Quantcast
Jump to content
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Strongest Deliveryman 최강배달꾼

Recommended Posts

Why they r so sweet..... i'm dying here...

Kang soo getting mad bcoz dan ah didnt tell him about helping chef with d gangster.. he ask dan ah what happen if she died.. dan ah felt sorry n hug him from d back (i'm melted).. kwang soo turn back and hug her again.. loveee this scene so much..

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Is it me or Lee Min young just really look like Han Chae young in this drama. :D Anyway, i love her scenes with that cook. They are funny... Love episide 11.. finally some progress between Jin Gyu and Ji Yoon. These two are hilarious together.. ..then love so muxh the scene where Dan a comforts Kang Soo in his room :(

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Finally progress in love for both couples.Wao I'm so happy JY save JG and now real dating begins so excited to watch next episode when JG shift with JY in her room.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, saanjh sena said:

 

Finally progress in love for both couples.Wao I'm so happy JY save JG and now real dating begins so excited to watch next episode when JG shift with JY in her room.

Yeah, the moment she said her room is big and the scene changed, we expect her to do that since he is now considered as homeless. Both are cute together, from their early bickering and weekly dating. Love it when JY said she is moving from her first love to a second love and caught JG off guard.  Ha ha.. :blush:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

17 hours ago, triplem said:

 

I'm glad you brought this up. Yes, she knew. But I guess it was not in her place to bring it up to KS.

 

Their latest conversation made me feel unsure now.  There's a possibility that the grandmother is on HS's paternal side.  I believe it will be revealed soon since HS will definitely going to see KS.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 8:07 AM, chubbyzmae said:

 

Hello glad to see you all. I am new in this thread but  i am back from long hiatus becauss this drama. And this drama like vitamin for my long week working hours. I am addicted with this drama especially with KS & DA

 

But when they will kissing? I am desperatly waiting for that scene....hiksssz....

:lol:

Welcome :D Also, glad you are enjoying the drama as your weekend vitamin! Just you wait, a hint would be to keep watching and especially this week for what you want :tongue:

6 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

 

Finally progress in love for both couples.Wao I'm so happy JY save JG and now real dating begins so excited to watch next episode when JG shift with JY in her room.

Loving JiYoon in both Ep. 11 and 12 and the interactions with JinGyu are an additional :grin: for me. I wonder if they will live together and how that will turn out lol

4 hours ago, Yongzura said:

 

Yeah, the moment she said her room is big and the scene changed, we expect her to do that since he is now considered as homeless. Both are cute together, from their early bickering and weekly dating. Love it when JY said she is moving from her first love to a second love and caught JG off guard.  Ha ha.. :blush:

That bickering is what made me root for them as individual characters and together, they both have their quirks. JG was caught SO off guard, it was hilarious because JiYoon is in charge now!

--

OH JIN GYU! YES! Thank you writers, this is what I am talking about when a characters literally develops and you SEE their growth as the character themselves reflects and sees who they really are, that is powerful  but he is really getting the full experience by being homeless and jobless

The loan guy (Na Han Tae and play on words as it means “me” so he was like who do you get a loan from? My, Na Han Tae ^^), I wonder what and how his story with Kang Soo will come together and if he has any ulterior motives, after Ep. 12 the banker Kim Jong Hyun left SoonAe and I can see the gangsters coming together to help. Then the loan guy who Kang Soo knows can help the restaurants

The end was great, Mrs Jung and Kang Soo, business rivals!

Ep. 12

SoonAe not liking GongGi coming to deliver their food was so funny!

JiYoon missing JinGyu, girl, I feel you! We haven’t seen him this episode as much

JiYoon wither her kimbap and saying goodbye- some great comedic moments like the guards now listening to only JY’s orders and watching JG eat

Oh no, the Jung manager having JG’s notebook- she is definitely going to use that and of course not give him credit?

