Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

5. Not only Sohyun recent Partner, Seungho’s most recent drama partner appears to be there as well (JBA), doesn’t it more make sense to paired up KSH-JDY and YSH-JBA? :huh: (Although im not really love the idea kkk) 
But the fact that it goes with Seungho Sohyun to be paired and reunited, there must be a reason :ph34r:

And i can only think of these possibilities:

- Special request from him. As this is the 1st time for Seungho being presenter in Music Award, don’t you think he’ll feel better to present together with someone you’re comfortable with? Moreover, Sohyun can be considered as pro in presenting :) We still can see how nervous he was, but it’s totally understandable, looking how crowded the Venue was, and how introvert he is. That’s makes me even more relieve that he came with Sohyun!

- hint for new project together, under KBS maybe? :wub:  No matter how many times i think about it, their conversation on stage was kinda...strange (in positive ways)

Full engtrans in spoiler

Spoiler

(trans by wow_johnny)

KSH: Hi. I’m actress Kim So Hyun. 
YSH: I haven’t meet So Hyun for a long time after “Ruler”, are you doing well?
KSH: Heard that Seung Ho xi has drama going to broadcast now, are you still filming?
YSH: I’m now filming “Memorist” which will broadcast on TVN in March. Please wait a moment (Forget the script). I heard there is many people So Hyun xi want to greet through this opportunity. Being MC 2 yrs in a row.
KSH: Yes. You’re right. I see many familiar face in here. Kim Heechul, Shin Dongyup xi, are you doing well?
SDY: In last year & the year before last, Kim So Hyun xi host with us in this position.
KSH: Today I’ll also cheer for you three.
MCs: Thanks.
KSH: Then, we keep going.
YSH: You three chemistry is so good. Talk about chemistry, you also have such good chemistry with Jang Dong Yoon in “The Tale of Nokdu”.
KSH: I might have partner’s bless. Bcuz my partner also such outstanding, therefore I can shine brighter. Hope I can meet Seung Ho xi again in next better work.
YSH: So nice. Let’s be together after “Memorist” ended in March.
KSH: Oh. I don’t know you’re promoting drama or invite me for new work now. Let’s cheer up.
YSH: Okay
KSH: Today together with Seoul Music Awards & “Memorist” in March. We’re going to present the last award before part 1 end.

i watched some clips from other presenter, and what from i saw, usually the speech or conversation between presenters were not too long. Even the conversation from actors of recent drama Extraordinary You, which is also one of the most anticipated pairing, appears to be kinda short and straight to the point.

however, shyshy convo was soo random (?) it’s understandable when they talked about Seungho’s drama (well, they come to promotion) & when Seungho talked about Sohyun who’s being MC for 2 years in SMA,

but start from this, it’s getting more interesting:

YSH: You three chemistry is so good. Talk about chemistry, you also have such good chemistry with Jang Dong Yoon in “The Tale of Nokdu”.
KSH: I might have partner’s bless. Bcuz my partner also such outstanding, therefore I can shine brighter. Hope I can meet Seung Ho xi again in next better work.
YSH: So nice. Let’s be together after “Memorist” ended in March.
KSH: Oh. I don’t know you’re promoting drama or invite me for new work now. Let’s cheer up.
YSH: Okay

???

out of nowhere,they talked about something which all shyshy shipper around the world would be dreaming of, REUNION IN OTHER PROJECT!! this is something which isn’t make sense at all to be mentioned last night!! :bawling: “After Memorist ended, let’s work again together” ?!! Is this a promotion?! There’s no way! :crazy: Even the drama isn’t started yet, and he already talk abt working together after it loll soooo suspiciouss! Yeah, our Sohyunie answer is always clever tho, not a Yes nor a No, but don’t forget that She’s the one who mention ot first!! 
that’s why i think this could be a possibility! Who knows, under KBS, we can finally get Shyshy reunion! *praying*

6. Oh anddd don’t forget about audience reaction of Shyshy :D i love it, they seems also excited when Seungho ask her to work together againn awww so cutee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/31/2020 at 1:12 PM, coffeedragon said:

This comeback has been a long time coming indeed. Hope everyone is doing well in the new year! :)

With this recent (and very unexpected!) reunion, who knows, there could already be something in the works for our shyshy this year. Under KBS maybe? Hmm.. Whatever it is, this is making me all excited again and I can't wait to get more updates from them! 

