" as Korn was afraid his parents would find out about him being gay... this was also a small issue in "Together With Me"... but now Korn nightmare is going to become real and even Knock is going to face his parents too. It is going to be hard to take, so much pain and so much love.

Then Yihwa is going to be conflicted once again... as she is a romantic person... always longing for ever lasting romance every day anew, and maybe a sense of routine is going to push her out of the way of true love because of this childish life style Cho is not going to be able to offer her. This was the main issue in "Bad Romance" for them... and this is going to become their worst obstacle to remain together.

And Farm... well... he is following a way of self-destruction because he didn't find any way to break thru P'Bright walls... and P'Bright didn't know what true love feels like in "Together with me". Now that both have placed their cards on the table their inner conflicts are just going to grow and grow until P'Bright can't take it anymore and capitulate completely to the charms of sweet Farm. It is going to be hard for the new boy in this Series (Nit, or Lit, or Rit...???) totally in love with Farm, but unable to win his heart truly, as that place has already an owner.

I am sure we all are going to learn many things from this Series... but most of all: we are going to watch all these actors in the most emotional roles they have ever had until now. Is going to be unforgettable.

I believe for many of us this upcoming season is going to show how difficult sometimes family issues can be, to the point where making a choice is very difficult, no matter which one is. I always had a great memory of the chinese boys love series "Like Love", specially the second movie "Nobody Knows but me" because both boys had to deal with their mothers to the very limits; those moments were not easy to watch. And also the Korean Drama "Life is beautiful"... where the mother of Kyong-Soo was a real monster... always pulling her son down to despair to almost the very end of that Drama Series. At the end love most persevere and win over all the obstacles it finds in life. Let's hope the loved ones in this Series all find the way back to each other.

By the way: I didn't like the official OST at all. That song doesn't move me in any possible way, so I made my very own with a song I believe goes way much better with what is coming up, and that matches also all 3 relationships:

Cheers...!!

• Like 4

On 9/19/2018 at 7:29 PM, Kim Soo-Lee said:

This is an old video but i still love it.

This is my favorite ATTITUDE Issue of all times...!!

I even got a huge poster of one of their pictures for my bedroom...!! :love: :kiss_wink: :innocent:

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

So I've finally read up. 

I love reality based BL shows. But I also love the fluff and the glitter. They each have their place depending on how one feels at the time of the show. I know I'm going to feel anxiety just watching Next Chapter and I'll have to use LBC to help me recover and keep the balance going. 

I don't mind age gap relationships. I'm two years older than Dee and that's not much but I'm immature for a chick and he's very mature for a dude so we strike a great balance. With Farm and Bright, I want them to get back together but I don't want it. Or at least I don't want it if Bright will slip back into old habits, or if the two of them will have an open relationship. I'm not too keen on Farm keeping him new habits either. I wouldn't mind them being together if they decided to start from scratch and build a healthy relationship once they have cleared the air and reached a place of mutual respect. I can deal with that.

I was never invested in Yiwah and Cho. I wasn't even that interested in Being and the other girl. I simply liked Korn and Knock. That didn't mean I didn't enjoy the show, it had it's funny moments. I just hope if Yiwah does leave Cho, that its for someone good because that guy could be a richard simmons and I don't want my girl Yiwah to have regrets and then have to run back to Cho simply because she was wrong about the other guy. That just feels like stringing Cho along because you don't have a better option.

I just want my KornKnock to survive this and come out of it all better men with a happy life together. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

I just want my KornKnock to survive this and come out of it all better men with a happy life together. 

They have both said in various interviews that TWM3 is reality driven as you have said.  So, I'm looking forward to some real talk, some real situations and some real resolutions whatever they may be. You know the struggle is real for Korn - we know how is family is from Bad Romance...there will be balance though --- fluff on one end ( LBC) and reality on the other (TWM3)...I. like balance...LOL

• Like 2

So I tested the timing and I'll totally be missing the live version of this. In fact it comes on during my commute to work. I am all kinds of annoyed by time differences right now. 

