• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just binged watch season 1 and so I'm not sure I can handle cast change for season 2.

I mean change is good but I just loved the dynamic those 5 girls had together. 

It's going to be strange without YN (RHY) in the house especially after all the girls agreed that she could move back in. I guess I should be thankful that she gets to cameo though. Although the director's explanation has me calling BS. Oh well.

As for EJ...I just can't see anyone else playing her as well as PHS. I'm really upset that she's not able to reprise the role. I've never been keen on cast change so...I'm not sure whether I can handle season 2, especially with season 1 still so fresh in my mind. ALSO EJ and JY sunbae aren't going to be together WHICH I TOTALLY DON'T GET. THEY WERE SO CUTE TOGETHER.

If they were going to change everything, I think I would have rather they introduced JY as a new member too and have PHS cameo like RHY instead. 

*sigh*

Let's hope it all works out.

Wait wait wait...Yoon Park isn't going to be back either? But JH and JM' s loveline was cute. ㅠ ㅠ

The teaser does look adorable. I guess I can only hope that JW and SM's loveline blossom finally in this season.

Changes and growth in store for Age of Youth 2 roommates

by tineybeanie

DF2dHljU0AAJK2V.jpg

In the new stills for upcoming JTBC drama Age of Youth 2, there are changes in store for our returning housemates Han Ye-ri, Park Eun-bin, and Han Seung-yeon, who have grown a little since last year. If the first season was all about the housemates finding their individual dreams, this second season will be centered around how the housemates learn to help and relate to the people around them..........

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/changes-and-growth-in-store-for-age-of-youth-2-roommates/

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] JTBC Age of Youth Season 2 청춘시대 2 - Premieres in August - 2nd Teaser
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Age of Youth 2 청춘시대 2 - Premieres on 25th of August

Only 3 of the original 5 came back for season 2?. I'm not sure if this will give the same
feel of the original anymore with almost half the original cast is not in it. It sounds
like they are rushing to make season 2. This does sound bad for the fan of the original
series.
Any one know the controversal that actress Hwa-Young(Yi-Na) involved in which they mentioned
why she couldn't comeback as a full character in Season 2, and only comeback as cameo?. 
So they give Hwa-Young an open opportunity to possibly comeback in Season 3 if she decided
to reprise her role, but completely knocked off the actress who played the youngest character
from ever coming back by replacing her character with a new actress?. This does sound worst,
doesn't it?. Did the Studio say any reason why they replacing her?.

39 minutes ago, ddeokbokkii said:

Only 3 of the original 5 came back for season 2?. I'm not sure if this will give the same
feel of the original anymore with almost half the original cast is not in it. It sounds
like they are rushing to make season 2. This does sound bad for the fan of the original
series.
Any one know the controversal that actress Hwa-Young(Yi-Na) involved in which they mentioned
why she couldn't comeback as a full character in Season 2, and only comeback as cameo?. 
So they give Hwa-Young an open opportunity to possibly comeback in Season 3 if she decided
to reprise her role, but completely knocked off the actress who played the youngest character
from ever coming back by replacing her character with a new actress?. This does sound worst,
doesn't it?. Did the Studio say any reason why they replacing her?.

Park Hye Soo was supposed to reprise her role in this season. However, she decided not to at last due to her movie filming schedule. 

50 minutes ago, ddeokbokkii said:

I guess we will never know the real reason huh?.

Please don't complain about it anymore. Park Hye Soo maybe don't want to act this role anymore. The production team tried their best, but the actress don't want. Filming schedule just a reason, she can filming it together but she don't want. Maybe she feel to tired after My Shy Boss drama and she need a break time from small screen.

Watch: “Age Of Youth 2” Cast Gets Together For The Drama’s First Script Reading

DG1_W5JUMAI8wI9.jpg

On August 10, JTBC shared a video of the first script reading of their upcoming drama “Age of Youth 2”!

The director begins by greeting the actors and revealing that the character he definitely wanted to keep for the second season of the drama was Im Sung Min (Son Seung Won).

The five main leads from season one introduce themselves first, and then the newly joining actors take turns introducing themselves. Afterwards, they act out some of the scenes amidst a bright and friendly atmosphere.

See Also: Male Cast Of “Age Of Youth 2” Reveals More Details On Their Characters

Han Ye Ri (Yoon Jin Myung), Han Seung Yeon (Jung Ye Eun), and Park Eun Bin (Song Ji Won) will be joined by newcomers Ji Woo (Yoon Eun Jae) and Jo Eun (Choi Ah Ra) as the main leads for this season.

The male actors that will be returning to this season are Shin Hyun Soo (Yoon Jong Yeol) and Son Seung Won (Im Sung Min), and the new male cast members are Kim Min Suk (Seo Jang Hoon), SHINee’s Onew (Kwon Ho Chang), and An Woo Yeon (He Im Dal).

Meanwhile, “Age of Youth 2” will premiere on August 25 at 11 p.m. KST.

Watch the clip below from the drama’s script reading!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/09/age-youth-2-script-reading/

Archived