Quantcast

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

The thing is...it's so real....omg the dad...shite !  and @1sitsafetocomeout we've built a bridge between here and the other forum... for full disclosure ! :lol:

I know! The dad was just so awful. Thankfully my dad was the complete opposite. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I know! The dad was just so awful. Thankfully my dad was the complete opposite. 

And that's the thing...there are more dads like that than like yours...we can only hope for change.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

@Kim Soo-Lee @baw74 one thing we will finally get is real kisses..did you catch the Doc ?  jes' sayin...:phew: These actors - go all in...they act !

Reality BL at it's best. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deltos said:

The thing is...it's so real....omg the dad...shite !  and @1sitsafetocomeout we've built a bridge between here and the other forum... for full disclosure ! :lol:

Lol thanks so much. I finally got here. Sneaking a read at the posts on my lunch break. :grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Before watching the trailer I read many-many crying comments. After i was like... emm.. ok. I guess i was afraid of some cliche plots like cheating or love triangle (for KornKnock-drama) so i'm a bit relieved what there is the family issue. And I ready to hate Korn's father with all my heart. I'm not really sure what i think about other two couples so i'll just wait and watch. But all this "beginning.. or the end?", two-sides posters still make me a bit nervous about happy ending for all couples?)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, aniola said:

Before watching the trailer I read many-many crying comments. After i was like... emm.. ok. I guess i was afraid of some cliche plots like cheating or love triangle (for KornKnock-drama) so i'm a bit relieved what there is the family issue. And I ready to hate Korn's father with all my heart. I don't really sure what i think about other two couples so i'll just wait and watch. But all this "beginning.. or the end?", two-sides posters still make me a bit nervous about happy ending for all couples?)

I don't like the father either. I have to admit i've always liked the character Farm and was very happy when he eventually gave the doctor the elbow. In the new series i'll be watching how his character develops. From the clip his new b/f looks pretty cute :D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

This clip has english subs. 

I got her notification while in a meeting a seriously considered leaving the meeting to watch..but I didn't have my bluetooth..<sigh> so good no surprises with the dialog.

20 minutes ago, aniola said:

But all this "beginning.. or the end?", two-sides posters still make me a bit nervous about happy ending for all couples?)

There may not be HE's for all... and in reality...it doesn't always end happily every after. I'm sorta prepared for what ever comes...sure there is the hope and wish...but I think I'm more excited for the story that's about to be told, and how it's told and think about the ending in the last episode.. Farm and the Doctor have unresolved issues..we know that - Farms no dummy but he's been hurt. Yiwah  well she's been the protector so long - it's time she had a story to tell. Although I admit I was yelling at her ( the screen ) - "Gurl what you doing ??" I'm sure we'll know that story too... Of course there will be some sexy fluffy moments to offset the weal and woe  it is K&K...but this story is not for the faint of heart...this is a " now that we found love what are we gonna do with it" story. I can woe on Wednesday's and weal on Friday's.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, deltos said:

I got her notification while in a meeting a seriously considered leaving the meeting to watch..but I didn't have my bluetooth..<sigh> so good no surprises with the dialog.

There may not be HE's for all... and in reality...it doesn't always end happily every after. I'm sorta prepared for what ever comes...sure there is the hope and wish...but I think I'm more excited for the story that's about to be told, and how it's told and think about the ending in the last episode.. Farm and the Doctor have unresolved issues..we know that - Farms no dummy but he's been hurt. Yiwah  well she's been the protector so long - it's time she had a story to tell. Although I admit I was yelling at her ( the screen ) - "Gurl what you doing ??" I'm sure we'll know that story too... Of course there will be some sexy fluffy moments to offset the weal and woe  it is K&K...but this story is not for the faint of heart...this is a " now that we found love what are we gonna do with it" story. I can woe on Wednesday's and weal on Friday's.

I really hope that Farm and the doctor don't get back together again. If they do i'm going to lay down in the middle of my office and do my interpretation of a 5 year old having a tantrum. :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I really hope that Farm and the doctor don't get back together again. If they do i'm going to lay down in the middle of my office and do my interpretation of a 5 year old having a tantrum. :P

See..this one is a hard call for me.  Farm ( why does he look like a throw-back from a 1970's show) knew what he was getting into - remember the doc told him who he was and Farm went in eyes wide open. Now that mé·nage à trois was a bit much. We don't know if it went to the end...or if at some point in the festivities  Farm said No and got up and left...it's left to interpretation. Either way - he was hurt and upset..that might have been the straw camel thing. I don't think the Farm is over the Doc..and the day of retribution will be at hand the question is will it be enough for Farm to let go ?  And will he want to let go ? And the bigger question is, will your people understand your tantrum if he doesn't let go of the Doc ?:lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, deltos said:

See..this one is a hard call for me.  Farm ( why does he look like a throw-back from a 1970's show) knew what he was getting into - remember the doc told him who he was and Farm went in eyes wide open. Now that mé·nage à trois was a bit much. We don't know if it went to the end...or if at some point in the festivities  Farm said No and got up and left...it's left to interpretation. Either way - he was hurt and upset..that might have been the straw camel thing. I don't think the Farm is over the Doc..and the day of retribution will be at hand the question is will it be enough for Farm to let go ?  And will he want to let go ? And the bigger question is, will your people understand your tantrum if he doesn't let go of the Doc ?:lol:

It's going to interesting to watch how they develop the two characters. I know the doctor isn't over Farm, but we'll see about Farm.

As for my tantrum. The guys (both male and female) in the office will probably just roll their eyes and put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door and leave me to it :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Lol thanks so much. I finally got here. Sneaking a read at the posts on my lunch break. :grin:

I made it finally, too.  Wooh, long trek. . .

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I don't like the father either. I have to admit i've always liked the character Farm and was very happy when he eventually gave the doctor the elbow. In the new series i'll be watching how his character develops. From the clip his new b/f looks pretty cute :D

As of now, I'm rooting against Doctor Bright.   Couldn't stand him in TWM. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It's going to interesting to watch how they develop the two characters. I know the doctor isn't over Farm, but we'll see about Farm

I think Farm is in the same boat. Only addition to still being attracted to Doc ( who took his first) there is the driving force of revenge which we all know is best served cold...so there's that.  It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

• Like 1