The déjà vu with JY eating the left over sweet and sour pork then JinGyu with the kimbap..AAm I the only one so on board with this ship? JiYoon has the upper hand for this one

JiYoon and JinGyu living together now, or even the thought of that as she moved has me blushing but also imagine when her dad finds out or when she finds out of the whole deal that he and her mom had

I keep remembering in the back of my mind that poop is going to hit the fan sooner or later as no one still knows that JiYoon is the daughter of Mrs. Jung and I kind of want JG to team up with Kang Soo and continue on that bromance!

 

On 9/4/2017 at 2:48 AM, triplem said:

hahaha...i just saw the drama with subs...and I think he did work his agyeo pretty hard. He seems really determined to do well. I do like the scenes that he has with JY as well...i thought she was a little disappointed when they could not make it for their Sunday date!

 

yes agreed, his determination was clearly seen as soon as Ep. 11 started with him standing up for himself and the person he was becoming while actually working, their dates are one of my favorite scenes to look forward to. What about you?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

57 minutes ago, jina_bing_bang said:

 

 

The déjà vu with JY eating the left over sweet and sour pork then JinGyu with the kimbap..AAm I the only one so on board with this ship? JiYoon has the upper hand for this one

 

 

Helloo!!!  I have yet to watch, about to.  So excited just seeing the comments & updates . Totally on board this ship ! Main OTP scenes are great too.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Awww @ episode 12.. My eyes are still misty at the end...  so muxh love from this episode.. This drama never has a dull moment from episide 1 till now. and Dana/Kang Soo couple is at its strongest. They look soo good togerher. :blush:  and im completely now on board in their ship...while Jiyoon / Jingyu couple  provides the laugh in between. Daebak!!!

Edited by alindahaw
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 9/10/2017 at 0:50 AM, Cherrine Kim said:

 

For second couple.. i love their story too.. i felt that they should bcome main lead in their own drama.. both r so cute and i always waiting for their scene.. kim sun ho acting is good too.. i wonder where he has been? I amazed with his acting when he cried in front of hyun soo haemmoni.. he is a good actor and really handsome too.. i wish him to be a main lead in a new drama..

I agree, It is more like I'm watching two main OTP in this drama, JG and KS story feels like a main story, it is rare second lead is not an evil character :)

16 hours ago, jina_bing_bang said:

 

OH JIN GYU! YES! Thank you writers, this is what I am talking about when a characters literally develops and you SEE their growth as the character themselves reflects and sees who they really are, that is powerful  but he is really getting the full experience by being homeless and jobless

The déjà vu with JY eating the left over sweet and sour pork then JinGyu with the kimbap..AAm I the only one so on board with this ship? JiYoon has the upper hand for this one

JG and JY eat a left over food makes me laugh, it is like a destiny. And it is unusual story, chaebol's heir want to be independent, and then eat left over food LOL :lol:

 

I never thought JG will quit! I am happy, thank you writer, I feel so ease, there is no second lead evil character. I wonder JG will join KS?

It is so funny, KS and DA is swapping roles, usually male lead will comfort his gf, but DA comfort crying KS. And DA is riding her motorcycle, KS sit at the back :lol: 

I think DA will become more like SA :lol: When DA said "shut up", the BGM usually used only at SA scene :D

SA and DS behind story is already unfolded, now I am curious with KS's mother, I wonder why she left her family? Any thoughts?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

20 hours ago, cherrycokez said:

 

I agree, It is more like I'm watching two main OTP in this drama, JG and KS story feels like a main story, it is rare second lead is not an evil character :)

JG and JY eat a left over food makes me laugh, it is like a destiny. And it is unusual story, chaebol's heir want to be independent, and then eat left over food LOL :lol:

I never thought JG will quit! I am happy, thank you writer, I feel so ease, there is no second lead evil character. I wonder JG will join KS?

It is so funny, KS and DA is swapping roles, usually male lead will comfort his gf, but DA comfort crying KS. And DA is riding her motorcycle, KS sit at the back :lol: 

I think DA will become more like SA :lol: When DA said "shut up", the BGM usually used only at SA scene :D

SA and DS behind story is already unfolded, now I am curious with KS's mother, I wonder why she left her family? Any thoughts?

