[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

What do you mean by "pretty decent" ?

It was good

the acting wasn't awkward, the story seems nice, the boys are cute.

only thing i noticed that made go like hmm, it was that they did put gay people there, but i guess you can be gay in these shows only if you're like some useless character who goes crazy for the pretty straight boy lol

1 minute ago, acklexxx said:

It was good

the acting wasn't awkward, the story seems nice, the boys are cute.

only thing i noticed that made go like hmm, it was that they did put gay people there, but i guess you can be gay in these shows only if you're like some useless character who goes crazy for the pretty straight boy lol

Well,we knew that from the start lol I didn't know he was that obsessed tho (having pictures of him in his bedroom, wanting to be in the same university, trying to get more "handsome" for him to be on his level etc...) We already know the "straight" boy is not so "straight" btw (because at the end they're together) 

At least he's not obsessed like in some movies, there's this thing that I always find disturbing : when the guy takes pictures of the girl when she's in her house taking a shower, changing clothes etc... and when she finds out she's like "wow! he likes me <3" I'm always like omg gurl, this guy's a creep, run away xD)

38 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Well,we knew that from the start lol I didn't know he was that obsessed tho (having pictures of him in his bedroom, wanting to be in the same university, trying to get more "handsome" for him to be on his level etc...) We already know the "straight" boy is not so "straight" btw (because at the end they're together) 

At least he's not obsessed like in some movies, there's this thing that I always find disturbing : when the guy takes pictures of the girl when she's in her house taking a shower, changing clothes etc... and when she finds out she's like "wow! he likes me <3" I'm always like omg gurl, this guy's a creep, run away xD)

i don't think you understand what i was saying i was talking about that thing of them taking that boy out of this series because he was gay and the director saying he didn't want gay actors, i noticed yeah they have gay people acting but like in very sterotyped and small roles.

And about the main guy being obsessed lol i thought i was the only one that noticied that he got a freaking altar (im exaggerating but it kinda looks like that) for the other guy i found him a bit creepy tbh

2 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

i don't think you understand what i was saying i was talking about that thing of them taking that boy out of this series because he was gay and the director saying he didn't want gay actors, i noticed yeah they have gay people acting but like in very sterotyped and small roles.

Oh my bad lol, you were talking about New Year who was rejected (at the auditions tho) because he was gay... Yeah, that was messed up... Now he over it tho, he liked lots of pictures of the actors and liked a picture of the launching of the show + was casted in My King the series... Yes, most of the times their roles are very stereotyped... I think it kinda of joins what I was saying (I don't know if I said it there) about the fact that they chose straight actors to play gay characters most of the time, to make girls fantasize on them

5 minutes ago, acklexxx said:

And about the main guy being obsessed lol i thought i was the only one that noticied that he got a freaking altar (im exaggerating but it kinda looks like that) for the other guy i found him a bit creepy tbh

Haha yeah I found that a little creepy too, but at least as I said he doesn't take pictures of him when he's inside he's house like a perv xD He's basically just a "fan" of him :wink: he fell in love with his idol :wub: haven't we all amirite ?

20 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Interesting how the series is not advertised / promoted outside of the show own's social media.... Anyway, if it's good it's good amirite :wink: ? Next episode will be a bit more intense :o Phana has a girlfriend, right ? Wayo needs to be more confident, but I can relate to him so much tho....

Sidenote, I hope the forum will be more active in the next weeks, I feel like I'm the only one talking here.....

Well this show compete with MIR2, so yes I hope it will be more active if there's an eng sub available, which is none for now... :(

Hi new here:) I personally enjoyed the 1st episode and the acting was pretty good! I don't why people were complaining about the acting from the trailer it's was okay. Plus I agree with MIR the acting is really bad and cringeworthy but I don't see fans complain about that show.

After watching the first episode, it kinda feels like it's Sotus 2.0, except Wayu is already gay for Phana (omg that altar, I don't know if I should find it funny or creepy lol). And it's probably bc of that Moon and Star thing. I just hope that girlfriend conflict will not make their story as messy as... But the good thing about being a Sotus 2.0 is that it will also have a good acting and decent video yay. And that it's still cute anyway so I'm waiting for the next episode.

Ps it has three stories in it hope it won't make it chaotic by adding more.

PPS Kimmon is so cute omgggg I'm shipping his character to Wayu lmao

6 hours ago, xxlive2rockXX . said:

Plus I agree with MIR the acting is really bad and cringeworthy but I don't see fans complain about that show.

This was the case for season one (except for Ohm/Toe/Bonne), but i think for season 2, they all goes on a better easygoing way! Experience help a lot for a casual attitude. Why complain when things turn into improved manner? Hopefully, they aren't manage to play as in a shakespearian way! They are supposedly still teen!

18 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

This was the case for season one (except for Ohm/Toe/Bonne), but i think for season 2, they all goes on a better easygoing way! Experience help a lot for a casual attitude. Why complain when things turn into improved manner? Hopefully, they aren't manage to play as in a shakespearian way! They are supposedly still teen!

Maybe he/she "complains" because "he/she" thinks it's still bad... We all have different taste :wink: and teens (as well as children) can be excellent actors btw

45 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

We all have different taste :wink: and teens (as well as children) can be excellent actors btw

Agree with the first part (hopefully, we aren't robot yet), however, IMO, i think (little more) knowledge can help to have a neutral point of view.  For second point, effectively, this can happens, so as french saying said: "many are called, but few are chosen"!

4 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Agree with the first part (hopefully, we aren't robot yet), however, IMO, i think (little more) knowledge can help to have a neutral point of view.  For second point, effectively, this can happens, so as french saying said: "many are called, but few are chosen"!

Sorry, but I can't help thinking their acting is richard simmons .... (not for all of them, but yeah)

Archived