Director: 
Episodes: 24
Broadcast Date: May 8, 2017

Cast:

Mike He

Zhou You Tong

Neo Hou

Synopsis:

Tang Yin, is a simple and kind-hearted girl who is full of hope for the future. She sets foot to a southern island but gets accidentally involved in a gang's fight with the police.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Cambrian Period 寒武纪 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

other teasers:

OST:

I found this sypnopsis, If somebody can give the right translation, I will be gratetul

(一个善良乐观的女孩,阴差阳错踏上了前往陌生岛屿的逐梦之旅,与背负着身世之谜的美少年杀手,和握有惊人秘密的英俊警察展开了一段有笑有泪,跨越年龄和地域的三角虐恋;也因此深陷一场充斥着金钱、欲望甚至死亡的权力游戏)

A good and optimistic girl, accidentally embarked on a dream trip to the strange island trip, and the burden of life with the mystery of the United States juvenile killer, and holding the amazing secret handsome police launched a laugh with tears, across age And the trivial aspects of the region; and therefore a full of money, desire and even death of the power of the game.

Resultado de imagen para drama 寒武纪

寒武纪网剧

Other synopsis:

剧情简介:女主唐印是个单纯善良的女生,满怀着对未来的向往踏上南瞻部岛,却阴差阳错的卷入黑帮势力和警察之间的较量,和少年杀手捡子(侯明昊 饰)、型男警探(贺军翔 饰)相遇。在黑帮、死亡等阴影下,唐印勇敢的直面各种挫折,在各种悬疑案件黑色交易的背景下,唐印依然保持着自己的少女心。最终唐印和捡子在共同面对困难时成为彼此的依赖,两人成为男女朋友

Female Tang Yin is a simple and kind-hearted girl, full of the desire for the future to set foot on the south of the island, but accidentally involved in the gang forces and the police between the contest, and juvenile killer pick up (Hou Minghao Decorated), male detective (He Junxiang decorated) meet. In the shadow of the gang, death, Tang Yin brave face a variety of setbacks in a variety of suspense cases black trading background, Tang India still maintained his girl heart. The final Tang Yin and pick up in the face of common difficulties to become dependent on each other, the two become male and female friends

On 2017-5-2 at 10:55 AM, sugarplum892 said:

Cambrian Period

Many thanks @sugarplum892 for open this thread. I like Mike He so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Cambrian Period 寒武纪
  • 4 weeks later...

This looks like a good drama to watch after the main lead actress las tdrama : Long For You...that totally gave me the feels and crying for the sad ending...but happy ending.  It's too bad there is no English subs for this drama. I can't find any episode recap in English either can someone please help me.!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2017 at 6:36 AM, RainieC said:

Guys, let's urge 'Productive Procrastinator Drama' on facebook. He/she's willing to sub the drama if a lot of people will be watching.

Productive Procrastinator Drama

She already starts subbing it! The first ep is up: https://productiveprocrastinationsite.wordpress.com/2017/08/09/cambrian-period-ep-1/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2017 at 4:55 AM, sugarplum892 said:

cnbZkgC.jpg?w=584

Cr avirtualvoyage

Details:

Title: 寒武纪
English title: Cambrian Period
Genre: Action, Crime, Romance
Director: 
Episodes: 24
Broadcast Date: May 8, 2017

Cast:

Mike He

Zhou You Tong

Neo Hou

Synopsis:

Tang Yin, is a simple and kind-hearted girl who is full of hope for the future. She sets foot to a southern island but gets accidentally involved in a gang's fight with the police.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Cambrian Period 寒武纪 Raw Episodes

Can someone help me please?

I'm trying to find the name(s) for the songs of this drama on Spotify. It's really hard looking for it, even the name of the singer is harder since i cannot read the Chinese characters.

On 8/28/2017 at 7:31 PM, saranghaebakainu said:

I binged 17 unsubbed episodes of this drama despite not knowing any chinese :ph34r: It was ridiculous but oddly addicting...then again i am weak for masked heroes after city hunter and healer. And the OSTs are sooo pretty! Hope all the episodes gets subbed soon

Theep1-16 has been subbed, so that is all goods right? I had to skipped a couple of episodes...didn't like the person playing Tang Yi that much..

I saw her acting in Long For You.. truly sad drama.

11 hours ago, Lainey Bees said:

Can someone help me please?

I'm trying to find the name(s) for the songs of this drama on Spotify. It's really hard looking for it, even the name of the singer is harder since i cannot read the Chinese characters.

Theep1-16 has been subbed, so that is all goods right? I had to skipped a couple of episodes...didn't like the person playing Tang Yi that much..

I saw her acting in Long For You.. truly sad drama.

found the song names:

opening theme: You Are Beautiful by Liu Qin

ending theme: You're my everything by Jason Fu Longfei

insert theme: Mask by Neo Hou Minghao

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@thunderman1 I recently saw a clip of this dramaaa in Instagram :lol: and got curious.... 

Can you let me know what's the gist of the story? big eye leafprettyyy pleaseeee.... 

Howdy!  If you don't understand Chinese, it is completely subbed  now fyi. :) I loved it even though it was an open ending.. I am hoping for a season 2. As for the plot, pretty much  about an innocent girl who had a failure with her acting career and started afresh on some island. The island is good for business and attracted many criminal syndicates/gangs who are looking to invest on the island. A lot to do with police corruption and there are some great twists if you are up for it. Lots of good action and young love. The main otp have some great chemistry, too. Original soundtrack also great. I won't ruin the ending for you but if you want, there are drama recaps. :) I finished it a year ago and too bad most don't understand Chinese on this forum hence why it was so dead.

@thunderman1 Thanks for getting back to me .... :lol: 

I think I'm definitely gonna watch this... Downloading it right now... 048

And I agree the drama have good OST... I loveeee this song..... I've been playing this song non stop since i heard it yesterday... Seriously so good!

@thunderman1 I've been playing this song on loop today like a hundred times already :joy: It's a very soothing song,,, :wub:

I'm just done with watching episode 2.. I like it so far... it's still a bit light but I can tell that it'll be more intense later on... 

And the grey-ish tone on the screen... does it shows like that too in your screen? I like it... it amps up the dark vibe of the drama..   

Lol.. I already saw the ending.... but I haven't made up my mind yet about it... give me a little time.... 

I'm not following on air C-drama right now.... Ohh there is one The big boss.. Lol... this one is full of imagination Lol..

And yeahh,  like you I'm waiting for some good dramas... which I can't remember the titles right now..  Lol.. but that ok.. it will not air this year.. I'm trying not to have a big expectation.. coz it'll suck if the drama turns out not so good! 

Archived