• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tipsy Findings: Top 10 Locations Used by Different Dramas

goblin-suspicious-partner-filmng-locatio

Date: January 30, 2018 Author: tipsyahjumma 

Have you ever watched a drama and felt like something seems too familiar? You’ll grow restless for a while and dig deep into your memory thinking that you’ve seen it somewhere before.  You may even believe that it’s déjà vu, but chances are you’ve been lured by the K-Drama genies in their maze of filming locations.

After some time, you’ll subconsciously develop this habit of searching Easter eggs in the dramas you watch, and then finally accept your fate of being trapped in the K-Dramaworld with them oppas, not complaining though. 

Full article here: https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/01/30/tipsy-findings-top-10-locations-used-by-different-dramas/

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for Oblivion: Top 10 K-Drama Quotes for the One Left Behind

goblin-quotes-grim-reaper-wang-yeo.jpg?w
Date: February 13, 2018 Author: tipsyahjumma 

Oblivion: the fact or condition of not remembering.

A fictional character in one of my favorite young adult novels once stated that he fears oblivion. I used too think the same. But one day I woke up with bloodshot eyes, stared at the ceiling for a few hours, and wished for oblivion to come.

Here’s our Top 10 K-Drama Quotes for all of us who once had sleepless nights while nursing a broken heart.

• When tears can’t stop from falling and you wanted to hear someone say that everything will be okay and that you’re not at fault.

age-of-youth-quotes-memorable-line.jpg?w=551&h=827

“Sometimes, I want to cry out loud. I want someone to hear me crying. I wanted them to hear me cry and tell me everything will be okay. I want someone to pat me on the back, and tell me that it’s not my fault.”

~ Yoon sunbae, Age of Youth

More: https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/02/13/waiting-for-oblivion-top-10-k-drama-quotes-for-the-one-left-behind/

• 1 month later...

Archived