LOVE WON'T WAIT

Resultado de imagen para love won't wait soompi

Details:

Original Title: 如果愛

English Title: Love won't wait

Episodes: 50

Released date: may 27, 2017

Plot:

Wan Shi Cheng is a self-made man who started out as a street vendor. After 40 years of hard work, he has succeeded in establishing the biggest restaurant in the city. However, his family is on the brink of collapse. His eldest daughter Wan Jia Ling has been living with the passing of her son three years ago. Since then, she has learned to endure the abuse of her mother-in-law and theneglect of her husband Song Qiao Zhi. Wan Shi Cheng's eldest daughter-in-law Zheng Qing Tian has devoted everything to her family and the restaurant, yet her sacrifices are met with her own husband's betrayal. His youngest daughter Wan Jia Ni who is against the idea of marriage becomes pregnant after a one-night-stand with a second-generation rich. Wan Shi Cheng's own wife walks out on him because of his failure to properly address their family's problems. These trials become stepping stones for the Wan Family as they mature and grow closer in the face of hardships.

Cast:

Vaness Wu

Cecilia Cheung

Source: avirtualvoyage

• 4 months later...

It is being aired in China but sadly, I can't find English subbed episodes anywhere T_T

I looked forward to seeing this drama so much as Cecilia Cheung was my favorite actress (I've loved her beauty for so many years) and this is one of her few dramas :(((((((

Maybe I will keep looking and hope some subteam will sub it in the near future :D

Archived