• Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: June 10, 2017
  • Runtime:
  • Distributor: Toho
  • Language: Japanese

Plot

Set 3 years after the drama series.

Yuichiro (Takumi Saito) visits a town to give a lecture and meets divorcee Sawa (Aya Ueto) for the first time in 3 years. She now lives alone.

Notes

1. Movie title "Hirugao" is derived from a relatively new Japanese expression "Heijitsu Hirugao Tsuma" which refers to housewives having afternoon affairs while their husband's are working. The expression "Heijitsu Hirugao Tsuma" is derived from the French film "Belle de Jour” which is itself based on the 1928 novel "Belle de Jour “ by Joseph Kessel. 
  2. Related titles:
    1. Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon | Hirugao - Heijitsu Gogo 3 ji no Koibito tachi (Fuji TV / 2014)
    2. Hirugao (2017)

Cast

Source: asianwiki

Traier:

• 1 month later...

Yes!! There\s a topic on this at soompi!

Where you guys watch this? I can't find it anywhere.

Or even information on this movie? I am a fan of Aya Ueto and the back story of the movie sounds nice.

I read about it in this article translation of the movie

It's originally a drama series but the movie is set 3 years later both in plot and in reality. It's like the main actor and actress were "destined" to meet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived