[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Maybe they mean 11 episodes left ? But it's 12 episodes by season for sure

No, their epsodes guide only list 11 episodes for 2 Moons, but maybe they got it wrong 

2 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

i do think he likes wayo. from the way he sees wayo ahahha it is so obvious:wub::wub:

Well then he's gonna realize very quickly that Wayo's heart only belongs to one person :wink: 

*Much sweetness incoming between Wayo and Phana in episode 3, maybe he recognized him ? :) 

7 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Well then he's gonna realize very quickly that Wayo's heart only belongs to one person :wink: 

*Much sweetness incoming between Wayo and Phana in episode 3, maybe he recognized him ? :) 

forth might know soon about phanawayo! seems like forth is going to make a move on wayo.

yes yesss. im eager to watch ep 3 now ahahaha. i think maybe phana remembers wayo with glasses:D

Phana has such a tough character... He reminds me of Arthit (SOTUS) who also grabbed his future bf by the shirt xD

Just now, angelicfi said:

forth might know soon about phanawayo! seems like forth is going to make a move on wayo.

yes yesss. im eager to watch ep 3 now ahahaha. i think maybe phana remembers wayo with glasses:D

Yes, that's what I think too! He was looking at him with the glasses on, maybe he recognized him ? :o 

10 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Phana has such a tough character... He reminds me of Arthit (SOTUS) who also grabbed his future bf by the shirt xD

Yes, that's what I think too! He was looking at him with the glasses on, maybe he recognized him ? :o 

im glad they put god as phana! ahaha he has that bad boy kinda imageB). arthit is tough when he is in front of the juniors but when he is with kongpobe he is totally different. like a child lol:lol:

i think phana starts to recognise him. how will phana handle the situation? ahaha but we still need to wait for ep 3 for the confirmation.

3 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

im glad they put god as phana! ahaha he has that bad boy kinda imageB). arthit is tough when he is in front of the juniors but when he is with kongpobe he is totally different. like a child lol:lol:

i think phana starts to recognise him. how will phana handle the situation? ahaha but we still need to wait for ep 3 for the confirmation.

The torture of waiting a week :( 

I also can't wait for the subs (because there are already some sweet moments :)), but I think it will be very fast (last week it was there the day after)

I also love Wayo and Ming's friendship, Ming always being supportive of his friend and helping him getting closer to his crush :tongue: 

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

The torture of waiting a week :(

I also can't wait for the subs (because there are already some sweet moments :)), but I think it will be very fast (last week it was there the day after)

I also love Wayo and Ming's friendship, Ming always being supportive of his friend and helping him getting closer to his crush :tongue: 

yepppp. need to wait for next sundayyy.

i always watch raw before subs vids are out. ahaha. too curious. hopefully they will sub it fast.

ming is the best friend ever!:lol: since he knows wayo from high school, that is why he knows wayo's little secret aka crush:wub: i cant wait to see the interaction between ming and kit. how is ming going to handle kit lol my second fav cp:heart:

2 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

yepppp. need to wait for next sundayyy.

i always watch raw before subs vids are out. ahaha. too curious. hopefully they will sub it fast.

ming is the best friend ever!:lol: since he knows wayo from high school, that is why he knows wayo's little secret aka crush:wub: i cant wait to see the interaction between ming and kit. how is ming going to handle kit lol my second fav cp:heart:

I do watch raw as well, because I'm very impatient :D 

Their friendship is so relatable (or at least we all wish to have a friend like that - who supports us when we have a crush and winks at us when we're talking to our crush heheh :tongue:)

Kit is so cute with his dimples :wub:

1 minute ago, originalnickname said:

I do watch raw as well, because I'm very impatient :D 

Their friendship is so relatable (or at least we all wish to have a friend like that - who supports us when we have a crush and winks at us when we're talking to our crush heheh :tongue:)

Kit is so cute with his dimples :wub:

we all have that one friend who will always know who our crush is and they will definitely keep on mentioning them no matter what :lol:

kit is forever cute! ahaha. i cant imagine doctor kit is going to fall in love with ming:wub: same goes to forth and beammmm

24 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

we all have that one friend who will always know who our crush is and they will definitely keep on mentioning them no matter what :lol:

kit is forever cute! ahaha. i cant imagine doctor kit is going to fall in love with ming:wub: same goes to forth and beammmm

Oh, and also, I noticed that both Beam and Kit recognized Wayo from before.... So maybe one of them is gonna talk about Wayo to Phana and he's gonna realize or wonder, and then see him with the glasses... I mean the look he gives him in the preview when he has the glasses is just :wub:

great episode, i like the way the series is flowing so far

forth and wayo would be interesting, i love when there's jealousy in these stories, i would love to see phana being jealous since he's an richard simmons sometimes so he deserves lol

20 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

great episode, i like the way the series is flowing so far

forth and wayo would be interesting, i love when there's jealousy in these stories, i would love to see phana being jealous since he's an richard simmons sometimes so he deserves lol

What do you mean a richard simmons ? xD I think, for me, he just someone who has a strong character and doesn't get along with people very easily, a lot of people are like that... I don't think he's gonna be jealous this season, maybe season 2 or 3 ?

Btw, Wayo can be an richard simmons too xD Ming said it he's someone who can't be too sweet :wink: 

8 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

What do you mean a richard simmons ? xD I think, for me, he just someone who has a strong character and doesn't get along with people very easily, a lot of people are like that... I don't think he's gonna be jealous this season, maybe season 2 or 3 ?

Btw, Wayo can be an richard simmons too xD Ming said it he's someone who can't be too sweet :wink: 

lol i wrote he's an a s s but they censor even that lmao

Archived