[Drama 2017] Strongest Deliveryman 최강배달꾼

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, triplem said:

KS & Dana at work - sweet pecks all the time . Things seem to going well for the business 

An ex gang leader , I think comes to the restaurant, she calls him ahjussi , KS knows him too . I can't remember who he is. But he has a short chat with Soo Ae. 

Video Clip:

https://youtu.be/Fx6rWfY2pmY

The backstory of our Chef and SA.

SA was hiding in the locker at that time, while the gangsters were looking for her.. The chef, didn't let the others knew.  Happy story tonight... they are holding each other's hands while going back.

Video Clip:

https://youtu.be/NQbr675F4OE

They are playing dirty trick I guess approaching the cook and KS's friend.  It seems the incidents that happened between him and JG was mentioned by JY's mother to threaten SJ in a way.  (need sub to understand further)

Video Clip:

https://youtu.be/uyX_5rRrT5U

It is happening.  SJ is working on the other side.

Video Clip:

https://youtu.be/qNU5U01bGSk

https://youtu.be/cBUIRil0ERs

Pity KS.. he's sitting and kneeling in front of the building even though it was raining.

Guess the cook has something to do with it (the food is not up to the quality)

Now even the restaurant owners are blaming KS.  Dana is trying to defend him with what he had done for them.  KS asks her to just stop talking.  They go back drenched without the umbrella.  Even the weather is emphathised with KS.

Feeling frustrated with what is happening he stayed in his room although his friends are here to give him support, including Dana.

Oh no, they are going to scout Min Chan next..

Even the two friends are thinking of going to the other side because of financial problem.

JY finally knows that everything that happened to KS is related to her mum.  She looks sad but JG comforts her.

Min Chan and KS have final meeting. KS asks him to do something.

Video clip:

https://youtu.be/s5BB0c4khHE

Video Clip:

https://youtu.be/kbtSemXy_RQ

Both OTP walking together to Dana's house.  She's asking him whether he's okay.  He looks ok from outside but he is still down.

Dana and her housemate talking about the future, what she's going to do later.

Video Clip:

https://youtu.be/wOTDvo3BRAI

She goes back to the restaurant to check on KS, but he left only a note for her.  He asks forgiveness for not able to make her happy as promised.

I wonder whether he's going back to his hometown.

However, don't worry our hero will have a good ending.

1 minute ago, triplem said:

KS removes the SDM sign from outside the restaurant. Think he is giving up. Aigoo

Dana can't sleep & talks to the doll KS have her. She suddenly thought of something & runs back to the restaurant. 

Oh god KS has left & he left her, damn sad. This is making me cry too. He apologise in his note . 

He is on a train & has left ....... aarghhh!!! 

-end-

but preview does see KS return & they find evidence of Jung framing the restaurant.

Oh my god....i hope DA not angry to him because he leave her.....

1 minute ago, triplem said:

From the preview , it seems not...he will come back and they will find a way to bring Jung down. But tonight's episode was very sad for KS, seeing him give up was heartbreaking. 

Yeaaayyy so we have a chance to get happy ending !!! 

Yes this is the first time KS giving up....so i feel him the betrayal from his friends so cruel. But no reason why HTF betray him in this episode? 

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

From the preview , it seems not...he will come back and they will find a way to bring Jung down. But tonight's episode was very sad for KS, seeing him give up was heartbreaking. 

I will put in some screen caps to my live caps above.

Another precious experience for him.  Hopefully, he will be able to resolve matters with his mother too.

Thanks @triplem.  Good night, from my part of the world.  Be seeing you in the finale. 

35 minutes ago, chubbyzmae said:

Yeaaayyy so we have a chance to get happy ending !!! 

Yes this is the first time KS giving up....so i feel him the betrayal from his friends so cruel. But no reason why HTF betray him in this episode? 

Jiyoo's mom threatened him using his previous outburst at Jinkyu. I dont know how, she said she can re-open, re-investigated the case, maybe because it happen at her restaurant. She got the cctv. Then he said he dont mind, if I not wrong. Then she threatened using Kangsoo name, this part im not clear. In the conclusion, he was threatened by Jiyoo's mom.

i came here in this thread just to see if anyone has done the recaps... thanks @triplem feels like watching live stream too..!

(side note: got distracted for once there while reading... looking at your profile pix...that kissing scene is intense...wonder from which drama is that.. and why i dont recognize it...hahahah)... 

i am debating on myself now whether i will see this episode later.. or wait till we have the next episode tomorrow... dont want to be heart broken tonight...

thanks again...! :wub:

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Strongest Deliveryman 최강배달꾼 - Finale: Tonight @ 23:00 KST

just finished watching the episode with subs.

Madam jung is evil, i wonder how she ended up with such a nice husband and daughter.

It was heartbreaking to see KS so defeated. the restaurant owners are an ungrateful bunch. i hated them when they blamed KS for everything after all his hardwork and effort. thankfully DA was there to put some sense into them.

i dont understand why the characters dont actually 'talk' to each other. as an example: SJ was threatened by Jung who says she will reopen the old case and blackmail KS with that. imo, SJ could have told KS what Jung was planning. at least KS will feel less betrayed and they could figure how to tackle the issue.

the same goes to the health inspection. maybe because everything happened within a short time span, they did not think of coming together to investigate how the food supply switch happened. instead everyone spiraled down into a defeat hole.

KS leaving with only a letter to DA was somewhat understandable. imo, he wants DA to be happy and leave the country as she originaly planned. if he's around DA maybe will not leave. ultimately he wants DA to be happy and was sorry he could not fulfill that.

JG and JY are still cute as a button. i find it refreshing to see such a forward character like JY. the way she asked JG is it ok for her to like him, does he like her and she also asked JG does he hate her since she is jung's daughter. if she sees an issue or problem, she asks directly. its nice and sometimes funny to see her engaging in a conversation out of curiosity.

nevertheless. the final episode looks like it will be a happy ending with lots of stuff crammed in. quite surprised to see mum again in ep 16 preview. i honestly thought we wont see KS/HS's mum anymore and KS-mum relationship was just left like that. hoho

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I just started watching with subs...I sniggered when Mdm Jung asked about why kang Soo's emotional marketing works. How does she expect her staff to show sincerity when she shows them no sympathy... :ph34r:

Oh my, now with subs I realised that this evil woman blackmailed HTF into helping her. She use  Kang Soo as bait. Urggghhhh

exactly, she's a bad boss. all her fired employees can sue her for unrightful firing. i secretly hope they do that hehe. and the lady manager who was not fired should be ashamed. she was not fired due to her 'creative' ideas, well we know her ideas came from JG's notebook.

p/s: who is HTF? huhu

I haven't seen Episode 15 because I'm exhausted 

and my browsers are frustrating me by running super slow.

I've revised my position on Home Town Friend.  I just remembered that Kang Soo insisted on taking the fall for him and spent an extended amount of time in jail for him, sooooo, now I'm thinking the "betrayal" was him gathering evidence on Jung Family Food. 

As I said, I haven't seen the episode, but that going to jail for someone should have some loyalty dividends.  

Also remember that Kang Soo described their friendship and closeness as fluctuating, where HTF always came back  when they needed to be together.

That's the musing of my exhausted brain. 

Archived