Education: Dankook University

Agency

In Next Trend

|| Official website || Facebook || Naver || Instagram ||

Social Media

|| Instagram 1 || Facebook || Twitter || Instagram 2 || Fan Cafe ||

Other information

Wikipedia [Eng] [Kor] [Chi] || AsianWiki || DramaWiki || Naver || Daum ||

Shin Jae Ha gained attention playing young Ki Jae Myung in SBS hit drama, Pinocchio in 2014. He has since steadily appearing or participated in various dramas as a cameo, and had an outstanding performance against Kim So Hyun and Ji Soo in Page Turner. In 2017, he reunites with scriptwriter of I Hear Your Voice and Pinocchio along with Lee Jong Suk for upcoming drama, While You Were Sleeping.

bs2_thumb.gifbs2_thumb.gifbs2_thumb.gif

= Please abide to below forum rules when posting =

1. All general forum rules apply. Please read the rules carefully. You will be warned if you are found in violation of any of these rules.

2. Do not bypass the swear filter. Using *, ! or other symbols in place of a letter is unacceptable.     

3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

4. Do not quote pictures or long posts. Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well. Threads that are meant solely for pictures belong in the k-entertainment general discussion.

5. When posting pictures, you are allowed to put 50 pictures in one post. Consider posting pictures in thumbnail sizes instead if they are large images.

6. Use the spoiler tag for multiple images and videos. When posting images and videos (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, gifs, etc), if you have more than 3 images and/or videos, the fourth image/video onward need to go into the spoiler tag. This facilitates the transition between pages and enhances the user experience for those who have limited data caps.      

Spoiler

7. Do not post consecutively (one after another). Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post.     

8. Do not engage in non-related conversations and share non-related content. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

9. Do not post "I own this page" or make "thread milestone celebrations." It is not necessary to have five pages of variations of "I own this page" or "Congratulations on making 1000 pages!" We may prune the forums anytime so there is no point in celebrating.

10. Use the spoiler tag for multiple images and videos. When posting images and videos (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, gifs, etc), if you have more than 3 images and/or videos, the fourth image/video onward need to go into the spoiler tag. This facilitates the transition between pages and enhances the user experience for those who have limited data caps.

11. Do not create new threads or posts to post fanfix or post entire fanfix in the official threads. Fanfix belong in the fanfix forum. You can only post a link or a banner that leads to the fanfix in the fanfix forum. Discussions regarding the fanfix are otherwise prohibited in this forum. Also, continuously advertising your fanfix in a thread will be regarded as spamming.

12. Do not solicit votes for external poll/vote sites. One post with the link and instructions for voting should suffice. Do not continually post poll updates/results and request for participation. Final results for poll/vote may be posted on its completion.

Full Actors/Actresses Rules > Here

Please keep this thread organized, clean and peaceful when posting.

Have additional questions or comments? PM a moderator or admin.

— FILMOGRAPHY —

Dramas

zsG2NNI.jpg

2014 | Secret Love

2014 | Pinocchio

2014 | Forever Young

2015 | I Remember You (cameo)

2015 | Girls' Love Story

2015 | Sassy, Go Go

2015 | Remember — War of the Son
2016 | Memory
2016 | Page Turner

2016 | Gogh, The Starry Night

2016 | Wanted

hZ6yJOH.jpg

2017 | Traces of the Hand

2017 | While You Were Sleeping

2017 | Prison Playbook

2018 | Modul Love (cameo)

2018 | A Poem A Day

2018 | The Ghost Detective

2018 | Hymn of Death
2019 | VIP
2019 | Welcome 2 Life

2020 | My Unfamiliar Family

2023 | Crash Course in Romance

2023 | Taxi Driver 2

TV Movie

2016 | Mystery Freshman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[News] 2017.11.28 Shin Jae Ha explains how his friendship with Lee Jong Suk helped them play brothers in "While You Were Sleeping"

by S. Park

Lee-Jong-Suk-Shin-Jae-Ha.jpg

In SBS’s hit drama “While You Were Sleeping,” Shin Jae Ha played the role of a high school student named Jung Seung Won, the younger brother of Jung Jae Chan, played by Lee Jong Suk. Because the drama was pre-produced, it began filming last winter and aired this September.

