[Drama 2017] Distorted / Falsify 조작

larus

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AlexandraReid@larus@sava2sava @jongski @saanjh sena Finally we can see the face of the mysterious killer. Honestly, I watched the episode 13 raw and I loved it! I knew that once HMY would reveal the cop as corrupt, the latter would have to die because each time the corruption is about to be discovered, they need to get rid of the persons threatening their organisation who works through corruption.

On 8/9/2017 at 11:00 AM, jongski said:

But I'm wondering.. is there someone more powerful than GTW or he's really the main corrupt one?

@jongski  Yes theres someone powerful behind GTW it's more then one.. He called them the Elders when speaking with that shady lawyer.. I think it's a few politician thats link to these big corporation that help make they problems go away with the help of the news paper company..

No way I believe the sick woman is his weakness.. He's to greedy for that..  

56 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@AlexandraReid@larus@sava2sava @jongski @saanjh sena Finally we can see the face of the mysterious killer. Honestly, I watched the episode 13 raw and I loved it! I knew that once HMY would reveal the cop as corrupt, the latter would have to die because each time the corruption is about to be discovered, they need to get rid of the persons threatening their organisation who works through corruption.

Yes @bebebisous33  I also enjoyed episode 13 seeing the face of the lighter.. I knew the cop was going to be killed beause he exposed the corruption.. I think the young reporter is going to be next.. He thinks he's on that team as a spy but I think he was filled in for what he's really there for.. He's next on the hit list.. 

14 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@jongski  Yes theres someone powerful behind GTW it's more then one.. He called them the Elders when speaking with that shady lawyer.. I think it's a few politician thats link to these big corporation that help make they problems go away with the help of the news paper company..

No way I believe the sick woman is his weakness.. He's to greedy for that..  

Yes @bebebisous33  I also enjoyed episode 13 seeing the face of the lighter.. I knew the cop was going to be killed beause he exposed the corruption.. I think the young reporter is going to be next.. He thinks he's on that team as a spy but I think he was filled in for what he's really there for.. He's next on the hit list.. 

I believe that SM's speech to the young journalist opened him the eyes that's why he was struggling so much in front of his computer. I think that SM warned him that he would get caught in the process. I am not sure if he mentioned HCH's death as an example. Anyway, the preview shows that the young journalist had decided to stop being the spy for GTH. So I am more inclined to think that he is off the hook. But based on the preview, it seems that GT is the one who starts getting into trouble. So he could be the next on the hit list. Remember that he used the Splash team in order to enter that organisation. 

47 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@sava2sava I was think about that cause I remember a scene where he was on the phone and  said we have to let the 'elders' know.

They also get money from big companies in exchange for good write up or front page article even if  it's not worthy.

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@bebebisous33

So those who work for the Daehan news papers, those journalist... they don't know that they're played upon by their  publisher? They turn a blind eye or something or they're clueless. Not SM. He knew.  I like that he knew early on. It's a good part of the drama to reveal because then it becomes a story of how  do expose, what needs to be done to expose the corrupt entities.

41 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I believe that SM's speech to the young journalist opened him the eyes that's why he was struggling so much in front of his computer. I think that SM warned him that he would get caught in the process. I am not sure if he mentioned HCH's death as an example. Anyway, the preview shows that the young journalist had decided to stop being the spy for GTH. So I am more inclined to think that he is off the hook. But based on the preview, it seems that GT is the one who starts getting into trouble. So he could be the next on the hit list. Remember that he used the Splash team in order to enter that organisation. 

I half expected that the young journalist - that's Sung Shik will be tool by GTW.. And I quote my post below.

On 7/29/2017 at 1:28 AM, jongski said:

Ep 4 - I'm pissed that once again, a scoop got nullified because the source which happens to be Aeguk, was discredited because it's 'online tabloid news media'. Sung Shik got rattled by the  boss so Daehan announced a public apology for falsifying news scoop about Park Eung Mo.  I think if there's a young reporter they can use and will use for something it will be Sung Shik

We're talking about this young reporter right?

What happened to MY brother HCH became a catalyst to find out and seek the truth. At first, MY wanted to air his side, to tell the truth about doping and use of drugs. He was set up. I like so much that SM is thinking ahead. Finding ways to one up over GT he knows  what to do. What tactic to use. I want to see something that will make GTW  caught off guard.

By the way, wanted to say that they co away with some side characters.  And every time I see Sora's boss I ask myself.. how did he came   to be the chief.

@AlexandraReid thanks for all the updates. Enjoying this drama for what it is. If the story is good. I'll watch, doesn't matter who the actors are.

No match for "Falsify"

photo877771.jpg

"Falsify" has topped the charts again.

According to Nielsen Korea, the SBS drama "Falsify" rated 9.9% and 11.4% on the 14th.

"Falsify" has been going uphill with its exciting storyline and it's the only drama with two digits.

MBC "The King Loves" rated 6.5% and 6.6% while KBS 2TV "School 2017" rated 4.4%.

cr: http://www.hancinema...ify-108885.html

48 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

so hes actually alive? wow

Yes he's alive, The news paper should look mighty stupid blaming everything on the jackal company.. Now this should harm they so called reputation not to believe everything thats printed by this paper company.. 

Now the killer is going after HMY desperate to keep they world going.

I hope subs is out faster today then yesterday

27 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Yes he's alive, The news paper should look mighty stupid blaming everything on the jackal company.. Now this should harm they so called reputation not to believe everything thats printed by this paper company.. 

