[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

55 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It is. It's a very big step. He's making a total commitment to follow the teachings of Buddha in all aspects of his life. Not something everyone can do. :)

I was touched by his personal statement: ( sorry google translate..left out some pronouns)

"I also want fans to join in making merit too. Ordination is a great merit. Would like fans to join in making merit in case they can live together for a long time Would like to ask for forgiveness for the person that I have offended, my physical state, my conscience, forgiveness and merit"

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mellialuna said:

the two who got my attention were Forth Beam, their two scenes were cute!

I also like their casual conversation before Yo showed up. Cos it shows that their relationship is not only Beam being cutely teased by Forth but also being good friends.

22 minutes ago, aniola said:

I also like their casual conversation before Yo showed up

Clearly! The second scene starts at that moment!

I mostly like the fact that normally he shouldn't be here! And there is a lot of possibilities to explain why Forth is here!

Some random thoughts in the beginning of the night (by my time).:sleeping:

2moons2 guys in the beginning of their journey right now. And it's so lovely to watch them in events, how they communicate with fans, receiving such feed back from people about their work on the series and in general. (My focus is on Nine and Joong, they are probably my ship for next couple months, may be longer.) But i remember what places fandoms are, and i'm already worried that fans will become more and more persistence with their shipping and will create some troubles. Yeah, i kinda worry about it in advance.:D

I remember he said something like this after ForthBeam bed scene too. Made me think that if they're going to sell DVD the promise to put director's cut in it will help them to sell it faster (and maybe by bigger price).-_-

I had similar thought. This guy looks so creepy. Everything in him just screams that it better do not cross path with him in a dark empty alley.:ph34r:

1 hour ago, aniola said:

But i remember what places fandoms are, and i'm already worried that fans will become more and more persistence with their shipping and will create some troubles. Yeah, i kinda worry about it in advance.:D

Well they all are in college so, I imagine that once 2m2 is over...they may slide off the grid  for a while.  Over-exposure is just as bad as under ex-posure for actors...so hopefully they will pull back a bit...you should always leave the crowd wanting...:lol:

1 hour ago, aniola said:

I remember he said something like this after ForthBeam bed scene too. Made me think that if they're going to sell DVD the promise to put director's cut in it will help them to sell it faster (and maybe by bigger price).

It prolly will cost and I'm sure shipping will put that DVD over the 100 usd mark should I choose to buy. Five magazines from Thailand was almost that much...but they will become  collectors items..

1 hour ago, aniola said:

had similar thought. This guy looks so creepy. Everything in him just screams that it better do not cross path with him in a dark empty alley.

I don't see much difference between him and Park...both are a piece of work...:P

14 hours ago, deltos said:

Well they all are in college so, I imagine that once 2m2 is over...they may slide off the grid  for a while.  Over-exposure is just as bad as under ex-posure for actors...so hopefully they will pull back a bit...

I expect typical scenario with numbers of events, commercials and fan meetings after 2m2 is over. Tbh i cannot understand yet how much popular 2m2-boys right now. Not much i think, less than LBC-boys last year for sure. But Joong&Nine already make fans crazy with their natural (for now) fan service, and Pavel have started to do so with his body even before 2m2 aired. And it seems there is strong community are gathering around Anurson (i always make that mistake in his name) Anusorn.

you should always leave the crowd wanting...:lol:

Totally describes PerthSaint's this days "strategy". Their fans will have to wait long and be fed by crumbles.:lol:

I don't see much difference between him and Park...both are a piece of work...:P

I see Park more like snaky one, who will stab you from behind (and maybe by someone else's hand). When that unnamed guy just come and beat you up if he decided to do so.:no_mouth:

6 minutes ago, aniola said:

expect typical scenario with numbers of events, commercials and fan meetings after 2m2 is over. Tbh i cannot understand yet how much popular 2m2-boys right now. Not much i think, less than LBC-boys last year for sure. But Joong&Nine already make fans crazy with their natural (for now) fan service, and Pavel have started to do so with his body even before 2m2 aired. And it seems there is strong community are gathering around Anurson (i always make that mistake in his name) Anusorn.

I'm gonna say that 2M2 has an edge over LBC..simply because they are all with the same agency and there isn't any in fighting that has gone public like  happened to LBC...that hurt them a lot... they can do cpl fanservice forever...and 50 episodes of 2M2...all the principals are there...LOL

1 hour ago, deltos said:

I'm gonna say that 2M2 has an edge over LBC..simply because they are all with the same agency and there isn't any in fighting that has gone public like  happened to LBC...that hurt them a lot... they can do cpl fanservice forever...and 50 episodes of 2M2...all the principals are there...LOL

And you are absolutely right about it!

