[Drama 2017] Strongest Deliveryman 최강배달꾼

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, saanjh sena said:

Finally progress in love for both couples.Wao I'm so happy JY save JG and now real dating begins so excited to watch next episode when JG shift with JY in her room.

Yeah, the moment she said her room is big and the scene changed, we expect her to do that since he is now considered as homeless. Both are cute together, from their early bickering and weekly dating. Love it when JY said she is moving from her first love to a second love and caught JG off guard.  Ha ha.. :blush:

17 hours ago, triplem said:

I'm glad you brought this up. Yes, she knew. But I guess it was not in her place to bring it up to KS.

Their latest conversation made me feel unsure now.  There's a possibility that the grandmother is on HS's paternal side.  I believe it will be revealed soon since HS will definitely going to see KS.

Awww @ episode 12.. My eyes are still misty at the end...  so muxh love from this episode.. This drama never has a dull moment from episide 1 till now. and Dana/Kang Soo couple is at its strongest. They look soo good togerher. :blush:  and im completely now on board in their ship...while Jiyoon / Jingyu couple  provides the laugh in between. Daebak!!!

On 9/10/2017 at 0:50 AM, Cherrine Kim said:

For second couple.. i love their story too.. i felt that they should bcome main lead in their own drama.. both r so cute and i always waiting for their scene.. kim sun ho acting is good too.. i wonder where he has been? I amazed with his acting when he cried in front of hyun soo haemmoni.. he is a good actor and really handsome too.. i wish him to be a main lead in a new drama..

I agree, It is more like I'm watching two main OTP in this drama, JG and KS story feels like a main story, it is rare second lead is not an evil character :)

16 hours ago, jina_bing_bang said:

OH JIN GYU! YES! Thank you writers, this is what I am talking about when a characters literally develops and you SEE their growth as the character themselves reflects and sees who they really are, that is powerful  but he is really getting the full experience by being homeless and jobless

The déjà vu with JY eating the left over sweet and sour pork then JinGyu with the kimbap..AAm I the only one so on board with this ship? JiYoon has the upper hand for this one

JG and JY eat a left over food makes me laugh, it is like a destiny. And it is unusual story, chaebol's heir want to be independent, and then eat left over food LOL :lol:

I never thought JG will quit! I am happy, thank you writer, I feel so ease, there is no second lead evil character. I wonder JG will join KS?

It is so funny, KS and DA is swapping roles, usually male lead will comfort his gf, but DA comfort crying KS. And DA is riding her motorcycle, KS sit at the back :lol: 

I think DA will become more like SA :lol: When DA said "shut up", the BGM usually used only at SA scene :D

SA and DS behind story is already unfolded, now I am curious with KS's mother, I wonder why she left her family? Any thoughts?

20 hours ago, cherrycokez said:

I agree, It is more like I'm watching two main OTP in this drama, JG and KS story feels like a main story, it is rare second lead is not an evil character :)

JG and JY eat a left over food makes me laugh, it is like a destiny. And it is unusual story, chaebol's heir want to be independent, and then eat left over food LOL :lol:

I never thought JG will quit! I am happy, thank you writer, I feel so ease, there is no second lead evil character. I wonder JG will join KS?

It is so funny, KS and DA is swapping roles, usually male lead will comfort his gf, but DA comfort crying KS. And DA is riding her motorcycle, KS sit at the back :lol: 

I think DA will become more like SA :lol: When DA said "shut up", the BGM usually used only at SA scene :D

SA and DS behind story is already unfolded, now I am curious with KS's mother, I wonder why she left her family? Any thoughts?

I also wonder why she did that.. esp when ks father had cancer.. ia she really that bad?? Craving for money??

What make me curious how old hyun soo id? ks is 25 isnt? And when ks mother left? Was hyun soo born after she married again with someone else? Or she was cheating with someone else n had hyun soo already.. if its true then she is trully an evil woman.. :D. no wonder ks hate her so much and never forgive her.. she even didnt say sorry to ks right?

If there's a reason behind ks mother all wrong doing, and she still be an "angel" then this is just a typical kdrama.. so far, i felt that strongest deliveryman is d most realistic story for most kdrama i watch.. its not a typical kdrama, thats why i like it so much.. i can felt all d emotions of d young people here craving n struggling for their dreams and pains.. its also really a good message for us to never give up.. bcoz there will be a way out..

4 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

I also wonder why she did that.. esp when ks father had cancer.. ia she really that bad?? Craving for money??

so far, i felt that strongest deliveryman is d most realistic story for most kdrama i watch.. its not a typical kdrama, thats why i like it so much.. i can felt all d emotions of d young people here craving n struggling for their dreams and pains.. its also really a good message for us to never give up.. bcoz there will be a way out..