Now the killer is going after HMY desperate to keep they world going.

I hope subs is out faster today then yesterday

That killer obviously stupid by beating HMY in hospital, as if theres no CCTV in that room.:lol:

6 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

That killer obviously stupid by beating HMY in hospital, as if theres no CCTV in that room.:lol:

@AlexandraReid  It was only HMY dream but if that scene really actually took place, You think those powerful men behind him wouldn't have fix those Cctv cameras on the way to the hospital in the hospital and after he left..  

Now we have another team thats covering the very first case that started all this. I just hope Yc can leave the prison before he becomes dead for real

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@AlexandraReid  It was only HMY dream but if that scene really actually took place, You think those powerful men behind him wouldn't have fix those Cctv cameras on the way to the hospital in the hospital and after he left..  

Now we have another team thats covering the very first case that started all this. I just hope Yc can leave the prison before he becomes dead for real

its that so? oppss sorry since i didnt watch the whole eps yet especially with subs. :lol:

----

Finally our Falsify has increased

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Falsify" Episodes 13-14

photo877976.jpg

Our hero never learns and his latest drastic measures are met with a swift and ruthless response from our villains. The series reveals a new side of Tae-won, the villain we know best, but I am worried about what this revelation entails. Seok-min and So-ra have a lot of work ahead, but someone's long awaited return may help.

After plenty of close calls on several lives, including his own, and a few deaths later, Moo-yeong (Namgoong Min) has still not learned a thing about planning and patience. This is not where I would expect a protagonist to be at this point and it sadly includes some questionable plot points, such as his gamble with leaving equipment unattended and trusting a crucial broadcast to it. I hope Moo-yeong can start growing like Seok-min (Yoo Joon-sang) and So-ra (Eom Ji-won).

Spoiler

Moo-yeong seeing Jon die at the hands of the Tattoo ManTae-won and his wife

At least we can officially scratch one death off his conscience, since the expected revelation of Seon-woo (Lee Joo-seung) still being with us draws near. I doubt his appearance will be the final nail in Daehan's coffin, but I wonder how they will weasel their way out of it. Seong-sik (Park Sung-hoon), who has thankfully become more relevant to the plot, could take the fall, but how many times can a publication survive the stigma of hiring bad reporters?

Speaking of bad reporters, the absolute worst of Daehan, Tae-won (Moon Sung-keun) has a more complicated life than previously shown, but this worries me. Good villains are nuanced. They are human and capable of positive actions and emotions, but they remain faithful to depraved morals or causes as well. Sadly, Korean drama often treats villainy as easily redeemable. It is not. You cannot instantly humanize a villain you have built as a mustache-twirling tyrant who can even kill his own by giving them a sick spouse and I hope that "Falsify" will not try to.

Seok-min and Yoo-kyeong enjoying their spoilsThe Tattoo Man

Whatever the man becomes or continues to be, I am glad that Seok-min and a now wiser So-ra are on the case. Moo-yeong is all heart, bless said heart, but the "adults" in this story need to guide his efforts. I am highly enjoying the combined cunning and great partnership of Seok-min and Oh Yoo-kyeong (Jeon Hye-bin) and the episode is a very exciting one, some plot hiccups aside.

We have finally met our assassin; a new character whose previously hidden face now makes little sense. An artistic choice to show us the unknown through Moo-yeong's eyes, perhaps? With Jeon (Jeong Man-sik) out of the way, we have "Tattoo Man" (Kang Shin-hyo) and Jo Yeong-gi (Ryu Seung-soo) left, but I feel we will need to meet the infamous elders soon. Perhaps it is time for a grand entrance?

cr

Yay! I knew Seon-Woo was still alive. Moo-Young always seemed confident he could get his Aeguk coworkers out of jail. I'm so glad that Seok-Min, Moo-Young, and So-Ra are finally working together. It was so frustrating when they were working against each other.

It's a little cheap that the Moo-Young vs assassin hospital fight cliffhanger was only a dream, but then again we already got an amazing fight scene with Moo-Young vs corrupt cop so I'm not too angry. With Moo-Young so banged up from the car accident, he would have lost anyway. Man, I got stressed out for nothing! Not that I thought Namgoong Min would get killed off so early in his own drama. This isn't Game of Thrones...

I love how Moo-Young and Seok-Min are fighting the Great Corruption Conspiracy in different ways. Moo-Young just goes charging in like an angry bull of justice (and gets a lot of bad guys killed off from the exposure) while Seok-Min plays sneaky mind games with Chief Gu. That article switch that Splash Team pulled was a great fist pump moment... especially when Chief Gu was forced to pull over and yell "Stop the presses!" in a classic "I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for that meddling Splash Team!" anger blow-up.

I see the young journalist Na Sung-Shik as a young version of Cheol-Ho except he has an earlier option not to choose the wrong path. Chef Gu probably corrupted Cheol-Ho in the same way in the past. I'm glad to see that after the conversation with Seok-Min, he's giving serious thought to the ethics of being a journalist after making all the wrong choices. I don't think he's particularly a bad person-- he's just spineless. Plenty of time in the drama to grow one. Also, I kind of 'ship him with the cheery intern who is crushing on Seok-Min. Their interactions are always so cute. But srsly though, who isn't crushing on Seok-Min? He's so cool!

Archived