Quantcast
acklexxx

[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons

39 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I loved PP. If they're doing a sequel it will definitely be on top of my watch list. :)

Oh they are...same actors are back..they are in workshop now...:D

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

You would be surprised how much power my Alpha side has. ;)

I think you told us....:joy:

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, deltos said:

2moons2theseries
MingKit
ec0y-p3uwaefaif.jpeg

ForthBeam
ec47vdivaaah5_z.jpeg

PhaWayo

ec3kxoguwau1a6t-e1566867802762.jpeg

All the actors look great, but for me Dome peaks my interest more. Definitely top of the list for me. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

All the actors look great, but for me Dome peaks my interest more. Definitely top of the list for me. :)

Then we'll start at the top :rolleyes:
ec7htfzucaejimy.jpeg

• Thanks 1

And...they said it couldn't be done... how wrong they were. These guys made it happen...:D

screen-shot-2019-08-29-at-8.19.03-am.png

I love spicy food. The spicier the better, but if you’re not used to it, it can be very painful. I’m sure their mouths took a long time to get back to normal. :yum: 

Love hearing them speak English. 

• LOL 1

26 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I love spicy food. The spicier the better, but if you’re not used to it, it can be very painful. I’m sure their mouths took a long time to get back to normal. :yum: 

It's definitely a two-way street on the burn.not date food at all...:phew:

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

It's definitely a two-way street on the burn.not date food at all...:phew:

Definitely not! They said this was 2 times spicy and they want to do 4 times spicy? :crazy: I applaud their courage, but not their common sense. :)

• LOL 1

11 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Definitely not! They said this was 2 times spicy and they want to do 4 times spicy? :crazy: I applaud their courage, but not their common sense. :)

Oh for sure...they paid...that's the part we don't see...cause there has to be a morning after...:joy: I grow Thai peppers - those little deadly red hot ones...they give " feel the burn " a whole new meaning...and not at the gym !

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

There is cute and fun interview with all 2m2-guys (minus Dome) speaking english (well, 3 speak, 1 at least understand and 1 seems a bit lost)).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After today's episode it seems to me that i prefer when there is three couple with equal screen time or with focus on MingKit or ForthBeam. Also i'm back to the feeling of not always satisfying with Earth's acting.

• Not fan of the SOTUS system since the Sotus (i was totally on Fiat's character side in s2), and we can't really get why Forth was yelling at his juniors. But girls were giggling while saying lines for Beam, so eventually the scene was fun.
  • So glad about PhaYo+MingKit scene. Poor Kit, he is so easy to be teased now.:lol:  And I think P'Pha should be not "brother Pha" but "father Pha" since everyone ask for his approval about dating his friends. 
  • Yo is so observant.:D With MingKit: are you together? With ForthBeam: are you dating?
  • Angel Gang are such great friends. Love the phrase about "The Great Wall of China".
  • PhaYo's hugs.:rolleyes: It is what they do best - just being cute.
  • Park. I know he have been shown to us as kinda main villain who will reveal himself at the end. But i really wanna know what is happening in his head. But gosh! actor (Kaprao?) is so charming.
  • Beam just killed me with his "we can't date cos we both are... big sized... gigantic... tall big guys" (i guess it is what he meant).
  • Yo is totally team Forth.:lol: Btw, i like their P'nong relationship that they have now.
  • Nice scene with eating/studying together. (My perfectionist side cries about pizza being teared apart such carelessly.:lol:) Forth sleeps while doctors are studying already became meme.:D I hope to see all 6 of them in some similar scene.
  • In the dark Pha looked a bit creepy.:D
  • One thing that i like about bed scene is how it shows Yo's insecurity. (But this lips pecking looked... idk.. weird.:ph34r:)
  • Only by promo i'm already annoyed with PhaYo jealousy drama in the next episode. So just waiting for the scenes with ForthBeam being better (i wish) than in the novel and hoping for at least glimpse of MingKit.
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, aniola said:

Beam just killed me with his "we can't date cos we both are... big sized... gigantic... tall big guys" (i guess it is what he meant).

I guess Korn and Knock had graduated...he doesn't have a " big guys " role models...he's still stuck in the big/little quartile for relationships..:lol:

I'm going to be totally, unapologetic, and  hedonistic...this is all that's holding me till next week.  No matter what else comes...I want the whole scene for this image...:rolleyes:

screen-shot-2019-08-31-at-9.50.39-am.png

• LOL 3

Gxxod with Push and Bie in the Owhat Thai event.

Someone can explain this?