Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strongest Deliveryman 최강배달꾼

46 minutes ago, Cache Sand said:

So his friend is backstabber...that's so cruel!!!! Just watch the preview make my heart so broken...:bawling:

Well....DA please don't break up with him no matter what. Jaebal....

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Ok, I did not understand anything but my heart sank when I saw DA sob. I hope that the show would give us a happy ending.:confounded:

PS: I'm new to the thread but I have been watching this show from the very beginning and I can say that this show is one of my feel good, light-hearted dramas that I can certainly watch anytime. 

Edited by rainmoon
do not quote images
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Yea I'm totally shock his friend do that, I didn't expect it all. I wonder why DA decide to emigrate? Or maybe I'm wrong, I don't understand Korean :lol: maybe there is another reason why DA crying

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/20/2017 at 1:53 PM, cherrycokez said:

Yea I'm totally shock his friend do that, I didn't expect it all. I wonder why DA decide to emigrate? Or maybe I'm wrong, I don't understand Korean :lol: maybe there is another reason why DA crying

I don't speak Korean so I don't know what is happening in the preview of 15, but I was expecting his home town friend to pull something.  For a moment I thought he would betray him to Jung Family Food.  I'm not sure what happened but that doesn't seem to be it.

Here is why I expected the home town friend to go against Kang Soo once Jin Gyu joined the Deliverymen.

1) Home town friend is loyal to Kang Soo, BUT he is also loyal and VERY PROTECTIVE OF Hyun Soo.  He was on the verge of committing mayhem to avenge Hyun Soo being put in a coma.

2)Home town friend does not know what is happening with Kang Soo and Hyun Soo. From HTF perspective Kang Soo keeps rejecting and hurting Hyun Soo without reason or explanation.

3) To HTF Kang Soo seems to have chosen Jin Gyu over Hyun Soo.  Jin Gyu who is a rich uncaring bastard whose careless disregard for the rules made Hyun Soon suffer and who worked with the Snake who put Grandma out of business.  He may be Kang Soo's friend but he is not down with the forgive all and embrace all.

4) So I suspect that his action, if he really betrayed Kang Soo, is more about avenging Hyun Soo than it is about profiting for himself

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

@hushhh thank you so much, without your explanation, I am so lost :D I don't get the big picture at first, now I understand him. It totally make sense. Thanks again :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@hushhh Thanks for explaining. The drama has been dishing out rainbows & unicorns in the past few episodes that I have almost forgotten that HTF had attempted to kill / beat up JG before,  & would not be too happy with JG joining them. 

It's interesting that there seems to be more angst in the last couple episodes. There's still quite a bit to tie up:

1. KS & mum's reconciliation 

2. JG being accepted/ acknowledged by dad

3. KS & Dana's future. 

4. JG & JS coming together. 

5. Soo Ae & Chef 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Aargh, hmm cranky stream. Will try my best with the live caps...

the results of the bid goes to the boys !!! KS & gang got the contract.

tumblr_owosrdJHru1wpff1po6_1280.png

jung is not happy back in her office & scolding her staff & taking it out on them

tumblr_owosrdJHru1wpff1po5_1280.png

Edited by triplem
  • Thanks 1

With the new contract, the restaurants start seeing more customers 

Spoiler

tumblr_owosrdJHru1wpff1po9_1280.png

ks & dana in the office playing a fool, Dana runs down stairs.

tumblr_owosrdJHru1wpff1po7_540.pngtumblr_owosrdJHru1wpff1po2_540.png

JG & JY joins them for lunch & JY tries to feed JG. Haha , she's so shameless & ask if Dana if she has kissed KS . Lol! Makes Dana uncomfortable & she walks off

tumblr_owosrdJHru1wpff1po4_540.pngtumblr_owosrdJHru1wpff1po8_540.png

the guys have meeting & all are happy with their progress 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

JY sure is direct in asking Dana lots of thing about her relationship.. ha ha

Video Clip:

https://youtu.be/-M0xV4IFrWQ

Our cute couple are in their home lying in between the barricades.

JY keeps gritting her teeth.. guess this is the reason.... JG kissed her.

Video Clip:

https://youtu.be/lMT54ramFCc

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Jung has meeting with her staff.

dana & KS in Restaurant alone. He tries to get a kiss from her. She shows him 20 days to d-day. They talk ...then oh my a Long deep kiss!!!!

tumblr_owosrdJHru1wpff1po3_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_owosrdJHru1wpff1po1_540.png

59 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Our cute couple are in their home lying in between the barricades.

JY keeps gritting her teeth.. guess this is the reason....

Haha. He kissed her .,.he was actually trying to put a mouth guard to keep her snoring..he starts talking & thanking her but she was actually awake . They both thank each other ,held hands

tumblr_owot94CoRh1wpff1po8_1280.pngtumblr_owot94CoRh1wpff1po7_1280.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

KS & Dana at work - sweet pecks all the time . Things seem to going well for the business 

tumblr_owotkhY7Ys1wpff1po1_540.png

An ex gang leader , I think comes to the restaurant, she calls him ahjussi , KS knows him too . I can't remember who he is. But he has a short chat with Soo Ae. 

tumblr_owot94CoRh1wpff1po9_1280.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, triplem said:

KS & Dana at work - sweet pecks all the time . Things seem to going well for the business 

An ex gang leader , I think comes to the restaurant, she calls him ahjussi , KS knows him too . I can't remember who he is. But he has a short chat with Soo Ae. 

Video Clip:

https://youtu.be/Fx6rWfY2pmY

The backstory of our Chef and SA.

SA was hiding in the locker at that time, while the gangsters were looking for her.. The chef, didn't let the others knew.  Happy story tonight... they are holding each other's hands while going back.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1