[Drama 2017] Strongest Deliveryman 최강배달꾼

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Cache Sand said:

watched the next episode preview. JG & JY relationship will have some progress. 

Love this couple with their antic.  Last night's episode made me laugh so much.  So there's going to be a barricade of some sort between them, based on the still pix.   I guess It will be up for a short while :blush:.  

Glad that JG will be with KS and his team members to fight their "business enemy."  He has finally found his niche in this business.   

Soobin looks so cute in this bts.. hehe

She looks shy to do this scene.. i remember this is wheen kangsoo ask dan ah with his aegyo, so she will stay with him for dinner together.. :D 

I dont know why but her gesture n facial expression is a bit different after romantic scene between kangsoo and dan ah.. soo bin laugh more n always shy in front of kyung pyo.. yes who can resist his charm? :D

And this is d scene b4 kissing scene..

I want to see bts of kissing scene now..lols..

They go to the karaoke and Dana meets her housemate there.

The secret is out.

Min Chan goes to see her and tries to comfort her.

Dana feels guilty because she does not know what is happening to her housemate / best friend.

KS tells her to wait until her best friend is ready.

They sleep by turning their back.

1 minute ago, triplem said:

stream skipped quite a bit but fierce competition going to get votes for their business plans ? ..not sure what happened 

no preview ...

Guess we'll have to wait for a few days for the preview.  But I will choose KS's of course because of their extra service ha ha.

16 minutes ago, jina_bing_bang said:

JinKyu and the Strongest Delivermen working together! Loved HoYoung, ByungSoo, and YoungTaek as the cheerleaders! :lol: And JY waiting for him like the "husband" she is.

Good of you to remember their names, I keep forgetting.  I still remember them cheering for Dana in the refrigerator:blush:

YeonJi getting caught working at the karaoke bar and glad MinChan was there for her after HoYoung's nice interception of GongGi trying to go and comfort her, bless HoYoung's heart playing the middle man when no one knows he is ^_^

Yes, agree to that too.  It seems he's the only one who knows from his group.

16 minutes ago, jina_bing_bang said:

Did anyone else laugh when the Jung company employee’s couldn’t bribe their way with presents for the employee’s as the Strong Deliverymen walked on by with their orders?

Yes! They look like winners to me.  Marching on inside the building without stopping.

Archived