Quantcast
acklexxx

[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons

1 hour ago, clon_105 said:

Ep. 9

I have to admit that I'm loving this new series. Didn't think I would.

Already watched this episode twice and going to watch it again. :D

• LOL 1

The opening of the 3rd Vic "Destiny of love across the stars" EP1

EP2 on the next Saturday at 9:15 am

ECurc84U8AEDBbb?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

ECurdcmUwAIw1ZG?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

ECurd8lU4AAI2rI?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

ECurer7VUAA-H_S?format=jpg&name=large

Aaaah, literally the whole episode about Ming and Kit.:love:

:lol:

56 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I probably won't be able to rewatch it until thursday (since i'll be away from home with occasional wi-fi).

But i'm so happy anyway.^_^ It was such a lovely episode.:wub:

• Like 1

Btw, there is a little montage cheating in kiss scene.:phew: They shows us beginning of the kiss twice. It is seen by how Kit moves his hand.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I have to admit that I'm loving this new series. Didn't think I would.

Yes the THIS rendition of the series is worthy...I watch at  8 AM...and had to be late to an appt...just to watch. It was worth it...and might I say - it was done better than the novel...B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, deltos said:

Yes the THIS rendition of the series is worthy...I watch at  8 AM...and had to be late to an appt...just to watch. It was worth it...and might I say - it was done better than the novel...B)

Now that's what I call getting your priorities right. :D

When it first started I wasn't sure about it when they went over some of the previous storyline, but when they got past that it got interesting. I love the fact they concentrated on just Ming and Kit this whole episode. I think I've now watched it 4 or 5 times. Might watch it again later. :)

This is definitely way off topic, but I just love the song.

Spoiler

The dance routine is also great exercise ! ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Now that's what I call getting your priorities right. :D

When it first started I wasn't sure about it when they went over some of the previous storyline, but when they got past that it got interesting. I love the fact they concentrated on just Ming and Kit this whole episode. I think I've now watched it 4 or 5 times. Might watch it again later. :)

Of course....not watching live is like warming up dinner after everyone has eaten...you still enjoy the meal but miss the whole community thing..lol.  I really like the way Aam, the director is telling the story, from the camera work to lighting...so much so I can overlook some of the "holes" that crop up.  Have you seen Present Perfect ? He directed that movie too - you can get a real sense of is style of directing from it.  The MingKit story had to be told in an episode. I liked that decision to give us the viewers a complete picture  The snippet approach doesn't work well for me...so this episode was great. 

4 or 5 times ?  hummm do we need an intervention ?

And yes...great exercise...uh huh. :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, deltos said:

Of course....not watching live is like warming up dinner after everyone has eaten...you still enjoy the meal but miss the whole community thing..lol.  I really like the way Aam, the director is telling the story, from the camera work to lighting...so much so I can overlook some of the "holes" that crop up.  Have you seen Present Perfect ? He directed that movie too - you can get a real sense of is style of directing from it.  The MingKit story had to be told in an episode. I liked that decision to give us the viewers a complete picture  The snippet approach doesn't work well for me...so this episode was great. 

4 or 5 times ?  hummm do we need an intervention ?

And yes...great exercise...uh huh. :rolleyes:

Couldn’t agree more. :)

No intervention necessary thanks. I’ve a lot to catch up on so I’m going to try and binge watch if I can. That could mean watching multiple times.  :D

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, deltos said:

I went back to the book having watched the episode last night and whilst the TV was reasonably faithful, I agree, the changes were for the better.

I had forgotten about all of the macho language in the book and whimpering about : what is happening to me ? Oh deary me it is all the fault of that 'peasant' [insert name here].

9 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

When it first started I wasn't sure about it when they went over some of the previous story line, but when they got past that it got interesting. I love the fact they concentrated on just Ming and Kit this whole episode. I think I've now watched it 4 or 5 times. Might watch it again later. :)

Reveal hidden contents

The dance routine is also great exercise ! ;)

For me, the biggest problem with the four episode re-cap was that I didn't watch it. I tried, but there were too many wee moments where I preferred the original and as I skipped through them I realised that they were not adding anything new. I also know that anything meaningful will end up as an insert in the later episodes (Ming/Kit at the beach)

Now that we are into the new material I have better accepted the actors. This episode showed some good chemistry between Ming and Kit. There is a lot of warmth coming out of Ming and by the time Kit finally admits that he is tired of playing hard to get (I am not sure in what sense they used the word 'cool' in the subtitle) it was clear that he hadn't really been playing hard to get for some time. He was merely conducting an internal battle as to whether he could accept what he was feeling.