KS is shocked too, her mother live like that, so maybe not because of money? Maybe grandma needs money? But we still don't know about HS background :unsure:

Yes it is not a typical kdrama, when DA gave shoes to KS, SA gave shoes to chef, this drama breaks the superstition, they will remain together :)

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Now that i have caught up with the episodes, I am really happy that JG quit. Though he seems  a little aimless now, I think  with JY's enthusiasm, he will pick himself up soon. 

Do you think he will join KS?  Think he'll move in with her?

I loved that too. It was really something you would expect a chaebol heir to do. And yes it's rare for a k drama to give rather solid development for both OTPs. Maybe Goblin and DOTs was the closest. And I'm just glad that JY finally moved on from her ahjussi to her second love. That scene cracked me up.

I want JG join KS, but there is a possibility JG will join JY at the cafe :lol: in this 2 episode, the story change a little drastically, JG screentime is so little, I thought KS will find JG. I miss their bromance :( JY so quick to end his feelings. Maybe to show us KS and DA as the main OTP :)

Yes JG will move in with JY and her father will be so angry :lol:

Ah true, Goblin and DOTS was the closest :)

Ugh, this new forum update sucks. And just when I was getting the hang of commenting on this site too. Aaargh… I’m tempted to quit too. But, but, but I have stuff I want to say about these latest episodes! I feel so conflicted. Well, here goes…

Kang-Soo’s confrontation with his mother was so intense and heartbreaking. And Dan-Ah is falling harder and harder for him. Can she really leave him? Her general negativity about Korean society, though understandable after everything’s she’s been through, is hard to take sometimes. At least let Kang-Soo try before going on about how awful everything is and how he’s going to fail because it’s Hell Joseon. Still, it’s nice to see people acting so mature in a relationship. So rare in Kdramas!

I’m proud of Jin-Gyu for quitting on principle, but I didn’t expect him to be a wandering homeless person. I though he’d join forces with Kang-Soo and fight back. And yeah, that melodramatic music that played whenever they showed him suffering on the streets was so very funny. He looks like a certain LINE sticker. Poor boy is like a puppy without an owner. Someone needs to adopt him again quick! I’m sure there are lots of willing people in this forum.

Isn’t it funny how Jin-Gyu is repeating Ji-Yoon’s steps from the beginning of the drama? He ran away from her mom and is so hungry and poor that he’s thinking of eating someone’s leftovers. And Ji-Yoon gets to play Kang-Soo’s role and treat Jin-Gyu to a meal. I might be wrong, but I think they’re at the same place where Jin-Gyu and Dan-Ah had their meal after he tried to commit suicide. It’s like they’re repeating their first meetings with Kang-Soo and Dan-Ah but with each other. After all, Kang-Soo and Dan-Ah are too busy these days now to mentor their chaebol runaways. I’m curious to see where this goes.

It’s been the perfect hang-out drama so far. I love spending time with all the characters in this neighborhood. I could watch a whole episode about the chef, Soon Ae, and their gangster past or the awkward maybe-romance between Dan-Ah’s roommate and college graduate Min-Chan. The cast of characters are all so likeable… except for the chaebol kids’ parents, of course. I don’t know the whole story, but I’m going to throw Kang-Soo’s mom into the bad group too. She just acts so guilty. So many bad parents!

On 9/10/2017 at 12:20 PM, jina_bing_bang said:

Welcome :D Also, glad you are enjoying the drama as your weekend vitamin! Just you wait, a hint would be to keep watching and especially this week for what you want :tongue:

me while watching last episode :

2zpjxj7.gif?w=500&h=378

Happy but not satisfied, i am waiting for another kiss scene

please director nim, could you give the passionate kiss ? LOL:tongue::rolleyes:

On 9/13/2017 at 9:31 PM, 0ly40 said:

preview 15sep

Thanks for preview, 

JY and JG always funny, and i am happy to see the progress in their relation, JY already announce about her feeling but i don't see that on JG. Hope in next episode JG can feel the same too...

i little bit curious, about JG feeling on DA, is he truly loves her but move his feeling or he just being nice to her because she is his savior?

And....for KS, DA always be his girlfriend even they not yet declare their love. in last episode when KS's friends says on phone they see KS's girlfriend, KS directly thinking to DA. so i hope the director give us more sweet scene tonight. just thinking about it make me so excited 

source.gif

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has post their thoughts, links to awesome scenes.  I LOVE this drama and everyone post are awesome. Drama air time is during my working hours so this forum allow me to get the scoop of what is going on and lol survive the day until be able to watch later on.

Archived