[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interaction between ming n wayo is the best... DAEBAK.. Truely bestfriend...:wub:

Kimmon (ming) looks so hot in this series:glasses:... at first i don't want to watch this series because of the scandals/controversy to choose the main actors:heartbreak:... poor my baby newyear (my bias) :bawling:

But after watching the first episode, i'm doing a lots of thinking... A LOT OF IT....  :star:

So in conclusion, i'll support this series :innocent:... all of them so talented... so we should give this series a second chance... Come on guys, this series is really good :thumbsup:...

Fighting KIMMON and friends!!! Don't let me down... FIGHTING!!!:kiss_wink:

*ps: Maybe newyear don't belong to this series... i heard that he got another lead actor in another series... so i'll support his series too...

FAIR PLAY!!!:blush:

4 hours ago, originalnickname said:

They refused to cast gay actors (NewYear - a famous guy on Instagram - did the casting and got rejected because he was gay)

that's so hilaruiously hypocrite, all the guys in the Story are gays.. ¿¿?? anyway.. Teaser ep. 2 is out

On 5/11/2017 at 0:56 AM, originalnickname said:

They're all so cute and / or handsome :wub: (I'm less fond of Forth tho, personally... My favorite being Phana :o)

ohhhh i love Phana and Wayo but my eternal love is Doctor Kit!:wub::heart: Ming is handsome too! for me Forth and Beam is okay but i would love to see the progress of this series then i can tell which one i love ahahaha. i want to see all 6 of them in one scene:lol: 

7 hours ago, originalnickname said:

By the way, at the very beginning of the first episode, is it Phana or Ming who's watching Wayo and the kitten ? (he looks more like Ming, but everyone is saying it's Phana - but who knows for sure ?)

it's P' Pha i think. because there are a few photos in ig of the child actor with godx who is playing the older character of Phana.

The drama is okay. I like  BL dramas with sweet and adorable moments. I hope this drama has a happy ending.

------------------

I don't know about the controversy about the casting.

It seems they chose these actors for more viewers appeal. 

The drama's most viewer target are females in their 20's and in teens ... many of them prefer guys who are straight.

Many of these females are also crushing over these actors and some are fantasizing over them.

Some of the fangirls  prefer shipping straight guys to each to other  because they don't want the guys who they have crush with dating other females. (like many fangirls shipping boyband members to each other).

4 hours ago, angelicfi said:

it's P' Pha i think. because there are a few photos in ig of the child actor with godx who is playing the older character of Phana.

Ah ok then it's gonna be interesting to see him remember that Wayo is the cute guy with the kitten :wub:

First of all I must say I prefer this compared to mir2 because the sTory line is nicer.

Talking about a boy with basket ball in the first scene, is he the Boy who playing as Taewin at Secret Love My Lil Boy the series?

3 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Ah ok then it's gonna be interesting to see him remember that Wayo is the cute guy with the kitten :wub:

ahaha i cant wait to see his expression if he remembers Wayo. he will definitely regret the fact that he yells at Wayo lol cant wait this sunday! hate the fact that we need to wait every week for one ep only:(

1 hour ago, angelicfi said:

ahaha i cant wait to see his expression if he remembers Wayo. he will definitely regret the fact that he yells at Wayo lol cant wait this sunday! hate the fact that we need to wait every week for one ep only:(

He seems to have a strong character with anybody.... It's great because even though he's very popular, he's still quite humble (at least that's what it seems like to me - in the first episode, we see him avoiding people who scream at him lol, he could easily take advantage of that but he doesn't, it makes him even more attractive in my opinion :wub:

28 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

He seems to have a strong character with anybody.... It's great because even though he's very popular, he's still quite humble (at least that's what it seems like to me - in the first episode, we see him avoiding people who scream at him lol, he could easily take advantage of that but he doesn't, it makes him even more attractive in my opinion :wub:

i think he doesnt really care about the popularity. but who would not fall in love with him when he is too handsome ahahaha. im just curious about Wayo's feeling after being treated badly by Phana, his crush:wub::heart:

25 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

i think he doesnt really care about the popularity. but who would not fall in love with him when he is too handsome ahahaha. im just curious about Wayo's feeling after being treated badly by Phana, his crush:wub::heart:

You mean when he grabs him by his shirt in the trailer for the second ep ? I think it's because Wayo insulted him (or at least disrespected him) - we can't blame Phana too much tho, he knows how to be respected (he doesn't know Wayo has feelings for him, so he doesn't try to not hurt his feelings, I don't know how to explain it...)

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

You mean when he grabs him by his shirt in the trailer for the second ep ? I think it's because Wayo insulted him (or at least disrespected him) - we can't blame Phana too much tho, he knows how to be respected (he doesn't know Wayo has feelings for him, so he doesn't try to not hurt his feelings, I don't know how to explain it...)

i think Wayo was disappointed at the way Phana treats him at the beginning. maybe Wayo was expecting Pha to be nice and recognise him. Phana has indimidating that kind of aura though ahahaa. i cant imagine if he starts to be nice to Wayo when he know who Wayo is:heart:

14 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

i think Wayo was disappointed at the way Phana treats him at the beginning. maybe Wayo was expecting Pha to be nice and recognise him. Phana has indimidating that kind of aura though ahahaa. i cant imagine if he starts to be nice to Wayo when he know who Wayo is:heart:

Yessss!!! I wonder what will make him change his character towards Wayo, what will make him be more gentle, and then fall in love :wub: 

It's gonna be hard for him to befriends with Wayo, so fall in love... haha 

I bet the moment where he will recognize Wayo will be so cliché but so cute at the same time :wub:

Archived