Education: Chung Ang University

Agency

YamYam Entertainment

|| Official website || Naver || Instagram ||

Social Media

|| Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || You Tube ||

Other information

Wikipedia [Eng] [Kor] [Chi] || AsianWiki || DramaWiki || Naver || Daum ||

Kim Min Jae is the first generation trainee with CJ E&M as a music rapper. He then debuted as an actor in Forever Young. He probably was not as well-known until he portrayed childhood version of King Wang Yeo in tvN's hit drama, Goblin and as male nurse, Park Eun Tak, in Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim. Since the success of Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim, he has since been awarded New Star Award in last year SBS Drama Award and have been nominated Best New Actor (TV) for the upcoming 53th Baeksang Arts Award.

= Please abide to below forum rules when posting =

1. All general forum rules apply. Please read the rules carefully. You will be warned if you are found in violation of any of these rules.

2. Do not bypass the swear filter. Using *, ! or other symbols in place of a letter is unacceptable.     

3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

4. Do not quote pictures or long posts. Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well. Threads that are meant solely for pictures belong in the k-entertainment general discussion.

5. When posting pictures, you are allowed to put 50 pictures in one post. Consider posting pictures in thumbnail sizes instead if they are large images.

6. Use the spoiler tag for multiple images and videos. When posting images and videos (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, gifs, etc), if you have more than 3 images and/or videos, the fourth image/video onward need to go into the spoiler tag. This facilitates the transition between pages and enhances the user experience for those who have limited data caps.     

Spoiler

7. Do not post consecutively (one after another). Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post.     

8. Do not engage in non-related conversations and share non-related content. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

9. Use the spoiler tag for multiple images and videos. When posting images and videos (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, gifs, etc), if you have more than 3 images and/or videos, the fourth image/video onward need to go into the spoiler tag. This facilitates the transition between pages and enhances the user experience for those who have limited data caps.

10. Do not create new threads or posts to post fanfix or post entire fanfix in the official threads. Fanfix belong in the fanfix forum. You can only post a link or a banner that leads to the fanfix in the fanfix forum. Discussions regarding the fanfix are otherwise prohibited in this forum. Also, continuously advertising your fanfix in a thread will be regarded as spamming.

11. Do not solicit votes for external poll/vote sites. One post with the link and instructions for voting should suffice. Do not continually post poll updates/results and request for participation. Final results for poll/vote may be posted on its completion.

Full Actors/Actresses Rules > Here

Please keep this thread organized, clean and peaceful when posting.

Have additional questions or comments? PM a moderator or admin.

• Like 2

— FILMOGRAPHY —

zHwyrf7.jpg

DRAMAS

2014 | Forever Young

2015 | Persevere, Go Hae Ra

2015 | The Producers

2015 | Twenty Again

2015 | Because it's the First Time

2016 | My Little Baby

2016 | Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim

2016 | Goblin

2017 | The Best Hit

2018 | The Great Seducer / Tempted

2018 | Mr. Sunshine (cameo)

R39rQPc.jpg

2019 | Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency

2020 | Doctor Romantic 2

2020 | Do You Like Brahms?

2021 | Dal Li and Gamjatang

FILMS

qdUEHR4m.jpg

2018 | Wrestler

2018 | Myung Dang (cameo)

2018 | Swing Kids (cameo)

ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS

4eq1BQX.jpg

2015 | Twenty Again - Star

2015 | Because It's The First Time - Our Feeling

2017 | The Best Hit - Dream

2018 | Prison Playbook - That's The Way It Goes

MUSIC VIDEO APPEARANCES

2015 | Park Bo Ram - Celepretty

2015 | Hong Dae Kwang - Good Luck

2017 | Red Velvet - Would U
2019 | Punch - Heart

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
[News] 2017.06.13 Kim Min Jae Confirmed For New Movie, Lee Sung Kyung Still In Talks

by D. Kim via Soompi
Kim-Min-Jae-Lee-Sung-Kyung.jpg

Actor Kim Min Jae will be playing Yoo Hae Jin’s son in the upcoming movie “Lovesling” (tentative title).

