Quantcast
Jump to content

[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

wonder how many times they had to do this scene to get it right. If it was me there would be more than a few as I'm a perfectionist at heart. ;)

I'm sure they had to do it several  ( many ) times...you know what they say, kissing makes the heart grow fonder... and other such things...sleep well my bro...sleep well.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MingKit's confession spoiler (Google translate with adjustments here and there, so I probably made a mistake somewhere).  

I think, personally, Ming is the most happy-go-lucky character out there-yet the most needy and affectionate. He, being the tall model-esque guy that everyone swoons over (except subtly by Kit), has t

  • Seems they had 2 possible endings: PhaYo with their high school memories and cliff hanger (if 2moons3 becomes sure thing).
  • As expected: just about two minutes of MingKit and half of it was shown in preview (who do that!?).-_-
  • I laughed when Pha says Yo to be grown man and after that Yo says sorry and gives him a little finger as gesture of making up. And when Forth was playing sulking drama queen (sorry not sorry for calling him drama queen). Beam should've hit him harder.))
  • Good to see that Forth and Beam know word "fan". It was nice to have almost entire ep. about them (even if i prefer to have ep. more equally timed for each couple). (Somehow their struggle with each other on the hospital bed reminded me of PhunNo.)) I like their moments like Forth putting his head on Beam lap or them holding hands. I think the scene in the car is my favorite. When Forth was watching Beam drinking water i was sure he'll say this cliche line about indirect kiss.:D
  • It's funny and sweet that both Forth and Pha have special soft voice for their bf.
  • How satisfying was to see Park being punched.:D
  • Thanks for BTS. Always like to watch it.^_^

tumblr_pxu46vF2LG1r9iwxmo3_r1_540.gifv

tumblr_pxu46vF2LG1r9iwxmo2_r1_540.gifv

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aniola said:
  • Seems they had 2 possible endings: PhaYo with their high school memories and cliff hanger (if 2moons3 becomes sure thing).
  • As expected: just about two minutes of MingKit and half of it was shown in preview (who do that!?).-_-
  • I laughed when Pha says Yo to be grown man and after that Yo says sorry and gives him a little finger as gesture of making up. And when Forth was playing sulking drama queen (sorry not sorry for calling him drama queen). Beam should've hit him harder.))
  • Good to see that Forth and Beam know word "fan". It was nice to have almost entire ep. about them (even if i prefer to have ep. more equally timed for each couple). (Somehow their struggle with each other on the hospital bed reminded me of PhunNo.)) I like their moments like Forth putting his head on Beam lap or them holding hands. I think the scene in the car is my favorite. When Forth was watching Beam drinking water i was sure he'll say this cliche line about indirect kiss.:D
  • It's funny and sweet that both Forth and Pha have special soft voice for their bf.
  • How satisfying was to see Park being punched.:D
  • Thanks for BTS. Always like to watch it.^_^

tumblr_pxu46vF2LG1r9iwxmo3_r1_540.gifv

tumblr_pxu46vF2LG1r9iwxmo2_r1_540.gifv

I have to admit that I sometimes still use the little finger gesture from time to time. There's parts of my childhood I refuse to give up, even as a grown man.:D

 

That punch was a tap, but it was nice to see. I would have made his a** kiss the floor. B)

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I have to admit that I sometimes still use the little finger gesture from time to time. There's parts of my childhood I refuse to give up, even as a grown man.:D

It's cute and good way to light up atmosphere.:)

In my childhood we were shaking hands holding only by little fingers (or other fingers, doesn't really matter) and saying: "peace, peace, peace, no fight,/ but if you fight, i will bite" (i surprised that in eng it turned out in rhyme too)). There is also continuation, but i've found out about just now by googling it. In my time back then i knew only this two lines.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, aniola said:

And when Forth was playing sulking drama queen (sorry not sorry for calling him drama queen). Beam should've hit him harder.))

Yeah he had that title...he flounced off...in the quintessential dq way.. LOL

 

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Good to see that Forth and Beam know word "fan". It was nice to have almost entire ep. about them

that was the best part of E12...

 

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

That punch was a tap, but it was nice to see. I would have made his a** kiss the floor. 

