Chen Meng Qi as Ye Wuque
Chen Meng Yao as Bai Qing
Lin Cheng as Qin Yao
Wu Pei Rou as Ruo Huan
Yang Tun as Fan Le
Zhao Yao as Mo Shang
Chang Cheng as An Ye Demon King Xi

Synopsis:

Qin Wentian is born as a sickly child, and for some reason his adopted parents are forced to send him to the Bai family, who promises to give their daughter’s hand in marriage in return. The greedy Bai family eventually sets their sights on the royal Ye family, and unsuccessfully tries to back out of the marriage proposal by assassinating Qin Wentian. Qin Wentian escapes to Jiuhua Sect, and befriends his master’s daughter Mo Qingcheng and crown prince Yi Wuwei, who is currently in hiding.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

English Subbed Episodes

Peter Sheng Official Soompi Thread

Weibo Link

Baidu Link

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 3 months later...

Frist character stills of SWIRE GOD - 48 EPISODE CHINESE TV SERIES released by DramaPanda

Coming right on the heels of Peter Sheng and Olivia Wang's casting announcement are their first character stills.

Swire God 太古神王 is a 48-episode Chinese TV series based on the popular fantasy web novel by Jing Wu Hen 净无痕. It tells the story of Qin Wen Tian, the adopted son of the Qin Family who is known to be a weakling. He was sent to the Bai Manor to fulfill his part in a marriage alliance but the Bai Family finds a better partner in the Ye Family and reneges on their promise, even attempting to kill Qin Wen Tian.

In the meantime, there is also a revolt in the palace and the Qin Family become hapless scapegoats. Qin Wen Tian escapes and vows to regain what he has lost. He comes under the tutelage of Jiu Hua Men and inadvertently finds the Crown Prince. With the help of Mo Qing Cheng and their friends, he makes it his mission to help the Crown Prince ascend to the throne.   

Release Date: TBD

Swire God Peter Sheng Swire God Olivia Wang

Source: Official Weibo

Source: http://www.dramapanda.com/2017/05/swire-god.html

• 2 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] God of Lost Fantasy 太古神王
  • 2 months later...

Finally watched this drama and I enjoyed it.  I feel it’s very underrated.   I was watching on Viki but in the middle of the episodes, the English subtitles disappeared but fortunately, YouTube’s episodes all have English subs.  Both Olivia Wang and Peter Sheng looked really good here.  Big kudos to their stylists.  I never saw Olivia Wang looking so beautiful and Peter Sheng so handsome though I only saw Sheng one other time in ‘Oh my General’ which I enjoyed very much.

The only complaint is that the drama is too long.  Too much airtime was given to the secondary leads and side characters especially for the 2nd half.  The secondary characters (Bai Qiu Xue and Ye Wu Que) are not at all likeable though the actors playing them did a good job. 

Archived