clon_105

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 3:06 PM, passa ratta said:

anyway If you can read Thai you can download MEB application on android phone and search the name of Together With Me to get it.It's not free but it's not expensive also   

App link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.askmedia.meb&hl=th

Together with me อกหักมารักกับผม

Sadly I can't read thai,  but thank you 

15 hours ago, nammminn said:

Excited to watch this show something to watch while waiting for 2 moons season 2 - can't wait for subs Yui Wara on Facebook is subbing it so far don't know anyone else yet

Hm... I think that she said that she doesn't know if she will be subbing that... Hm... I will wait and see :D I watched off course ep1 without the sub yesterday but understand nothing... I need subs hahah! 

21 hours ago, dziwna said:

I'm waiting for subs for the 1 ep... Do you know if someone translates it?

Yes, I know. Yu Tranh Tien did engsub

Check BL Movies or Gcinee channel. They uploaded on dailymotion

22 hours ago, nammminn said:

Excited to watch this show something to watch while waiting for 2 moons season 2 - can't wait for subs Yui Wara on Facebook is subbing it so far don't know anyone else yet

She posted already

Hm... After the first ep with subs...Hahaha this beginning XDD As for series we can rarely see this kind of scene :D But the whole ep was kinda messy... I don't know they were skipping scenes and sometimes I didn't know what is happening and why exactly this scene...

Hahah and we see a lot of "action" in episode 1, so probably we can say bye to this kind of things for now ;/ I hope that I'm wrong...