Do you use any tool for your website traffic analysis?

katheyt

Hey mate,

Hope you are okey so far. I am back again into this community. I have my 2 websites. I would like to get traffic data for both of them. But I don't have any better idea which website analysis tool should I use? Does anyone here know about this kind of tool analysis tool?

Please let me know. I will wait for your further reply.

• 2 years later...
On 3/20/2019 at 10:01 PM, eva89 said:

Faced with similar issue. I use the paid version of: similarweb

I can use the free version and still get extensive data on a site.

What are the significant benefits of a paid version? I am using a free one at this point and basically, I get everything I need. But maybe I just don't know about some handy features that a paid version provides.

Even the free Similar Web version is amazingly powerful. Sad that you don't have anything like that to track what's going on on the offline side of your business. I really want to find out if that would be effective to start using http://www.profilepromotions.co.uk or not but I think that the only way to find out is trying. When it comes to online, you always can find a competitor who tries some new marketing tools and using Similar Web find out if he gets more or less traffic. 

Archived