I also wonder why she did that.. esp when ks father had cancer.. ia she really that bad?? Craving for money??

What make me curious how old hyun soo id? ks is 25 isnt? And when ks mother left? Was hyun soo born after she married again with someone else? Or she was cheating with someone else n had hyun soo already.. if its true then she is trully an evil woman.. :D. no wonder ks hate her so much and never forgive her.. she even didnt say sorry to ks right?

If there's a reason behind ks mother all wrong doing, and she still be an "angel" then this is just a typical kdrama.. so far, i felt that strongest deliveryman is d most realistic story for most kdrama i watch.. its not a typical kdrama, thats why i like it so much.. i can felt all d emotions of d young people here craving n struggling for their dreams and pains.. its also really a good message for us to never give up.. bcoz there will be a way out..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 10/09/2017 at 1:20 PM, jina_bing_bang said:

 

 

yes agreed, his determination was clearly seen as soon as Ep. 11 started with him standing up for himself and the person he was becoming while actually working, their dates are one of my favorite scenes to look forward to. What about you?

 

 

Now that i have caught up with the episodes, I am really happy that JG quit. Though he seems  a little aimless now, I think  with JY's enthusiasm, he will pick himself up soon. 

Do you think he will join KS?  Think he'll move in with her?

On 11/09/2017 at 5:30 AM, cherrycokez said:

 

 

JG and JY eat a left over food makes me laugh, it is like a destiny. And it is unusual story, chaebol's heir want to be independent, and then eat left over food LOL :lol:

I loved that too. It was really something you would Not expect a chaebol heir to do. And yes it's rare for a k drama to give rather solid development for both OTPs. Maybe Goblin and DOTs was the closest. And I'm just glad that JY finally moved on from her ahjussi to her second love. That scene cracked me up.

giphy.gif

Eps 12 was best eps by far.  I was glad that KS got a little mad at her after she went off to help Soo Ae. The back hug she gave him as apology led to this sweet hug. True to his nature KS can never stay angry or bitter for long. He is heaven sent for sure.

giphy.gif

And finally , I have been wondering when the first kiss will be. KS seems a little shy but it was gentle and sweet for a 1st kiss. Perfect!

giphy.gif

 

 

 

Edited by triplem
Typo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

 

 

I also wonder why she did that.. esp when ks father had cancer.. ia she really that bad?? Craving for money??

so far, i felt that strongest deliveryman is d most realistic story for most kdrama i watch.. its not a typical kdrama, thats why i like it so much.. i can felt all d emotions of d young people here craving n struggling for their dreams and pains.. its also really a good message for us to never give up.. bcoz there will be a way out..

 

 KS is shocked too, her mother live like that, so maybe not because of money? Maybe grandma needs money? But we still don't know about HS background :unsure:

Yes it is not a typical kdrama, when DA gave shoes to KS, SA gave shoes to chef, this drama breaks the superstition, they will remain together :)

 

4 hours ago, triplem said:

 

Now that i have caught up with the episodes, I am really happy that JG quit. Though he seems  a little aimless now, I think  with JY's enthusiasm, he will pick himself up soon. 

Do you think he will join KS?  Think he'll move in with her?

I loved that too. It was really something you would expect a chaebol heir to do. And yes it's rare for a k drama to give rather solid development for both OTPs. Maybe Goblin and DOTs was the closest. And I'm just glad that JY finally moved on from her ahjussi to her second love. That scene cracked me up.