I so hope for no trouble and no fights, i wanna happy fandom which will just swim in rainbow.:)

(And there will be PS vs ZeeSaint fan fighting anyway to keep me entertained.:D)

4 hours ago, aniola said:

And there will be PS vs ZeeSaint fan fighting anyway to keep me entertained.:D)

And just wait until Why RU?  starts filiming..the whole Saint/Zee...that's going to be fun to watch too....

4 hours ago, aniola said:

so hope for no trouble and no fights, i wanna happy fandom which will just swim in rainbow.:)

It seems to me so far, that their mgt team is working together...they seem to have marketing and promotion down very well...I mean how many series do you know in recent time that had live viewing while the episode aired with the actors ? I think there will be rainbows unicorns and bubble gum all the way...as long as fans let them do their job and not try to make it harder with rumors etc... The press for J9 to be a cpl is huge...I always think, " if they are a real cpl...you'll  see even less than you do now ! Being a cpl doesn't give you more access...it actually give you less.." so stick with the fanstasy...:lol:

16 hours ago, deltos said:

I think there will be rainbows unicorns and bubble gum all the way...as long as fans let them do their job and not try to make it harder with rumors etc... The press for J9 to be a cpl is huge...I always think, " if they are a real cpl...you'll  see even less than you do now ! Being a cpl doesn't give you more access...it actually give you less.." so stick with the fanstasy...

I think not many people come to such conclusion. (Tbh before i heard it from you i haven't thought about it this way too.) For them there is simple logic chain: boys look good together, they easily hug and cutely tease each other - they should be in relationship. Everything rest doesn't matter.:D

Spoiler

Sometimes i think about fandom how about playground for grown up. They (we) all have fun here, watch movies/series, discuss things, share emotions which sometimes can be not really reasonable. And of course there can be silly jokes and argue about a right way to play this "game". And as children do with dolls and action figures adults take characters or actors and create their own stories. But! if there is serious topic comes up many fans put out themselves from fantasy world and show themselves as thinking and reasonable people. This is the main reason why for me it is hard to make assumptions about fans. Like one day i see a fan writing "oooh, friends can't look at each other this way, they have a thing for each other for sure.. aaaah, get married already!" and some other day the same person says "yes, i know they actors, it's their job, their privet life is their privet life and not my business". But there is also always people who like to say "girlfriend is not a wall - she can be moved away" (it's real saying, i heard it not once or twice)). ...

It seems i was carried away with all "fans are this, fans are that" again.:lol: I forgot how i was going to conclude this and what was writing it for...:sweat_smile:

But we can't deny that in a way fans are kinda being provoked with all this fan service. J9 are almost inseparable now, so of course fans are kinda on fire about it.:wacko: And this is why i have mentioned about me getting worry. *sigh* And yeah, best way to continue observing J9 (and other boys) being like this is not to push to hard with own illusions.

56 minutes ago, aniola said:

I think not many people come to such conclusion. (Tbh before i heard it from you i haven't thought about it this way too.) For them there is simple logic chain: boys look good together, they easily hug and cutely tease each other - they should be in relationship. Everything rest doesn't matter.:D

OMG. what a study in relationship building. Only looks matter...`well I guess when I was 16...that was my mantra...only hot guys matter..no Brain required...not much has changed since I have become an adult...except the part about the Brain...it does matter  the most ! 

1 hour ago, aniola said:

But we can't deny that in a way fans are kinda being provoked with all this fan service. J9 are almost inseparable now, so of course fans are kinda on fire about it.:wacko: And this is why i have mentioned about me getting worry. *sigh* And yeah, best way to continue observing J9 (and other boys) being like this is not to push to hard with own illusions.

Yes that's very true...the best skill these guys, BL actors especially can develop is the ability to "read the room " really take time to know who their fans are. Like, when I read..." I gotta do my homework". that tells me a lot about who is in the room...:lol: I haven't done "homework" in quite a few years so I know the lived experience is going to be different.. Doesn't mean they don't have something valuable to offer...it means the ability to speak from work experience ( everyday 8-12 hours ) is not in their wheel house. 

And maybe we spoke to soon...one of the unicorn's horns has been cut off !

Spoiler

This time...the situation was with Pavel...the director got involved ( cause fans told him) and there was much hew and outcry...like Joong it consumed many tweets and was ead by the same handful of people. They did it to Joong, and now Pavel. Then they go dark and change their twitter handle so (they think) you don't know who they are...so sad...destroying someone's career for " likes ". That's the dark side of fandom.

33 minutes ago, deltos said:

OMG. what a study in relationship building. Only looks matter...

Well, everything is always more simple in a playground than in real life.:D

Spoiler

46 minutes ago, deltos said:

one of the unicorn's horns has been cut off !

It will grow back.:)

I followed both situations, but probably not deep enough cos i haven't read anything about it being deliberately organised.

