[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

Spoiler

25 minutes ago, deltos said:

it wasn't the serious in that he was not calling someone that word...

Good point. The importance is not only fact of saying but also how and why it was said.

1 hour ago, deltos said:

I have problems apologizing for something I didn't know...

It makes sense. I think best outcome is polite quick apology. Like:

- Oh no, you shouldn't say/do this. It's considered rude/not right/offensive here.

- I'm (so) sorry, didn't know about it.

- That's ok, just have it in mind in the future.

- I will, thanks.

And that's all. No drama.

28 minutes ago, deltos said:

a 24 hour moratorium would have been healthy and sent a message I cannot be controlled by a 16 year...( that's how old several are...)

Now i get why you want them to go silent on social media. To teach some fans a lesson. Not sure it will work though. For that moratorium should last more than a day i think. (Or maybe i just have lack of understanding "true" fans and they really have hard time if they don't get something new from/about their idol at least once a day.)-_-

1 hour ago, deltos said:

" Standing on a Soap Box"...usually means it is  a personal POV to which people can agree or disagree.

Thanks. Now i know what to imagine if you will mention soapbox again.:P

five_boxes_liberty_soap_box1.gif

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I’m hypnotised. Can’t stop watching it! :blink: :D

That was the purpose.:naughty:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler
7 minutes ago, aniola said:

(Or maybe i just have lack of understanding "true" fans and they really have hard time if they don't get something new from/about their idol at least once a day.)-_-

Well when it rains...everybody get's wet..( call this metaphor Wednesday..lol).  Maybe those obsessive everyday fans need a break too...it's not healthy...it's kinda like someone addicted to drugs...gotta have it everyday...not a good thing...so really everyone benefits stepping back for 24/48 hours...hey until Saturday morning...even.  if you've ever been in a hurricane or any kind of destructive weather event..you know..there's nothing you can do until it's over...so you wait. There's always collateral damage but by waiting you get to see the full effect and have a clearer picture of what took place. 

ok...I'm loving the soap box...infact..I'm gonna grab that...and use it whenever I get up there....and thanks for the caller thing ( can't remember the name) throat gets hoarse sometimes...

18 minutes ago, aniola said:

That was the purpose.:naughty:

It works well...lol

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Right! :D

Like you I don't normally watch gif's as a find most of them boring and annoying, but....this definitely got my attention. :tounge_wink:

I keep looking for one of his work out vids he does in the gym that is a bit more revealing, I mean wholesome. No luck ...yet !:phew:

3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

ooohhhh I need to start looking also. I love treasure hunts! :D

First one that finds it yell Marco Polo !!:joy: There must be a fan out there that has everything about him except his jock size...I'll keep looking too...more like trolling...

Someone are playing with fire.:lol:

Spoiler

EDzPTUmU4AALVmU.jpg

EDzMLIoU0AAJK3p.jpg

Joong's face expression.:lol: And P'Mhee too.:lol:

And yeah, fangirl in me is like this :wub: . There is nothing i can do.^_^

Also two familiar faces've appeared on Pavel's photo by chance.))

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, aniola said:

Someone are playing with fire.:lol:

Reveal hidden contents

EDzPTUmU4AALVmU.jpg

EDzMLIoU0AAJK3p.jpg

Joong's face expression.:lol: And P'Mhee too.:lol:

It's the first video I saw coming home from work and I had the same reaction. FS is really good!

26 minutes ago, aniola said:

Also two familiar faces've appeared on Pavel's photo by chance.))

Saw those this morning my time..at the start of the show Thai time...kinda shows BL is out there !!

27 minutes ago, aniola said:

And clearly I can see why...even the fanboy in me woke up for this..!!

I think it would be better if they did the same like it was with MingKit - whole episode about ForthBeam at camp and them going from something uncertain to being a couple. All this PhaYo drama seems too dragged. Had Wayo forgotten to put on his contact lens? Because Pha was talking with Pring with such richard simmons-off-face that it was clear that he didn't enjoy it at all. Two jealous dorks.))*sigh* Gosh, i even felt sorry for Park for a few seconds.:lol:

ForthBeam had some cute moments. Especially Beam's na-na-na.^_^ Considering that he's wearing poker face around Forth most of the time in this ep. it is nice to see some emotions from him. And i like the scene where he was serving food for children and Forth is watching him. (Cake came just from nowhere.:D)

tumblr_pxgtr7j1Mb1rq0e20o1_250.gifvtumblr_pxgtr7j1Mb1rq0e20o2_250.gifv

:lol:

tumblr_pxgsthlqvO1wudf7oo1_540.gifv

And this is my living until next (last) episode.:rolleyes:

Spoiler

ED3-DPcX4AAwOMy.jpg

tumblr_pxgxshIU7b1wudf7oo2_540.gifv

tumblr_pxgxshIU7b1wudf7oo1_540.gifv

I was surprised they putted the kiss in the promo.