Are we ready for the love and the angst? I wish I could watch it live. I think I need to get some hot chocolate on my way home so I can have a big mug of it when I finally settle down to watch this one. I'm going to be chugging that stuff every week.

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Are we ready for the love and the angst? I wish I could watch it live. I think I need to get some hot chocolate on my way home so I can have a big mug of it when I finally settle down to watch this one. I'm going to be chugging that stuff every week.

I am looking forward to a Big Boy BL series. Should be exciting!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

I am looking forward to a Big Boy BL series. Should be exciting!

Admit it! You just want to see them throw each other about shirtless!! ;)

Ok, where do i get a front seat? :D

• LOL 4

58 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Admit it! You just want to see them throw each other about shirtless!! ;)

Ok, where do i get a front seat? :D

I admit it freely...how could you not ?  Front row seats are just ahead...I'll Bring extra butter for the popcorn.:P

messageimage_1537096194677-e153791237542

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, deltos said:

I admit it freely...how could you not ?  Front row seats are just ahead...I'll Bring extra butter for the popcorn.:P

messageimage_1537096194677-e153791237542

I've always believed that Asian males and water are a "match made in heaven".  :D

Not that Buddhists ever use the term heaven, but you know what i mean....

• LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I've always believed that Asian males and water are a "match made in heaven".  :D

Not that Buddhists ever use the term heaven, but you know what i mean....

Yes....something ethereal about it...specially when water meets these two...they do wet well. 

We'll just call it Vallhalla..:rolleyes:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Max has such beautiful facial lines and angles and that forelock on Tul is swoon worthy. 

I need access to Valhalla for all the fujoshi reasons... 

yeah yeah...facial lines, angles forelocks... yep great !  hold on let me run back up and look one more time...sorry I have to say that its the whole package.

Access? ...hummm that's a need to know.  If you have to ask you don't need to. know - because if you knew you wouldn't ask:tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, deltos said:

yeah yeah...facial lines, angles forelocks... yep great !  hold on let me run back up and look one more time...sorry I have to say that its the whole package.

Access? ...hummm that's a need to know.  If you have to ask you don't need to. know - because if you knew you wouldn't ask:tounge_xd:

Bwahahahahaha! That's a good one. I was just trying to be polite instead of storming the gates. I don't want to be that kind of Fujoshi. More like a member of the Yiwah Sisterhood...

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, deltos said:

You've looked at them so many time they should be burned into your memory by now! :D

Why am i still here when i should be getting ready to head back to Seoul?? :blink: :D

• LOL 1

29 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You've looked at them so many time they should be burned into your memory by now! :D

Why am i still here when i should be getting ready to head back to Seoul?? :blink: :D

Yes they are Mr. Man...however, there's always a spot that was missed...so just checking.  
I dunno, 1) you like it where  you are...2) you won't have internet access on the road...3)you may have to give up the keys to the kingdom when you get home...I just don't know why you're still here/there...:phew:

44 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Bwahahahahaha! That's a good one. I was just trying to be polite instead of storming the gates. I don't want to be that kind of Fujoshi. More like a member of the Yiwah Sisterhood...

Where we're going..there are no gates...:yum:

• LOL 1

Reason number 3,271. The ship is leaving the dock..hoist the main sails...:phew:  Click the question mark
42529332_477827026033410_863589280365150

• LOL 2

50 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yes they are Mr. Man...however, there's always a spot that was missed...so just checking.  
I dunno, 1) you like it where  you are...2) you won't have internet access on the road...3)you may have to give up the keys to the kingdom when you get home...I just don't know why you're still here/there...:phew:

Where we're going..there are no gates...:yum:

Definitely option 1. Now i really must love you and leave you guys. Be back on again when we get back to Seoul. Bye! 

• LOL 1