They form the middle couple between Pha/Wayo : virgins, and Forth/Beam : definitely not virgins :D

As for the song ; I am afraid it doesn't do anything for me at all. The melody is bland to the "Alexa, skip !" point. I know that August has his fans but I just don't think that he can sing. Sorry and all that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dustinmyeye said:

I went back to the book having watched the episode last night and whilst the TV was reasonably faithful, I agree, the changes were for the better.

I had forgotten about all of the macho language in the book and whimpering about : what is happening to me ? Oh deary me it is all the fault of that 'peasant' [insert name here].

For me, the biggest problem with the four episode re-cap was that I didn't watch it. I tried, but there were too many wee moments where I preferred the original and as I skipped through them I realised that they were not adding anything new. I also know that anything meaningful will end up as an insert in the later episodes (Ming/Kit at the beach)

Now that we are into the new material I have better accepted the actors. This episode showed some good chemistry between Ming and Kit. There is a lot of warmth coming out of Ming and by the time Kit finally admits that he is tired of playing hard to get (I am not sure in what sense they used the word 'cool' in the subtitle) it was clear that he hadn't really been playing hard to get for some time. He was merely conducting an internal battle as to whether he could accept what he was feeling.

They form the middle couple between Pha/Wayo : virgins, and Forth/Beam : definitely not virgins :D

As for the song ; I am afraid it doesn't do anything for me at all. The melody is bland to the "Alexa, skip !" point. I know that August has his fans but I just don't think that he can sing. Sorry and all that.

It's going to be interesting to see how Kit interacts with Ming now that he doesn't have to play it "cool" with his feelings for him. 

As for August and the music for the series, I have to agree with you. He's not a strong singer and I'm not a great fan of his singing abilities.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

(I am not sure in what sense they used the word 'cool' in the subtitle)

I suspect hard to get with a dash of " can't touch this"... somehow, saying " I am trying of playing hard to get" would have been  ummm too formal so I was ok with  "cool " I got it...although I thought of several different phrases that could have made the same point. English <sigh>:lol:

2 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

I actually went back and read those " many chapters" rare that I do that - but I was curious to see how the director was going to play that out without 400 thought bubbles that these novels seem to have.

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It's going to be interesting to see how Kit interacts with Ming now that he doesn't have to play it "cool" with his feelings for him.

LOL yes. What I don't want to see is Kit doing the " dash and hide" like Beam..be the Alpha with your Alpha...:rolleyes:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, deltos said:

LOL yes. What I don't want to see is Kit doing the " dash and hide" like Beam..be the Alpha with your Alpha...:rolleyes:

Exactly.

Beam and Forth is going to be interesting. Beam "gave in" the first time because he was drunk, but I think Beam's Alpha side is going to come to the front at their next encounter. That's what I think, but what do I know. I have a very weak Alpha side. :joy:

• LOL 2

46 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Exactly.

Beam and Forth is going to be interesting. Beam "gave in" the first time because he was drunk, but I think Beam's Alpha side is going to come to the front at their next encounter. That's what I think, but what do I know. I have a very weak Alpha side. :joy:

True I think Beam will step up his game...as long as he doesn't drink too many estrogen shakes...causing him to behave like the vestal - non-virgin.  Sure..I seem to remember a convo from a while back...your Alpha side has power...:lol:

• LOL 1

For those that don't get how 2m2's is being directed...PP will give you insight into the directors style.  A sequel is in the works for PP

Spoiler

• Like 1

22 hours ago, deltos said:

..your Alpha side has power...:lol:

You would be surprised how much power my Alpha side has. ;)

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, deltos said:

For those that don't get how 2m2's is being directed...PP will give you insight into the directors style.  A sequel is in the works for PP

Hide contents

I loved PP. If they're doing a sequel it will definitely be on top of my watch list. :)

• Like 1