sugarplum892

QgP1Q_4f.jpg

Details:

Chinese title: 狼殿下/ Liang Dian Xia
English title: The Wolf

Genre: Ancient, Romance

Episodes: 58

Directors: Meng Fan

Producer: Chen Yu Shan (Lady and the Liar 千金女賊)

Broadcast Period: November 19th, 2020 to January 14th, 2021

Cast:

Li Qin

Darren Wang Da Lu

Guo Shu Yao

Xiao Zhan

Synopsis:

In the last years of the Tang Dynasty (late 9th to early 10th century), a military governor and warlord named Zhu Wen (Ding Yong Dai) is out in the countryside when he happens to come across a boy who has been raised by wolves.

The warlord decides to take the boy in, adopt him, and name him Zhu You Wen (Darren Wang).

Zhu Wen then proceeds to launch an (ultimately successful) coup, usurping the Tang monarch and installing himself as the first Emperor of the Later Liang Dynasty (907-923).

The new Emperor names Zhu You Wen as a royal prince.

At court, Zhu You Wen forms a bond with a woman named Ma Zhai Xing (Li Qin), the daughter of a government official.

Despite his lofty status at court, Zhu You Wen is motivated by a strong sense of justice that was instilled in him during his years of living in the wild.

He and Ma Zhai Xing begin to form a romantic bond. And with her support, he plans to temper his adoptive father’s unpopular and overly strict reforms – and battles to foil a series of dastardly plans hatched by his scheming foster brothers.

Cr viki

The Wolf 狼殿下 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

The Wolf 狼殿下 Viki Episodes

Lady and the Liar 千金女賊 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I just recently came to know about Xiao Zhan (the second lead in this drama) thanks to "Oh my Emperor" and oh my God he looks so manly in the trailer (and healthier) that I barely recognized him. I am his new fan and watched some interviews of his on YT and he seems like a down to earth and genuine guy. 

I had seen some stills of this drama ages ago and sad to know there's still no air date yet :(

Li qin and Shawn dou both don't seem to have any luck with air dates. No wonder tears of heaven is still pending since ages ago.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...