Mico Ricco

attendance checking; show of hand who is present?  I mean, show of hand who's alive? :).

i am quite pleased with the final episode; simple but impactful storyline.   It sent a nail to the coffin on the fact that the state can mobilize resources around anytime for its own selfish interest.  It's how usually the world "spin"... it's a dark and painful reality.  :naughty:

In the end, we will see many good enforcers turning to the dark side.  The current special team will be disbanded and another special team will be formed in its place.  i am not expecting another season as it will probably going along the same storyline or plot.

Thank You @HPriest for the high quality subs on this great drama. :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ina111

@HPriest Thank you for your work on the subs! :) 
Also, thank you for those drama recommendations. I enjoyed Border very much, but SP was completely under my radar. 

@Mico Ricco What you are saying about a new season makes a lot of sense. I'm not always in favor of extra seasons, but I feel that Crisis, though a good story in itself, could serve as a prologue to a really awesome story. There is so much more they could do with this setup and characters. I hope that the opportunity will not go to waste.

Actually, I was daydreaming about the team reassembling outside of the official channels to fight terror and corruption as a highly skilled vigilante group. No harm in dreaming, right? :lol:

In the meanwhile...

nsV2ica.jpg
When I started watching Blanket Cats, I couldn't help imagining that Nishijima's character was Tamaru on leave, spending his time repairing furniture and taking care of cats. (While doing some reconnaissance work on the side. :wink: ) 

Speaking of the drama's success. It was recently revealed that the final episode of CRISIS, despite mediocre live ratings of 9.6%, had the highest "time shift rating" of 11.8% of any show that aired during the spring season. The overall "live + time shift" rating was 20.1%. If you know a bit about us ratings, then the Japanese "live + time shift" is the equivalent of the "live +7 dvr" ratings in the states. It takes into account whether a show was recorded and watched within 7 days after the initial broadcast. The reason why less people than usual watched the final episode of CRISIS live was because of a national team's football (soccer) match at the same time.

CRISIS also had the 5th highest live +7 dvr rating of all spring shows (including variety shows, anime, movies) overall with its very first episode back in April. It had very strong live +7 ratings in general.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived