• Hangul: 구해줘
  • Director: Kim Sung-Su
  • Writer: Jo Geum-San (webcomic), Jung Yi-Do
  • Network: OCN
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: August 5, 2017 -- September 24, 2017
  • Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 22:00

Plot

4 young men, who don't have jobs, face a woman in an alley. The woman says "save me." 

TaecYeon will play lead male character Han Sang-Hwan. His character is the unemployed son of the governor of Mooji County.

TaecYeon’s character of Han Sang-Hwan meets Sang-Mi (Seo Ye-Ji) who is a transfer student from Seoul. 3 years later, he meets Sang-Mi again and attempts to rescue her from a cult group.

Cast

Notes

1. "Save Me" takes over the OCN Sat. & Sun. 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Duel."
  2. Based on the webcomic series "Sesang Bakeuro" by Jo Geum-San (published from June 21, 2011 to January 16, 2013) via comic.daum.com/webtoon.

Source: asianwiki

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

@evie7Nice to read you chingu, feels like ages ago that I read you the last time. I hope it will be indeed very good. We need more information about the premise and the plot, but so far I like what I read. :D 

1 hour ago, dhakra said:

Nice to read you chingu, feels like ages ago that I read you the last time. I hope it will be indeed very good. We need more information about the premise and the plot, but so far I like what I read. :D 

Good to read you too:wub: The premise sounds interesting on how this woman gets rescued from a cult but we do need more info. I tried looking up the writer and read on Drama Beans that this is a new writer who's script won a contest for OCN. but this does have my attention. 

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

Great to see you here. The plot sounds unusual & it's  always nice to give a new writer a chance. Looks like I'm filling up my kdrama bucket list for the second half of the year. 

I know I read that this drama is supposed to start in July this makes the 3rd July kdrama, thinking about it, it may be 4 I'm waiting for. Right now I don;t have the time to watch all of the dramas I want to see .  Omo now I'm sounding like @sakura2016 who's watching 50 million of them. Hey chingu add this one to your list

'Save Me' filming locations

Yangpyeong police station

from Ok Taecyeon's twitter'

---
Im Sangmi (Seo Yeji)'s Family 

DAXKKx9UAAAoP_h.jpg

Kim Boeun (Yun Yoosun), Im Sangmi (Seo Yeji), Im Sangmi's younger brother? (Jang Yoosang), ? (Kim Sungsoo), Im Jooho (Jung Haekyun)
cr. yoosangjang

• 2 weeks later...

@duldulok Thank you for the updates. There are a lot of good character actors in this drama that I always see in dramas, as a good sign about the drama's quality. I don't always know their names but once you look them up, you can see this drama has a gifted cast it just makes me more excited to watch this one. Taecyeon looking as handsome as ever doesn't hurt eitherlove.png I'm happy he is working w/a great group of senior actors.  

@evie7 No problem :D Me too :lol: There are some familiar faces that sometimes I see in korean dramas. They're great actors and always delivered their characters so well. I have high expectation of this drama's cinematography since it has the same DOP as Signal (I love Signal!!! It's one of the best k-dramas I've ever seen) and Misaeng.

-----

'Save Me' First Teaser

-----

Taecyeon filming Save Me in Seoul

DCVyHUoVoAErd3x.jpg

cr. from jj_____1229's IG

@triplem No problem :D Mostly, I just found them on twitter :blush:

----

%EA%B5%AC%ED%95%B4%EC%A4%98%ED%8B%B0%EC%A0%80_VER2_ONLINE.mp4_000010886.png

Seok Dongcheol (Woo Dohwan), Han Sanghwan (Ok Taecyeon), David Lee (Jung Hoon), ? (Hwa Hwejung)

OCN called them the four bumpkins and Han Sanghwan is the leader on their previous post on naver post :lol:

more screen cap from the first teaser could be seen on Save Me's naver post here 

-----

Save Me filming crew updates 

DCSJidLV0AAxE2x.jpg

cr. 1abharu

Most likely they were filming another teaser here
Spoiler

Archived