[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Flame’s Daughter 烈火如歌

sugarplum892

@Alila Nguyen: I agree with you, ZF and ZYH have an alternative, but they choose it different. They always think they do it right for RG, but in the end it is RG always the one, who get hurt. YX must fix their false choice and save RG.

ZF and ZYH just hear, what they wanted too, for me both are selfish. ZF just listend to a a foreigner without a question. ZYH believes a foreigner, so that he get poisend. Then he let YX heal him, even he knows, that the reason behind this healing is to week YX. YX died he was sad, but not sorry.

Spoiler

YX did not complain what happen to him as long RG is safe. YX did so much for RG - in the end he got nothing, not even the words "I love you", which he wanted to hear most.

36 minutes ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

(1) I'm still waiting for episode 11 and onwards to get subtitled! This drama is too mysterious for me. Lol.

(2) Is there any english translation out there of the novel? It got translated to Vietnamese! 

1) I already watch it until 15 and it got better

2) I don't think it was translated in english - I read it in Vietnamese and got hooked. 

The drama started to be different than the novel now - I only hope, that the drama give YX a much better End. 

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

I think Ruge already like YX, she wanted to visit YX's place and said it sheepishly lol

Uhm which episode?

Spoiler

I do think Ruge did started to like YX, however, he dies. And because of his absence and she didn’t know he can come back, she might move on to ZYH :( I do love YX and RG together between 12-15, they are adorable together.

oh a question for those who read the book: so YX is like cold (he has like a cold curse/punishment due to the fact that he went evil before), and RG is like hot/fire because that’s her family’s kungfu, so technically she can cure/help him feel better? So why is that when he was curing ZYH, she doesn’t use her fire to help him 0.o?

and if only RG knows the 7 candles was for his life and not ZYH as YX told her, the part where he was left all alone, I felt so sad.... 

1 hour ago, Joyce Nguyen said:

great drama, does anyone read all the book?

12 hours ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

(1) I'm still waiting for episode 11 and onwards to get subtitled! This drama is too mysterious for me. Lol.

(2) Is there any english translation out there of the novel? It got translated to Vietnamese! 

As far as I know nobody has translated the book. I started with the first part of chapter 1... no idea if I will manage to do the whole thing as I've never really tried :D

https://ayusura.wordpress.com/2018/03/04/current-read-the-flames-daughter/

And nope, I have not read the whole book yet... There are spoilers in Chinese all over youtube. I think one describes the book ending? Another claims the ending has been changed? It's a little confusing.

Also helping with the subtitles but some of the translated names of places that were picked are killing me XD but I can't change it...

15 hours ago, LuMNaL said:

I love the difference thought here. I am happy, that not everyone has the same opinion, that make the discussion more lively:

Reveal hidden contents

1) YX already lost RG once...he only wanted, that she will live this life happy and sound. YZH is a prince and in the palace there is alot of intrige. And if she is with YZH there, she will be in danger and could be a target. It is already hard to watch over RG and her problem and I think, he don't wanted that to look over YZH too.

2) Right, it is not OK that he messing with her mind. But he just wanted that to safe her, if he is selfish, he wouldn't come back to safe her. He lost so much power, only because he wanted to safe her and come alive again too early. He need 100 years, that he could gain his power back - but no, he decided to safe her and give himself up! Only when she didn't remember anything about reveng and YZH she could live in peace - that is why he did it. As already mentioned it ist not right but an excuse.

She never told him she loves him - she always said, I will tried. The reason was, this exchange from him to be immortal, only to see her again. 

For me it means alot, when she first saw him alive again, she asked him, if he will leave her again. When he intend to leave her again, than it is better, that she never has to know him. So she won't be hurt, when he left.

