[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Wolf 狼殿下

sugarplum892

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This drama is on several "Coming Soon" sections in various platforms in China: Youku, IQIYI, WeTV. Youku Official YouTube Channel has uploaded the trailers just today. No airdate given but given the publicity everywhere else, I'd say we can hope for upload within the next 30 days if not before. 

Good News! The drama has just been liscensed by Viki! There will be subs! No information about a premiere date on Viki but I've noticed that Viki has gotten several Youku dramas lately so I think we may see it at Viki when it premieres at Youku. 

Frankly, still hoping it comes to Netflix.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mskk1354 said:

May 7th is the rumored date because the director posted countown on his/her weibo. Super excited! Also, on viki and iqiyi it says it's coming soon!!

Yay!!! Finallyyyyy it’s moving towards us :)

• Like 3

On 4/29/2020 at 5:16 AM, mskk1354 said:

May 7th is the rumored date because the director posted countown on his/her weibo. Super excited! Also, on viki and iqiyi it says it's coming soon!!

OMG hopefully that is true!!!!

• Like 2

I heard on twitter that it's starting May, 18th. I saw the trailer way back in 2018, when I hadn't seen Xiao Zhan in anything yet, and just from the three 1 milli-second cuts of him, I looked him up to see if he acted in anything else. I hope this drama lives up to my expectations!

• Like 2