I was expecting a full on beat down...maybe that's next season when Pha discovers who is really pulling the strings...I expect Cake to go hard....:phew:

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, aniola said:

Cake? Are you sure? May be Pring?:P

Poor lovely Cake.:lol:

 

No what I mean is...

Spoiler

We all know Pring was behind the incident with Park they were in cahoots....and when Cake finds out...she's gonna kick her butt ! Fujo that she is....lol

 

7 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Love that scene and like you, brought back some nice memories. Beam didn’t do much resisting. He moved about a bit and that was it. :D

the word that comes to mind is virilitas...the scene had it all:rolleyes:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, deltos said:

No what I mean is...

  Hide contents

We all know Pring was behind the incident with Park they were in cahoots....and when Cake finds out...she's gonna kick her butt ! Fujo that she is....lol

 

Sorry then. I had two ways in mind but couldn't figure out how Cake can be involved so went with name mixing.:sweat_smile:

But you right, guys hardly will do something to Pring except ignoring since they're kinda gentlemans. But Cake and Angel gang can think out some revenge.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like the producer has confirmed the same cast for 2m3...no word on director yet.  I think they would be shooting themselves in the foot if they changed...then again we don't know what went on behind closed doors...so we can only wait...:phew:

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, deltos said:

Seems like the producer has confirmed the same cast for 2m3...no word on director yet.  I think they would be shooting themselves in the foot if they changed...then again we don't know what went on behind closed doors...so we can only wait...:phew:

 

I liked 2 Moons, but I loved 2 Moons 2. It would be illogical (in my mind) if they changed a working formula. But, as you say we don't know what went on behind closed doors and nothing is set in stone when it comes to the entertainment industry. 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, i'm very curious too will they hire Anusorn for s3 or not. Because if they don't there will be a lot of noise from his b****squad.

But i think most important work which should be done is the script. They need to really think how to fill in s3 with plots but do not messed up the characters and avoid unnecessary drama.

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I liked 2 Moons, but I loved 2 Moons 2. It would be illogical (in my mind) if they changed a working formula. But, as you say we don't know what went on behind closed doors and nothing is set in stone when it comes to the entertainment industry. 

The production quality of 2M distracted me so much...at times I thought I was watching a 1st year's film school group project.  Yeah I'm queeny like that...if the entrance isn't pretty...I'm not going in !. So when you have a director with a cinematic background..you get a entirely different look and feel...loved 2M2.  I guess the smaller production houses always have to play the game...not like gmmtv who can call the shots... we'll have to play the wait see ....  We know the director is working on the sequel to PP right now...so perhaps when that is in the can , we'll know something. Until then...there's always rewatch !!:rolleyes:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aniola said:

Yes, i'm very curious too will they hire Anusorn for s3 or not. Because if they don't there will be a lot of noise from his b****squad.

But i think most important work which should be done is the script. They need to really think how to fill in s3 with plots but do not messed up the characters and avoid unnecessary drama.

Well the original director, before Aam wrote the screenplay....even though he was replaced as director for medical reasons. Not sure if he's going to do the screenplay again...I think it might be a packaged deal...both are friends.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, deltos said:

The production quality of 2M distracted me so much...at times I thought I was watching a 1st year's film school group project.  Yeah I'm queeny like that...if the entrance isn't pretty...I'm not going in !. So when you have a director with a cinematic background..you get a entirely different look and feel...loved 2M2.  I guess the smaller production houses always have to play the game...not like gmmtv who can call the shots... we'll have to play the wait see ....  We know the director is working on the sequel to PP right now...so perhaps when that is in the can , we'll know something. Until then...there's always rewatch !!:rolleyes:

That is so true. I'm rewatching Hormones 1, 2 and 3 again. I always have to rewatch programs from the very beginning.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deltos said:

Well,  Hoe that I am...I always have something on the side...in this case, Love and Destiny...Chinese  fantasy drama...it's 60 episodes, and I'm only on 20....THEN I'll do rewatches...:lol:

 

Thanks and i'll add that one to my list. I love the really long dramas. I've nearly finished watching Untamed and I'm also watching Tomb of the Sea.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:
  20 hours ago, deltos said:

Seems like the producer has confirmed the same cast for 2m3..

No no no, they must change the change, one different cast for every season! When you start something, you must end in the same way. With a new cast for s3, maybe we will got a more active plot! And change serie's director as well, for the sake of disappointed viewers!

  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...