I must say - I love YX in the drama more than YX in the novel, even I already love him there

Spoiler

1) It was not about protecting her, it was about having her with him 24/7. He kept everything from her so that she wouldn't go to YZH because he just wanted her to be with him. He did that throughout the entire novel, kept her from seeing YZH whether it was the palace or not. He threw ANOTHER tantrum when YZH was reunited with RG in their house lol. I mean YZH had to tell her to console YX?!? And if it's JUST about protecting her, then why did he let YZH die? YZH is someone close to her, whether romantically or not, YZH dying would crush RG and yet he let it happen. He was selfish and wanted to get rid of his rival, he was just hoping that she wouldn't find out about it until it was too late. There's a reason why the drama decided to cut this part out.

2) I don't deny that he loves her and that's why he came back to save her (although if he didn't, he would have lost her again and would have to wait for a long time for her to come back through reincarnation so). Again personal opinion but what he did after that ie erasing her memories, telling her they were husband and wife, brainwashing her, and kissing her etc. Yes I know YZH also kissed her but she was completely aware of who she/he was and didn't push him away. Here, she was completely lost and even then, she still push YX away when he suddenly kissed her. 

I honestly don't care what his excuses were, it's gross. I can't imagine someone doing that to me, I would feel violated.

Yeah she told him she would try to love him because that was a condition he set out for her in order to save YZH from dying (something that he let happen on purpose but wateves) and RG said in the novel, she keeps all her promises. However all throughout the novel and to the end of the book when he was about to disappear into thin air, he continued asking and she continued saying no, she does not love him, not even a bit. She even said she hated herself because she couldn't love him so yeah she never loved him. 

Nah, if it was just about seeing her again, then he wouldn't continue to pester her throughout the entire novel and making conditions left and right to get her to love him. 

Well yeah she cares for him and loves him but it was not the kind of love he was asking for and that's why she continued to say no every time he asked. She loves ZF that way too and that's why she chose to save him at the end but again, it's not the same love she had for him before.

YX from the drama and the novel are very different. In the drama, YX did not know that YZH was going to be poison. In the novel, he was literally there when YZH was given the bowl/cup wateves and knew that something was wrong with the cup but chose not to say anything. YX is the male lead in the drama so of course they're not going to put that part in because he would look really bad....ya know what, even the characters are very different. In the novel, YX is more childish? I mean RG constantly told him he was a child in the novel when she's the teenager here and he's an old fairy.

Another example is ZF. In the novel, ZF killed both the child and father with his own hands. In the drama, the evil guy and a bunch of fodders did it. But ZF is going to do worst things in the novel so I don't know how they're going to handle that...maybe they'll make it look like an accident loll. In the novel, ZF is irredeemable and even the author said, her initial intention was to let him die.

There's also YZH in the novel and drama. In the drama, YZH knew that saving him would hurt YX but he was selfish and let it happen. In the novel, YZH had no idea because lol, he was almost dead and passed out. I assume the drama did this because they don't want anyone to ship YZH and RG since YX is the male lead but in the novel, the selfish one was YX not YZH.

But again, the drama and novel are very different because the male lead is now YX and not YZH. YX never told YZH to leave everything behind in the novel, he never saved YZH when he was a baby like in the drama, etc. HIs world only revolved around RG and that's pretty much it. The novel also never went into their past lives so the whole being evil before was something the drama made up. Although I think she never loved him in the past life either because YX in the novel said something like you never loved me in the past life and you don't love me in this life. Erm, they also never really went into their powers like hot/cold lol it was just a love story with some really weird things.....

@helpmeimpoor haha thanks for providing more information on the book :) not sure whether the book treat ZYH as main lead or support, but I think being a drama, they needed a male lead, and vic is more famous than the actor who acted as ZYH, and knowing the audience, YX has more draws xD however, since YX will be missing/absent for a while, he’s not truly lead lol!

about how in the novel YX just let ZYH drink the poison, well, he’s not god xD he can’t interfere much, isn’t there a saying that if you meddle with fate, it doesn’t turn out well? If he is going to meddle with fate, it will be all about her lol! And not some random dude, he’s not a saint, he’s pretty much human being xD also, does ZYH like YX initially? In the drama, ZYH shows strong dislike and distrust at the start, so even if he feels something is fishy about the cup, and doesn’t know for sure, would ZYH trust him? So far, n this is based on the drama, is that if YX dislikes something, ZYH will do just that lol.