On June 13, Kim Min Jae confirmed the news and expressed that it was an honor to work with such an amazing senior actor.

Meanwhile, actress Lee Sung Kyung is still in talks. She is reportedly considering the role of a character who has a crush on Yoo Hae Jin.

“Lovesling” is a film about a father and son uniting through wrestling. Filming will begin in July.

Source (1)

[News] 2017.06.13 Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Min Jae, and Yoo Hae Jin to star in new film 'Love Sling'?

By yckim124 via AllKPOP

yoo-hae-jin,lee-sung-kyung,kim-min-jae

Actors Kim Min Jae and Yoo Hae Jin have confirmed their appearances in upcoming new film 'Love Sling', while Lee Sung Kyung is still reviewing the role offer!

On June 13, both of Kim Min Jae and Yoo Hae Jin's labels confirmed that the two actors are set for the film. Meanwhile, YG Entertainment revealed, "Lee Sung Kyung's appearance is under discussion."

In 'Love Sling', Kim Min Jae will be playing Yoo Hae Jin's son. Lee Sung Kyung is in talks to play Kim Min Jae's girlfriend who ends up having a crush on her boyfriend's father.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Minjae's Singing Playlist - he doesn't show his singing often but he actually sings very very good! I wish to hear more of his singing and hope he sing an OST too, not only rap :blush:

Edited by Pi Mi
  • Like 1

Minjae's Dance & Rap compilation Playlist (2014-now) He's such a cute little boy and so handsome and talented since then :blush:

Other videos compilation Playlist

Edited by Pi Mi
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

[2017.08.08] BTS of Kim Min Jae as Narrator for My Love My Friend Show

[NEWS] 2017.08.08 Actor Kim Min Jae Selected as ′Romantic Teller′ for ′My Love My Friend′

Narration actor Kim Min Jae has been selected as the Romance Teller for the upcoming Mnet reality program My Love My Friend. Previously, Kim Min Jae captured the hearts of fans through the teaser video for My Love My Friend, which will begin airing on August 8 at 11PM KST.

Kim Min Jae will view the male and female friends in the the same light as the viewers and have the role of the Romance Teller. He will be able to narrate the program while keeping in mind the male and females′ emotional state.

The production team shared, "Kim Min Jae′s charming voice matches well with ′My Love My Friend.′ Through his special role as the ′Romance Teller′ he will bring more excitement to the viewers."

Meanwhile, Mnet′s My Love My Friend will bring together 4 teams of a male and female couple that want to find love. The group of 8 will then spend 3 nights together and try to find love through a variety of events from couple matching, dates and more. The new program will begin airing on August 8 at 11PM KST.

Source: MWave

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

[News] 2017.09.27 The Seoul Awards Announces Nominees For First Year of Ceremony

The Seoul Awards will be held for the first time this year!

The new awards show will celebrate the top dramas and films, as well as the actors that graced them. The winners will be selected through scores, with 70 percent determined by expert judges. 30 percent is determined by a group of 60 citizens who are chosen through an extensive interview process.

The ceremony will be held at 6 p.m. KST on October 27 at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Palace.

Congratulations to Kim Min Jae for being nominated for:

Best New Actor (Drama)

Kim Min Suk – SBS “Defendant”

Kim Min Jae – KBS “Greatest One-Shot”

Yang Se Jong – SBS “Saimdang, Light’s Diary”

Kim Jung Hyun – KBS “School 2017”

Source: Soompi

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[Movie] 2017 First Preview Photo from Upcoming Movie, Wrestler

o5RnPKY.jpg

Wrestler (레슬러) was previously reported with the tentative title, "Lovesling". As seen in the above photo, the movie stars Yoo Hae Jin (Taxi Driver), Lee Sung Kyung (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo), Sung Dong Il (Reply 1988), Jin Kyung (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim), Na Moon Hee (I Can Speak) and Lee Han Seo (The Best Hit).

One notable thing is Kim Min Jae reunites with his former The Best Hit and Romantic Doctor co-stars, Jin Kyung and Lee Han Seo.

• Like 1