 

I want JG join KS, but there is a possibility JG will join JY at the cafe :lol: in this 2 episode, the story change a little drastically, JG screentime is so little, I thought KS will find JG. I miss their bromance :( JY so quick to end his feelings. Maybe to show us KS and DA as the main OTP :)

Yes JG will move in with JY and her father will be so angry :lol:

Ah true, Goblin and DOTS was the closest :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, this new forum update sucks. And just when I was getting the hang of commenting on this site too. Aaargh… I’m tempted to quit too. But, but, but I have stuff I want to say about these latest episodes! I feel so conflicted. Well, here goes…

Kang-Soo’s confrontation with his mother was so intense and heartbreaking. And Dan-Ah is falling harder and harder for him. Can she really leave him? Her general negativity about Korean society, though understandable after everything’s she’s been through, is hard to take sometimes. At least let Kang-Soo try before going on about how awful everything is and how he’s going to fail because it’s Hell Joseon. Still, it’s nice to see people acting so mature in a relationship. So rare in Kdramas!

I’m proud of Jin-Gyu for quitting on principle, but I didn’t expect him to be a wandering homeless person. I though he’d join forces with Kang-Soo and fight back. And yeah, that melodramatic music that played whenever they showed him suffering on the streets was so very funny. He looks like a certain LINE sticker. Poor boy is like a puppy without an owner. Someone needs to adopt him again quick! I’m sure there are lots of willing people in this forum.

Isn’t it funny how Jin-Gyu is repeating Ji-Yoon’s steps from the beginning of the drama? He ran away from her mom and is so hungry and poor that he’s thinking of eating someone’s leftovers. And Ji-Yoon gets to play Kang-Soo’s role and treat Jin-Gyu to a meal. I might be wrong, but I think they’re at the same place where Jin-Gyu and Dan-Ah had their meal after he tried to commit suicide. It’s like they’re repeating their first meetings with Kang-Soo and Dan-Ah but with each other. After all, Kang-Soo and Dan-Ah are too busy these days now to mentor their chaebol runaways. I’m curious to see where this goes.

It’s been the perfect hang-out drama so far. I love spending time with all the characters in this neighborhood. I could watch a whole episode about the chef, Soon Ae, and their gangster past or the awkward maybe-romance between Dan-Ah’s roommate and college graduate Min-Chan. The cast of characters are all so likeable… except for the chaebol kids’ parents, of course. I don’t know the whole story, but I’m going to throw Kang-Soo’s mom into the bad group too. She just acts so guilty. So many bad parents!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

18 hours ago, KiwiNeko said:

 

 

Isn’t it funny how Jin-Gyu is repeating Ji-Yoon’s steps from the beginning of the drama? He ran away from her mom and is so hungry and poor that he’s thinking of eating someone’s leftovers. And Ji-Yoon gets to play Kang-Soo’s role and treat Jin-Gyu to a meal. I might be wrong, but I think they’re at the same place where Jin-Gyu and Dan-Ah had their meal after he tried to commit suicide. It’s like they’re repeating their first meetings with Kang-Soo and Dan-Ah but with each other. After all, Kang-Soo and Dan-Ah are too busy these days now to mentor their chaebol runaways. I’m curious to see where this goes.

It’s been the perfect hang-out drama so far. I love spending time with all the characters in this neighborhood. I could watch a whole episode about the chef, Soon Ae, and their gangster past or the awkward maybe-romance between Dan-Ah’s roommate and college graduate Min-Chan. The cast of characters are all so likeable… except for the chaebol kids’ parents, of course. I don’t know the whole story, but I’m going to throw Kang-Soo’s mom into the bad group too. She just acts so guilty. So many bad parents!

 

 

I liked the parallel scenes of JG going through the same suffering as JY did in the beginning. I think now he will truly understand what is like to stand on his own two feet the way that JY is learning to do. In many ways i think they are a good match as they will understand each other's struggles. Yes that convenience store is where Dana took JG to after he tried to kill himself.

I agree with you that this is perfect hang out drama. I like that things don't get drag out too long and the pace has been pretty good.

@cool_zaoldyeck thanks for the preview. Looks like the love lines are taking off nicely and oh my JG did move in with JY. It seems like the business will face difficulties as well. Really looking forward.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...