anyway, I do think Ruge in the end did not love YX :bawling: in the novel, otherwise the author did not waste her time to write such a long explanation. And with what you wrote about YX, wow he’s even more tragic than I thought lol. Desperately doing everything (the good and some bad/questionable things) just to have cold water on his face! 

i can’t say who she loves as I haven’t read the book yet, will do when I have time xD

last and not least, YX in the drama didn’t tell ZYH to leave everything behind, he told RG in ZYH’s room when ZYH has already passed out, however, that is the one thing you don’t need to tell ppl, everyone knows that. RG asked in the drama because in a sense, she was super naive and the question just roll off her tongue anyway.

i don’t think I expect YX to be a saint like YH from 3310 :) and this author seems to like writing flawed characters anyway.

oh, is YX one of the 4 Xiang that helps ZYH’s father solidified the throne? Or is this another thing the drama make up xD?

also spoiler me about ZYH’s part in the book? I know ZF’s part because of many spoilers lol but not many talk about ZYH in the book

7 minutes ago, Alila Nguyen said:

@helpmeimpoor haha thanks for providing more information on the book :) not sure whether the book treat ZYH as main lead or support, but I think being a drama, they needed a male lead, and vic is more famous than the actor who acted as ZYH, and knowing the audience, YX has more draws xD however, since YX will be missing/absent for a while, he’s not truly lead lol!

about how in the novel YX just let ZYH drink the poison, well, he’s not god xD he can’t interfere much, isn’t there a saying that if you meddle with fate, it doesn’t turn out well? If he is going to meddle with fate, it will be all about her lol! And not some random dude, he’s not a saint, he’s pretty much human being xD also, does ZYH like YX initially? In the drama, ZYH shows strong dislike and distrust at the start, so even if he feels something is fishy about the cup, and doesn’t know for sure, would ZYH trust him? So far, n this is based on the drama, is that if YX dislikes something, ZYH will do just that lol.

anyway, I do think Ruge in the end did not love YX :bawling: in the novel, otherwise the author did not waste her time to write such a long explanation. And with what you wrote about YX, wow he’s even more tragic than I thought lol. Desperately doing everything (the good and some bad/questionable things) just to have cold water on his face! 

i can’t say who she loves as I haven’t read the book yet, will do when I have time xD

last and not least, YX in the drama didn’t tell ZYH to leave everything behind, he told RG in ZYH’s room when ZYH has already passed out, however, that is the one thing you don’t need to tell ppl, everyone knows that. RG asked in the drama because in a sense, she was super naive and the question just roll off her tongue anyway.

i don’t think I expect YX to be a saint like YH from 3310 :) and this author seems to like writing flawed characters anyway.

oh, is YX one of the 4 Xiang that helps ZYH’s father solidified the throne? Or is this another thing the drama make up xD?

also spoiler me about ZYH’s part in the book? I know ZF’s part because of many spoilers lol but not many talk about ZYH in the book

That's my opinion too, because Vic is much more popular than the other guy so they changed the main lead to him. Also, probably because a disabled main lead is not as attractive and fight scenes would be much harder? I don't know, but um in the 4, Yang Yang's character was suppose to be Raymond's in TVB and he wasn't disable either so yeah.

It's fate that YZH should die? I disagree lol. In the novel, the king was given a poisonous bowl/cup because the evil prince wanted to kill him to get the throne. The king then gave the cup to YZH because he loves him. YX was there and knew everything but kept quiet about it. He is actually a fairy/immortal, not a human so yeah. And he later saved ZF so I don't buy that he can't interfere and save YZH. Again, it's selfish imo and that's why I think the drama cut it out. 

YZH never had negative feelings about YX in the novel lol. He didn't interact with him much, if at all, because he was instantly back to the palace the minute they got to the flame mansion. He was never threatened by YX at all and even told RG to comfort YX when he threw a tantrum. He's also not the kind of character to do something opposite just cause it's YX that told him to. 