If they really gonna do another work together hopefully it’s either romcom or modern day melo lovestory... and hopefully under TVN or Jtbc because their sensorship board is much more lenient:P

Btw love the colour ShyShy couple choose to wear for the music award...they really compliment each other...one is completely black from head to toe, the other wears all white with silver line black heels. Yeah black, not red, gold or green, just black like her partner’s outfit 

@loveiskim Reading your thoughts made me rewatched their interaction a lot more times yesterday! Thank you chingu for sharing and spazzing with us here. I can really feel your excitement from miles away! ^^

Minor observations:

- Seungho's subtle movement in the video below. Like the way he raised his eyebrows when mentioned abt TTON  (at 1:29). What does that even mean?? If this was a drama, he is like playing the role of the jealous ex here.

- The total number of times he glanced at Sso in this short video is 5 and the longest was after his "love call" (aptly named by @loveiskim btw ;) ). His body gestures tells me that he checking for her reaction. If only I can get into his head...

- Seungho's pursing his lips at 2:06 totally reminds me of Ruler vlive where he did the same when Sso mentioned her ocean kiss scene. Is he still nervous or trying to suppress his real emotions? Or perhaps.. both?

5 hours ago, wildcherry said:

If they really gonna do another work together hopefully it’s either romcom or modern day melo lovestory... and hopefully under TVN or Jtbc because their sensorship board is much more lenient:P

I agree! But more than the genre and network, I really wish for them to be reunited in a project with a good script and supportive production team. Doesn't matter which network and what is the genre. I want them to be happy and find enjoyment in doing the things that they both clearly love. With that said, our shyshy did mentioned before that they like romcoms and *ahem* it seems like both have been kinda "gathering experience" for the past 2 years? So... let's hope that they will be able to share the skills acquired with each other someday! :P 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun's manager started to follow Yoo Seung Ho's ig account ;)

Will there be a new project ? 

OMG! Really? This is exciting news! Well to me at least.. hehe..

I have so many questions now. Why now? Was it because of Vday? What’s the occasion? Did something happen? Or are they already working on something? Why Sso didn’t follow his account too? Gahhhh! 

I am so curious now. Very curious indeed..... ;)

On 2/14/2020 at 2:21 PM, Breeze said:

Sohyun's manager started to follow Yoo Seung Ho's ig account ;)

Will there be a new project ? 

21 hours ago, coffeedragon said:

OMG! Really? This is exciting news! Well to me at least.. hehe..

I have so many questions now. Why now? Was it because of Vday? What’s the occasion? Did something happen? Or are they already working on something? Why Sso didn’t follow his account too? Gahhhh! 

I am so curious now. Very curious indeed..... ;)

ikrrr.. in Ruler era, Sohyun had different Manager right? That’s why Ms.Kimkim9104 (don’t know her exact name sorry:sweatingbullets:) didn’t follow Seungho before and that’s totally understandable. But why all of sudden She follows him now? :ph34r:

finger crossed for all possibilities that we have in our mind!! Lol :wub:

• 2 months later...
On 1/31/2020 at 9:12 AM, coffeedragon said:

This comeback has been a long time coming indeed. Hope everyone is doing well in the new year! :)

With this recent (and very unexpected!) reunion, who knows, there could already be something in the works for our shyshy this year. Under KBS maybe? Hmm.. Whatever it is, this is making me all excited again and I can't wait to get more updates from them! 

FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!

I come on this thread once or twice a year to see what fellow shyshy shippers are saying! Thanks for commenting or posting once in a while even if this thread is mostly silent. :D I love and get excited when I see more posts and activities. :tears::):lol:

And wahhhhh we got shyshy couple in 2020. I hope they will come again in another project:rolleyes: I know it was months ago but I recently found about it:P

Even after all these years and still cant get over this couple!:wub::wub:

Hope you all stay safe! 

Cya next time.:D

Omo! It’s my ShyShy couple! I am still waiting for their reunion! Still no news of a drama together again but both wants to do another one together once more! Aww do they still look shy with each other? :P

drama gods! Listen to them! Listen to us!! :phew:

Archived