[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Caught In The Heartbeat 青春警事

sugarplum892

On 12/15/2018 at 11:05 AM, angelangie said:

come come join me lols.... i just started on this :) it is pretty good so far.... :) didnt know Wei DaXun could be a good actor lols :D 

I might not be able to watch now.  Unfortunatley I just saw it's only half translated up to episode 20 so I won't understand the second half of the drama :(

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

oooo really half? even with the link i gave? i thought it was all subbed?

Yes, unfortunately, it is only subbed up to episode 24 :tears: Oh well. That's the way it is for those of us who rely on subtitles.

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

Oh I’m sorry let’s me see if I can find more subs then I let u know

Thanks so much :)  I think someone might be subbing the YouTube videos very slowly so maybe if I go back in about 8 months or something they will be complete :lol:

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

actually i never heard of the main channel abandon the project in the middle

That's good to hear! So, hopefully, they will keep going until the end. I've seen quite a few comments requesting English subtitles so there is an audience :D

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm starting watching this drama, think the sub not completed. But I will think later, how to get the sub :lol: 

I like the pair detective. I think they have good chemistry. And the case quite interesting. 

@raziela @UnniSarah @angelangie Have you all completed this?

I haven't. I was interested in watching but the English sub seemed to have stopped so I didn't want to get into the drama and then have to give up.

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm starting watching this drama, think the sub not completed. But I will think later, how to get the sub :lol: 

I like the pair detective. I think they have good chemistry. And the case quite interesting. 

I finished it because I was interested in the FL and ML's backstory but I wasn't crazy about it. I didn't really enjoy the way the romance was integrated into the crime side of things. Overall it was watchable occasionally even fun.

I also liked the FL better in Dr Qin Medical Examiner S1. 

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

same.... i think she has more spunk there and smarter there too lols :D 

Really liked her chemistry with Zhang Ruoyun... I was secretly rooting for them even there was no romance. ;) Da Bao... LOL... loved how she held her own against Qin Min. Even taught him a thing or two. :D

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@40somethingahjumma @angelangie Yeah the way they fell everytime is so unnatural :lol: And always landed to each other lips perfectly :ph34r: I think the case not too bad and couple quite cute. But Dr. Qin definitely is better. 

Everything felt unnatural to me. Just downright odd. Even his marriage proposal came out of left field. :P

But they do give some kind of explanation. Sort of. Kind of.

• 4 months later...

Archived