[Drama 2017] Strongest Deliveryman 최강배달꾼

Go Seung Ji

On 25.9.2017 at 2:49 PM, Cache Sand said:

I have saw the news from korean website on last Friday , Kim Sun Ho was confirmed to join this drama as the second lead. Besides, Choi Woo Shik already declined the offer. 

LOL. Funny fact about Kim Sun Ho. Thanks to Jang Mi Kwan for not accepting the role so Kim Sun Ho can play the role as Oh Jin Kyu on Strongest Deliveryman. So many people love him.

Now, thanks to Choi Woo Shik for not accepting the role as Gong Soo Chang so we can see Kim Sun Ho again on screen!!! Hope his new drama is well received by the viewers and gets high rating as well as his two previous dramas (Chief Kim and Strongest Deliveryman).

On 18.9.2017 at 4:58 AM, A-L-1-9-9-4 said:

I hope it does not sound wrong if I say that I want to see actor Kim Sun-ho (JG) and actress Ko Won-Hee (JY) together in real life.

Glad I am not the only one. But if I'm not mistaken, Ko Won Hee is currently dating actor Lee Ha Yool. Well.. Who cares?? They can break up anything, even a married couple can divorce. Oh god, I am losing my mind. LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived