Quantcast

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Doc is merried in real life  

Is Together With Me: The Next Chapter’s goal to make me hate Knock again? Ep 2. and still not over Farm's terrible facial hair. shave it pls   The sound effects are so annoying

The first two episodes are awesome! Oh my gosh, the directing, the pacing, the camera angles and lighting. Definitely above all the other BLs I've seen. I like the intrigue and mystery. Cannot wait for next Monday. This is very good, so far! :)

(Also, is Soompi dead? Why is nobody talking about it here?)

• Like 1
On 12/2/2020 at 3:20 AM, ovicati said:

The first two episodes are awesome! Oh my gosh, the directing, the pacing, the camera angles and lighting. Definitely above all the other BLs I've seen. I like the intrigue and mystery. Cannot wait for next Monday. This is very good, so far! :)

(Also, is Soompi dead? Why is nobody talking about it here?)

I Watched first episode already and I LOVE IT!, the direction, the acting, the cinematography, the characters, even the hilarant guy in dress with the nurses XDDDDDDD

I need the episode 2 but still without eng subs on the net. 

Soompi is dead Since 2018 almost DDDDDDDDD: nobody come here now to post or say something. 

• Like 2

@clon_105 : it's talked about everywhere, Tumblr, Reddit and Facebook. I'm active on Tumblr & Reddit so I kinda know. The view of the Viangpha Mork in the beginning was so breathtaking. I love the sceneries of that small town. ALSO THAT FIRST MEETING ("bar scene"). It's the best first meeting in BL I've seen. I thought nothing could top that drunk scene in TWM, but this one was even better. I love it. And not to mention the foreshadowing. The script is strong. Also the directing. I love it so much. I was blown away by the first two eps. 

Also, if you haveny watched the second ep, dont go tumblr haha. They're gonna spoil it for you.