[Thai Drama 2017] Project S The Series โปรเจกต์ เอส เดอะซีรีส์: วอลเลย์บอล

clon_105

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official trailer for the next part, Side by Side featuring badminton:

Side by Side starts July 15th, which means SPIKE! will have 8 episodes.

Cast: Tor Thanapob, Sky Wongravee, Belle Kemisara, PePo Nutchapan, Kandis Malake, Ple Hattaya, Suquan Bulakul

Synopsis: Meet the power of love, family, and warm-hearted athletes. Two widows, Maetam (Ple Hattaya) and Maetaeng (Suquan Bulakul) each has a son and they've been raising their sons together like brothers. Maetam's son, Yim (Tor Thanapob) was born with autism and a mental development of a 6-year-old child. Meanwhile, Maetaeng was a former badminton player and her son, Dong (Sky Wongravee) also practised at the badminton courts. Yim was discovered to be playing badminton as good as normal athletes and he's simply happy just to be playing badminton. One day, Maetaeng caught the the children playing badminton together. Ever since then, it became the beginning of a great dream for the two brothers, 'one day they will be the best pair of badminton players.'

Omg Tor's character is going to break lots of hearts with his condition! :(

So my love for Beam and Haikyuu (my precious animated volleyball nerds) drove me to giving Spike a try and I wasn't disappointed. It's well put together, the cinematography is beautiful, the acting game is strong within the cast, and it was an overall excellent binge watch. (Not to mention, I ended up falling for Oab in the end.)

I have really high hopes for the rest of Project S and can't wait to watch!

Archived