[Drama 2017] Distorted / Falsify 조작

larus

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Distorted ( Falsify ) 조작 Starring Namgoong Min & Uhm Ji Won
2 hours ago, ddeokbokkii said:

I have seen the main actor in comedy drama before, but I have never seen him in serious
role. Can this actor pull off a serious role?.

For a serious and impressive performace, you should check his role in The Girl Who Sees Smells. Actually, I've only seen his comedic side in Beautiful Gong Shim and Chief Kim (which doesn't mean he didn't take this kind of roles, it's just that I haven't seen it). 

@LyraYoo I suppose by Nam Gyu Man you mean his character in Remember. I don't understand how I missed that drama as I wouldn't miss the genre - probably because of Yoo Seung Ho (I might be a little peculiar, but I am not crazy about him). Still, I should also give Remember a try. :wink: Thanks!

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Synopsis issued by Kocowa. Official international title is Distorted

I really don`t like when they changed the titles of dramas after people  have in mind another one.  "Distorted" doesn`t sound a great choice either but if this is the official name... so be it. A title is not very important anyway. 

Let see how the premiere will be.

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2017] Distorted / Falsify 조작 Starring Namgoong Min & Uhm Ji Won

I didn't realize this started already. I thought it will be  in August. I'll wait for the sub before I watch this. But thanks for the updates. Falsify is a better title than Distorted. What's the reason why network (or whoever is in charge) would change a drama title. It always happens.. but usually I would see them on a channel like KBS world...for their dramas.

seeing that screen cap...

So..Nam Goong Min's character will be a trashy reporter? for a 'trashy' newspaper? or for a network? Or that's his cover, as I think he will seek revenge for what happened to his brother and expose corruption. But of course in this drama there might be journalist in the payroll of the rich and powerful. Yoo Joon Sang once again playing media guy ( he was like an anchor in Pied Piper drama) I wonder if this drama will tackle media ethics and all that. But main thing is NGM character will expose what's happening.

will wait till the sub is out first before i watch the drama.

@ddeokbokkii.. watch the drama call remember. it one of the best role he play. because his char is so evil in the drama. yet you keep falling for his char. because of how good his acting is.

i havent watch TGWS so i cant say how his acting in that drama is.

I did not watched yet the first episode. I am glad they had a good start (very good ratings for the premiere).

New SBS Mon- Tues Drama Falsify Arrives to Lead the Ratings Over A King Loves and School 2017

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/07/24/new-sbs-mon-tues-drama-falsify-arrives-to-lead-the-ratings-over-a-king-loves-and-school-2017/

Will watch again with subtitles, but even with my smattering of Korean, I am intrigued by the story, enjoying the sold cast, good pacing and that the writer & director have allowed for the quirks of each character .

Caught the first two episodes and it looks promising. Will definitely keep watching. All the high level corruption gives me Forest of Secrets vibes.

Anyone see Kim Kang Hyun (pudgy guy with glasses) in Moo Young's backup van and thought Chief Kim returned with his department for the undercover mission? Especially since Moo Young was dressed up in a flashy white suit. Hah.

NGM make drama fun to watch. there just something about his acting that will draw viwers in.

it good to see the rating is already in double digit. i hope it can reach 20s by the end of the drama.

cant wait to see what will happen next week.

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2017] Distorted / Falsify 조작

Archived