Yeah his character was suppose to be a tragedy. The author said so. But drama is different and looks like she loves him back.

I haven't caught up to the drama yet, I just saw what you wrote and was (kinda) replying to you. I'm only up to ep 11 so far. Anyways, I assume that YZH never needed to leave the palace because he was disabled and wasn't view as a threat to anyone. He was never the target anyways, it was the king. But I'm talking about in the novel, not the drama because the drama changed anyway. Maybe he wanted to be king in the drama lol. 

I don't expect him to be a saint (although he IS a fairy), but I'm not OK with what he did in the novel. #1 is a flawed character, but #2 is beyond flawed imo and that's why I was done with him. Just my opinion, of course.

Never went into why the king is so respectful of YX. Just said something like he randomly appears once in awhile, and nobody knows why the king likes him so much. Honestly, the novel is just about love.....maybe I missed something but they don't talk about anything else but love really lol. 

Erm what do you want to know lol? Well click if you want to know everything....

Spoiler

Basically in the novel, YZH couldn't save RG so he hated himself. Evil guy knew this and offered him a ears, legs, health, and RG if he would help him take over the world (har har). YZH initially refused so evil guy said have a test run and see! So YZH kinda wavered afterwards. When they all got together to take down evil guy, they failed and evil guy said it's because YZH betrayed them. 

Evil guy then tempted YZH again. RG was drugged by evil guy to sleep with YZH or else she would die. Um I'm a bit unclear about this part but RG said that YZH did not violate her and did something else to save her instead. Use your (dirty) imagination haha!!! Anyways, turns out everything was just plan by YZH, RG, YX, and ZF to fool evil guy and kill him. Evil guy got angry and took everything away from YZH including eyes and ability to speak and locked him in a dark prison. But wait, they have another plan! Anyways, they killed evil guy at the end but RG had to choose who to save because evil guy wanted to take everyone down with him. She chose to save ZF and die with YZH. YX saved everyone so as not to let her die and his spirits vanished. He then went into YZH's body to become his eyes, ears, tongues, and legs so that he would always be with RG. So RG ended up with YZH but like parts of YX lol.

Author later said that YZH did not die and that YX's soul eventually left YZH's body.

Anyways, YZH basically did not want RG unless she choose to be with him, it was on her own terms etc. and not drugged by evil guy and that's why I think he's a better character than YX in the novel. That's the biggest problem I have with YX what with the whole erasing memories and brainwashing her. I think YX does love her the most out of 3 and he gave up the most for her so I get why people like him a lot but just not my cuppa tea.

Lol, I knew the author has to say 

Spoiler

YX’s soul left ZYH because seriously if RG continuously rejected him then knowing him inside ZYH just make everything awkward. And even if she loves him, he can’t be inside ZYH while ZYH’s soul is still in it, super awkward lawl! However, for YX just vanished like that, it’s just sad. I think the author just has the case of wanting to make a sad ending >_>

the thing about why YX is not a saint, even though he’s a fairy (fairy is not 100% saint, they all peculiar in a sense, they are not pure evil, but a lot of fairy are not 100% good either. Journey to the West shows just that lol. Main thing is there is that goodness to them I guess? Like at the crucial moment, they would do the right thing. Anyway, compare YX to YH in 3310, YH can sacrifice a lot of thing without doing something as bad as YX is because YH has BQ’s love once, and he destroyed her love for him, and he knew it, and he wanted to make it up. He has the love, and lost it, and therefore he can sacrifice unconditionally. YX has never got that chance, if I have to endure 1000yrs (the beginning of the book it said he was an ice rock for 1000yrs?) to gain power and to meet her again, I would try to at least somehow get that chance. And if brainwashing her allows her to be safe and give him that chance, most if not all, will do it. Anyway, will be interesting to see if the drama include that bit or not. It seems that in the next few episodes that come out tomorrow, RG’s father is encouraging ZYH to pursuit RG?

