[Taiwanese BL Webdrama] Red Balloon 紅色氣球

Cedric Ong

Sidetrack but since we discussed abit on Fujin Street - Stories of the Street 富錦街-這條街上的那些故事, i will update abit here.

Read that it debut on 4 July. 12 Episodes, around 20mins. Think i won't watch/follow it....yet.

I know Bernard Sen Jun's char and probably the other males are all str8....but when i watch the trailer....after 2min40s, 2 gals kissed each other...mmm.

The song is sang by Bernard. I didn't spot Xu Tao (from Red Balloon) in trailer, maybe too minor a char. To be frank, when the actors acted as students, some look abit too old. But i understand the budget and difficulty of using 2 sets of actors.

On 7/9/2017 at 0:09 AM, Cedric Ong said:

Sidetrack but since we discussed abit on Fujin Street - Stories of the Street 富錦街-這條街上的那些故事, i will update abit here.

Read that it debut on 4 July. 12 Episodes, around 20mins. Think i won't watch/follow it....yet.

I know Bernard Sen Jun's char and probably the other males are all str8....but when i watch the trailer....after 2min40s, 2 gals kissed each other...mmm.

The song is sang by Bernard. I didn't spot Xu Tao (from Red Balloon) in trailer, maybe too minor a char. To be frank, when the actors acted as students, some look abit too old. But i understand the budget and difficulty of using 2 sets of actors.

Ahh Xu Tao is the other guy in school uniform :)

• 1 month later...

Archived