With Joong i thought everything was overreacted. From my point of view he did nothing wrong (his fault was mostly being unexperienced in what fandom and fans are).

With Pavel i get that some people could be upset since using the word is sensitive topic indeed. But he was told about it, he apologized, that should be the end. For director it would have been more wisely do not get involved. But it was ended peacefully too.

Do you know what i don't like the most in the both cases? Bunch of comments with "it's ok, everyone makes mistakes, most important thing is to learn from it". And all kind of such general words with the same morality. It is good words for sure, true ones. But for me they have kind of parent/teacher vibe, and i'm not sure it's fan's place to speak with boys like that. It feels like they generously forgave them, kinda looking down on them. (I hope you get what i mean.:sweatingbullets:) I'm pretty sure most of the fans didn't mean it sound like this and had in mind only supporting boys. Or maybe it is just me who see this comments that way.

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Well, everything is always more simple in a playground than in real life.:D

I'm ded !   Too funny

Spoiler

Not deliberately organized..however when the same names keep cropping up..you have to wonder- there is  no such thing as coincidence. I thought with both there was over-reaction.  Let's be clear..most of those fans don't listen to hardcore rap..so there is a lack of understanding about that music and the lyrics...I tell you what Pavel was singing was light weight compared to some of the stuff I've heard.  His mistake was not knowing the crowd and doing a selfie singing... Joong again, stuff you do in private stuff you do in public..and understanding that they are  followed so closely that there isn't any room to breathe sadly it's the nature of the business... for me, the bigger problem is that many of these female fans don't understand that these are guys...they are not dolls to play with...they get away with this stuff on social media...but it wouldn't play out like this in the real world. I think the guys need to go dark for a cpl days...off the grid no lives, no selfies, nothing...then come back with a renewed understanding of fandoms...the good, the bad, and the ugly..:ph34r: <steps off soapbox>

Spoiler
17 hours ago, deltos said:

I thought with both there was over-reaction.

Also such things are quick to go viral. And together it is BOOM!:scream:

I tell you what Pavel was singing was light weight compared to some of the stuff I've heard.

But the problem was not with the song but with the one particular word, wasn't it? (I didn't listen, but if i would i didn't even notice "the problem" anyway.)

When i'd been scrolling comments under Pavel's apologize letter i found comment which i particularly like. 

Spoiler

Kinda: just stay and be beau.. handsome.:D

I thought with both there was over-reaction.

Not sure how it will help them to see what fandom is.

But seems not boys but director have followed your advice.;)

<steps off soapbox>

I've seen you using this figure of speech(? or it is not?) before, but i don't really understand what you've meant by that.:lol:

We haven't gone off-topic since it's all about 2m2-fandom, but i thought i'll add something pleasurable for eyes and more suitable for the topic we're in.:lol: 

tumblr_px4n6s2JWS1ruj1n0o2_400.gifvtumblr_px4n6s2JWS1ruj1n0o4_400.gifv

1 hour ago, aniola said:

Reveal hidden contents

But the problem was not with the song but with the one particular word, wasn't it? (I didn't listen, but if i would i didn't even notice "the problem" anyway.)

When i'd been scrolling comments under Pavel's apologize letter i found comment which i particularly like. 

Reveal hidden contents

I've seen you using this figure of speech(? or it is not?) before, but i don't really understand what you've meant by that.:lol:

We haven't gone off-topic since it's all about 2m2-fandom, but i thought i'll add something pleasurable for eyes and more suitable for the topic we're in.:lol: 

I’m hypnotised. Can’t stop watching it! :blink: :D

2 hours ago, aniola said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I usually don't quote gifs...but this bare's repeating....isn't that right @Kim Soo-Lee :P

Back in the 1800's  when a politician or any had something to say in public...they would get a soap box ( crate that soap was shipped in) and stand on it a crowd so they could be heard and seen and make their personal declamations or say what they wanted to about and issue.  " Standing on a Soap Box"...usually means it is  a personal POV to which people can agree or disagree. Sometimes I get a case of righteous indignation and have to say something...:lol:

Spoiler

Yes the word was the trigger however, most rap contains that and more...where he made the mistake was posting him singing and saying the words...it wasn't the serious in that he was not calling someone that word...which put a whole different kinda spin on it. And perhaps if he knew the significance of the word...he would not have posted the video.  He can sing what ever he wants...what I do find interesting is that the same twit people who launched this beat down campaign on twitter...can't post with out using some gif of people of color...which isn't much better...so there's that.  I have problems apologizing for something I didn't know...not to mention some of those " B's" ( sorry )...didn't want to accept the apology...what did they want ? Oh I know personal attention...him to DM them and personally apologize.  

Yeah I was pleased to see him do that...wished the guys had followed suit...a 24 hour moratorium would have been healthy and sent a message I cannot be controlled by a 16 year...( that's how old several are...)

Archived