[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Rise of Phoenixes 凰权·弈天下

sugarplum892

Has anyone heard if this drama is going to be on Netflix? Coz when I googled this drama I got a link on netflix but it say page not found...

The Rise of the Phoenixes | Netflix Official Site

https://www.netflix.com/by/title/80993613

When a secret from the past rears its head, respected warrior Feng Zhiwei is forced to choose between revenge and her loyalty to ruling prince Ning Yi.

1 hour ago, dito said:

Has anyone heard if this drama is going to be on Netflix? Coz when I googled this drama I got a link on netflix but it say page not found...

When a secret from the past rears its head, respected warrior Feng Zhiwei is forced to choose between revenge and her loyalty to ruling prince Ning Yi.

I think that means Netflix does have the rights to it, but in a different region.

2 hours ago, dito said:

Omg if that is true!!! I seriously hope so. Q: can u watch Netflix in another country that is not your own. If u have acct in US, can you watch in Europe?

7 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

Omg if that is true!!! I seriously hope so. Q: can u watch Netflix in another country that is not your own. If u have acct in US, can you watch in Europe?

You can Hola to change your IP to another country to access other netflix. 

I wonder which country that is for it does not work from UK,US,Korea,Japan. 

1 hour ago, rosierosie said:

To access content from a different region, you have to:

A. Have an IP address from that place (Europe in this case)

B. VPN, which changes your IP address but Netflix doesn’t allow VPN

4 hours ago, rosierosie said:

OH. I will def. watch if it's on Netflix since I have it lol. Let me go check...

• Like 1

I hope Viki or dramafever picks it up! They did it for Fuyao...and this one is a must see, so let's hope so. But I am anticipating for this one!!! I hope the writing are are as good or better than Fuyao.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

I hope Viki or dramafever picks it up! They did it for Fuyao...and this one is a must see, so let's hope so. But I am anticipating for this one!!! I hope the writing are are as good or better than Fuyao.

I think it may be more cohesive since no fantasy elements to incorporate.

• Like 1

Official trailer for this came out on CROTON YT channel. The other dramas on that channel are almost all subbed by DF....so hopefully this one will be too. Fuyao and My story for you will be done in a week so they might pick this up a few weeks after it starts airing...

I just wish any of the three... VIKI, DF or NF picks up this drama..and give us confirmation. I don't want to wait weeks after it starts airing and still no word on the subs like its happening with Heavy sweetness....

edit...

Heavy Sweetness got picked up for subbing by dimsum.my....never heard about this site....not sure but this seems to be their first subbing project.

Anyways it seems more likely now that DF will pick up ROP...lets see.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, stella77 said:

I think it may be more cohesive since no fantasy elements to incorporate.

that will be better. The trailer seems more interesting that way. Is the plot more realistic in terms of Chinese history? Chen Kun looks so fierce as King! They have good chemistry already judging from their scenes.

• Like 1

More videos on croton youtube channel...

someone english subbed Gu NanYi/Bai Jing Ting's intro

Spoiler

I'm seriously getting over hyped about this drama with every new teaser and bts release. I hope writing is good and does justice to the acting , directing and the superior production values...which shows the effort they seem to have taken with each and every detail.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2018 at 2:19 PM, loversbridge said:

This drama looks super good and the leads seem to have an excellent chemistry, so I hope this won't be another Tribes and Empires (I was disappointed because it could have been so much more). Ahhhh I hope we will get subtitles as soon as possible!

I tried watching Tribes and Empires, but couldn't get into it. I have high hope for it too. I hope this one wont disappoint. Hope the writing and plot will get stronger as the episodes increases. Omg tomorrow is the day!!

• Like 1