clon_105

7 minutes ago, charlesmorris said:

This really is going to be such a hot series.  Best opening scene I have seen in any BL series.

Dude !! Fancy meeting u here....LOL yeah this has potential for sure...and they are over 21, acted together before and comfortable in their skin...won't be any fluff on this....LOL

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, deltos said:

Dude !! Fancy meeting u here....LOL yeah this has potential for sure...and they are over 21, acted together before and comfortable in their skin...won't be any fluff on this....LOL

This should be a refreshing change from some of the junk we have seen recently.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, charlesmorris said:

This should be a refreshing change from some of the junk we have seen recently.

2 hours ago, Wotad said:

finally a BL series with some good men and good acting ;p 

1 hour ago, clon_105 said:

Teaser with Eng subs ep. 2 and 3

In full agreement with everyone...it's gonna be a closet struggle for sure. Looking to enjoy this series

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deltos said:

In full agreement with everyone...it's gonna be a closet struggle for sure. Looking to enjoy this series

from the first episode could be one of my faves , i want to watch the other series they are from but from what i have heard everything apart from them suck in that show. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Wotad said:

from the first episode could be one of my faves , i want to watch the other series they are from but from what i have heard everything apart from them suck in that show. 

Not exactly... the cast was very good looking, the first time that all the boys and girls are cute and hottest at the same time in a series, the acting is good, the Line up story was BAD, Yiwha (the same girl in this story) and Sho ( the main Line up actor) didn't make it good to their story, Yiwha is selfish and Sho is stupid, and the ending was like "WTH??" because a big change ruined everything... I feel so bad because the one who changed everything was my favorite.

The other secondary stories were more interesting than those of the main actors

Kiss Asian got all the episodes with eng subs. this channel too: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTEWUwvFSQoO_ytewUt6Zlg

Teaser ep. 3 (Tomorrow)

Ep. 2 without eng subs ( official Channel)

Highlights

Spoiler

17 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

Not exactly... the cast was very good looking, the first time that all the boys and girls are cute and hottest at the same time in a series, the acting is good, the Line up story was BAD, Yiwha (the same girl in this story) and Sho ( the main Line up actor) didn't make it good to their story, Yiwha is selfish and Sho is stupid, and the ending was like "WTH??" because a big change ruined everything... I feel so bad because the one who changed everything was my favorite.

The other secondary stories were more interesting than those of the main actors

Kiss Asian got all the episodes with eng subs. this channel too: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTEWUwvFSQoO_ytewUt6Zlg

Teaser ep. 3 (Tomorrow)

Ep. 2 without eng subs ( official Channel)

i want to watch it just for the gay couple but people said the straight couple is awful.. i need a BL cut haha.

13 hours ago, Wotad said:

i want to watch it just for the gay couple but people said the straight couple is awful.. i need a BL cut haha.

Bad Romance wasn't so bad xD I really like most of the charaters there but the ending was stupid as f... It was so ridiculus that I coudn't. 

And what is weird watching now this series is that in Bad Romance the person who has problem with this relationship was Korn not Knock... Korn was a person who was afraid of going public with their relationship and in Together With Me he purse Knock as no tommorow... I don't get it xD 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, dziwna said:

Bad Romance wasn't so bad xD I really like most of the charaters there but the ending was stupid as f... It was so ridiculus that I coudn't. 

And what is weird watching now this series is that in Bad Romance the person who has problem with this relationship was Korn not Knock... Korn was a person who was afraid of going public with their relationship and in Together With Me he purse Knock as no tommorow... I don't get it xD 

It's a prequel so it's the story of what happened before Bad Romance and maybe we find out why the flipflop. Thankfully,  it's not LOTR or SW so we don't have to take notes or remember 100 characters...LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JAN said:

Waiting for the sub for ep 2-3 can't wait!!!
this drama is cute..there aren't anything else (except advance bravely:(

ive been watching side by side its not really BL but brotherly love its super emotional and well acted , advance bravely is good but does not seem BL. 

Also two moons and addicted are must watch. 

Spoiler for episode 2 dont read.

Spoiler

Omg the girl was feeling horny then knock swims across the river to see korn .. totally straight lmfao. 

Then he said he missed korn by accident ;p 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wotad said:

ive been watching side by side its not really BL but brotherly love its super emotional and well acted , advance bravely is good but does not seem BL. 

Also two moons and addicted are must watch. 

Spoiler for episode 2 dont read.

Hide contents

Omg the girl was feeling horny then knock swims across the river to see korn .. totally straight lmfao. 

Then he said he missed korn by accident ;p 

1/ Advanced bravly it's a BL for sure...if chinese decided to ban the show it's something else..there are deleted scene also and a lot of hints that their inlove ( the motobike scenes and the hotel...the jelousy scenes and so on...all is around them)
2. i watch it all! addicted also it's number 1...and i think the chience better in that then Thai
3. i watched already ep 2-3 of this drama together with me and it was not so promesing at all..very dissapointning ...episode 1 was a lot better

20 minutes ago, charlesmorris said:

Here's what you have been waiting for.  Enjoy!

Thanks man...and here's a gift - plot can be  overrated...however they are worth the watch every time know what I mean ?

Spoiler

screen-shot-2017-08-31-at-4-44-59-pm.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, deltos said:

It's a prequel so it's the story of what happened before Bad Romance and maybe we find out why the flipflop. Thankfully,  it's not LOTR or SW so we don't have to take notes or remember 100 characters...LOL

I know it's a prequel that's why it's weird for me xDD 

If it comes to Advance Braivily it's bl... the novel is very bl haha but the drama is all cut. I just wait for uncut DVD version :D

And what do you expect? That in every single ep there will be a strong scene like in the beginning of ep 1? Hhaha I was talking about that earlier... It's started strong so we probably get nothing for at least a few ep... or maybe even  lat ep. 

How there is ep 3 out already? O.o