Shin Jae Ha commented, “Because the drama was pre-produced, it didn’t feel real until the final episode aired. When I filmed other dramas, the final episode and final filming coincided, so it really felt like it was the end. But this time, because I felt it after the airing of the finale, I felt sadder than I did for other dramas. There was a huge feeling of emptiness.”

It seems like Shin Jae Ha wasn’t the only one who felt this way. The actor revealed that he hung out with his co-stars until 5 a.m. to catch up after the finale aired. The co-stars also went on a trip to Sapporo. Although he, Lee Jong Suk, and Jung Hae In were the only ones who went to Sapporo, he said that everyone was supposed to go but couldn’t due to scheduling conflicts.

Lee Jong Suk and Shin Jae Ha technically have already played brothers before in the drama “Pinocchio.” Shin Jae Ha starred as the younger counterpart of Ki Jae Myung (Yoon Kyun Sang), the older brother of Ki Ha Myung (Lee Jong Suk). Shin Jae Ha revealed that he even saved Lee Jong Suk’s number as “My Older Brother” in his phone.

Shin Jae Ha explained, “There was only one scene where we met in ‘Pinocchio,’ but when we played brothers [in ‘While You Were Sleeping’], we got to converse for a long time. Lee Jong Suk is very shy, but he put in a lot of effort [in trying to get close], so I also messaged and called him every day to make an effort as well. After filming, we were basically living together, and the longest we don’t see each other was two days.”

According to Shin Jae Ha, the two actors usually meet late at night to eat yummy food, watch movies, chitchat, and hang out at cafes. When asked how they got so close, Shin Jae Ha shared, “As the main character, Lee Jong Suk was feeling a lot of pressure. From what I saw next to him, he couldn’t even sleep. He was always studying the script. I really wanted to help him relieve his worries. So I would act cute, make him happy, and tell him stories. I guess he felt thankful for that, and we naturally got closer.”

This off-camera chemistry transferred on-screen, where the two transformed scenes with one or two lines into comical, realistic scenes with hilarious ad-libs.

source: (1) and soompi

• 2 weeks later...

[Instagram] 2017.12.14 Shin Jae Ha's IG Update - with Jung Hae In.

Jae Ha cameo in Prison Playbook, in support of Jung Hae In's new drama :)

[News] 2017.12.14 Jung Hae In and Shin Jae Ha Reunite On Set of Prison Playbook

by D.Kim via Soompi

On December 14, Shin Jae Ha shared a photo of him posing with Jung Hae In on the set of tvN’s “Prison Playbook.” He wrote as the caption, “These two nice people end up meeting again at a prison,” referring to the fact that they both played nice characters in “While You Were Sleeping” but are now playing prisoners.

In the drama “Prison Playbook,” Jung Hae In plays the role of Captain Yoo Jung Woo, who goes to prison for being linked to the death of a soldier. Shin Jae Ha’s character Kim Min Sung is a poor student and convenience store part-timer who ends up at a prison for not being able to pay the settlement after getting involved in a car accident.

“Prison Playbook” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

[News] 2018.01.09  Actor Shin Jae Ha Confirmed For Role In New Medical Drama
by E. Cha via soompi

1kpSSPp.jpg

Actor Shin Jae Ha has been confirmed to be appearing in tvN’s upcoming medical drama, “You Who Forgot Poetry” (literal translation)!

On January 9, a representative for Shin Jae Ha’s agency stated, “Shin Jae Ha has decided to appear in tvN’s new drama, ‘You Who Forgot Poetry.'”

Shin Jae Ha, who recently appeared in “While You Were Sleeping” and “Prison Playbook,” will be taking on the role of Kim Nam Woo, a student who is training to become a physical therapist. Actors Lee Yoo Bi, Lee Joon Hyuk, and Jang Dong Yoon have also been confirmed to appear.

“You Who Forgot Poetry” has already garnered interest for being a medical drama with a fresh perspective—instead of focusing on doctors, the drama will follow the lives of other hospital workers, such as nurses, physical therapists, technicians, and interns.

Source (1)