I am now in episode 3. One thing I like so much about 2M2 comparatively (The 2 laws of a remake states that: its hard not to compare a remake and its even more hard to like the 2nd one more than the 1st one :P) is I can understand what's going on with the story LOL. Having not read the novel, watching 2M was like doubtingly trying to fit the puzzle pieces all by myself. But in 2M2, I can feel the romance more (coz some things might feel romantic/poetic in a novel like the twist in 2M but it might not transfer well on-screen. I like it that we already know Pha is in love here) which makes 2M2 an easy watch and this one is considerate for a non-reader like me (no puzzles no brains needed lol).

6 hours ago, aniola said:

Gosh, i even felt sorry for Park for a few seconds

He gets no pity...he stays sniffing around Yo...if he really respected the PhayYo relationship he would have backed off like Forth...He's the dangerous kind of guy.

(Cake came just from nowhere.:D)

Right ! I thought is she in engineering school ? Then I figured, she was just a random pop-up...doing the Fuji thing...it was cute !

And this is my living until next (last) episode.:rolleyes:

And I respect your life choices...:D

23 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

awwwww! That is so sweet. Love it. :) 

(even if he did have to get hit on the head with a hammer for it to happen....hahaha!)

Well you know...sometimes it takes the proverbial hammer on the head to make things happen. a definite wake up call...:joy:

On 8/31/2019 at 10:12 PM, aniola said:

After today's episode it seems to me that i prefer when there is three couple with equal screen time or with focus on MingKit or ForthBeam. Also i'm back to the feeling of not always satisfying with Earth's acting.

• Not fan of the SOTUS system since the Sotus (i was totally on Fiat's character side in s2), and we can't really get why Forth was yelling at his juniors. But girls were giggling while saying lines for Beam, so eventually the scene was fun.
  • So glad about PhaYo+MingKit scene. Poor Kit, he is so easy to be teased now.:lol:  And I think P'Pha should be not "brother Pha" but "father Pha" since everyone ask for his approval about dating his friends. 
  • Yo is so observant.:D With MingKit: are you together? With ForthBeam: are you dating?
  • Angel Gang are such great friends. Love the phrase about "The Great Wall of China".
  • PhaYo's hugs.:rolleyes: It is what they do best - just being cute.
  • Park. I know he have been shown to us as kinda main villain who will reveal himself at the end. But i really wanna know what is happening in his head. But gosh! actor (Kaprao?) is so charming.
  • Beam just killed me with his "we can't date cos we both are... big sized... gigantic... tall big guys" (i guess it is what he meant).
  • Yo is totally team Forth.:lol: Btw, i like their P'nong relationship that they have now.
  • Nice scene with eating/studying together. (My perfectionist side cries about pizza being teared apart such carelessly.:lol:) Forth sleeps while doctors are studying already became meme.:D I hope to see all 6 of them in some similar scene.
  • In the dark Pha looked a bit creepy.:D
  • One thing that i like about bed scene is how it shows Yo's insecurity. (But this lips pecking looked... idk.. weird.:ph34r:)
  • Only by promo i'm already annoyed with PhaYo jealousy drama in the next episode. So just waiting for the scenes with ForthBeam being better (i wish) than in the novel and hoping for at least glimpse of MingKit.

Playing catch up again. I just binge watched all 24 episodes of "Lay your head on my shoulder". That was quite funny and a no stress series. Lin Yi is almost a double for Krist Perawat.

Watched Ep 10 yesterday. Aye, Wayo getting upset was not exactly great acting. He always has this terrified rabbit look on his face any time Pha goes near him. You would have thought that he would want Pha to get nearer. Considering what was supposed to happen in the toilet I thought the scene was an anticlimax. Whilst I wasn't expecting to join them I was expecting the scene to be closed by Pha dragging Wayo into the cubicle and shutting the door. Even the bedroom scene afterwards lacked sexual eagerness. When Pha asks "are you ready" he makes it sound like an appointment with the dentist - not his 'doctor'. Wayo just nods but doesn't throw himself into it with any real enthusiasm. I get the same impression, as I did in SOTUS2 ; despite the length of time together, it seems that the couple have never shared a bed naked or had any form of physical interaction. That is evidently not the case, so why the lack of chemical attraction ? The afterwards shot conveys no suggestion that anything even happened. They have got as far as getting their shirts off and saying : was it good for you ? :D

The torture scene ! Straight out of Monty Python. Forget the comfy chair and the soft cushions, let's give give the feathers in the ear ! (If you have no idea, Google the Spanish Inquisition).

The SOTUS system is definitely not for me. I would have walked out on Arthit in the middle of Ep. 1 :) That said, this particular scene was amusing and showed that Forth was more than comfortable with displaying his affection for Beam in front of others. Though that did make me wonder why (if they were aware of this) the other senior didn't greet Beam in a more knowing manner. Contrary to Wayo, Forth conveys the impression that if Beam had given even a hint he would have jumped on him there and then and instructed the juniors to chant : clothes off !

Archived