also I think the author is silly to corner herself lol. She can’t make up her mind whether she wants ZYH or YX, having it end as YX still alive but in ZYH’s body but then left is basically mean he’s dead, and tortured him to see how loving RG is to ZYH >_>??? Idk... and even if YX is forever living inside ZYH is still basically bad, if one reads the book and know for sure she loves ZYH??? Lol, now if I read the book and find out this, I would certainly want to punch the author :lol: because it’s just messy messy messy :tongue: 

so for all all those that read the book, how long do I have to wait until YX is back lol. I don’t think I can watch this without YX, his mischievous smile is adorable xD

I agree in the novel the character of YZH is much more to prefer and you could love him easy. YX has a different character - he is the opposite of YZH. He is childish, could be selfish but most of all he is very loyal. As a reader, there is just you love him or not.

Spoiler

I choose YX because he could bring to RG more coulor in her life. With YZH she always have to look after him, she is like a sister, a nurse. Of course, there was moment, when she saw him as a man. When her heart pounded faster, when he take her hand or kiss her. But for me it means nothing. Maybe, because myself already got this experience - it is a beautiful feeling, to be treasured from a man. But that doesn't mean, you are in love with this one.

If YX is selfish, he wouldn't say to RG at the end, when she wanted to die with him and he asked: "What about YZH?" But she didn't care, only want to go with him. He didn't take her with him, just let her sleep. When she woke up, and know that YX gone and saw YZH's incapability, she choose to stay back, so that she could take care of him.

I am happy - that in the drama, they let YX more be grown-up. That bring him more acceptance. Whe I read the novel, I often think - what if YX is less childish more thoughtful. And now I got my YX like my imagination in the drama

2 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

so for all all those that read the book, how long do I have to wait until YX is back lol. I don’t think I can watch this without YX, his mischievous smile is adorable xD

I don't remember it clearly, but I thought it was not so long. In ep 16, when YX is not in there - I was already missing him.

Ming Xiaoxi (author) said in his postscript, " Zhan Feng is stupid, right? Maybe it's not entirely appropriate for him to be stupid." Zhan Feng is not stupid. In my opinion, he is spiritually clean. If it is stupid, he will not be able to hide and not send, he will be impulsive early. However, in front of the "truth" of being "used and deceived," he implied disillusionment in his personal emotions; when he was faced with a loving decision, he never chose to use and deceive the feelings of RUGE .

cr: weibo translated by google

@LuMNaL

Hello :) I see that you have read the book. I was hoping that maybe you can give me a spoiler regarding Dao Liexiang & Lei Jinghong's relationship. Will they have a happy ending? I have download the viet audiobook for this drama but I havent had time to listen to it yet. So if you can help me with the spolier I'd really appreciate it. Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, nna125 said:

Ming Xiaoxi (author) said in his postscript, " Zhan Feng is stupid, right? Maybe it's not entirely appropriate for him to be stupid." Zhan Feng is not stupid. In my opinion, he is spiritually clean. If it is stupid, he will not be able to hide and not send, he will be impulsive early. However, in front of the "truth" of being "used and deceived," he implied disillusionment in his personal emotions; when he was faced with a loving decision, he never chose to use and deceive the feelings of RUGE .

cr: weibo translated by google

Uhm, what’s this loving decision? Can you clarify? He deceived her feelings by refusing to marriage her at the beginning? I’m sorry, I know English is like everyone’s here secondary language, but he did deceived her, no?

37 minutes ago, Alila Nguyen said:

Uhm, what’s this loving decision? Can you clarify? He deceived her feelings by refusing to marriage her at the beginning? I’m sorry, I know English is like everyone’s here secondary language, but he did deceived her, no?

I qouted the words from weibo claimed to be author's postscript and use google translated it. It was not my own words (you can see I give credit to source as the last sentence).

But I agree that he didn't deceived her love. If he was such a bad guy, he should married her and became head of sect and kill her father and dump her later.

my english is not good, sorry if make you confuse.

6 hours ago, BaiZiHua said:

@LuMNaL

Hello :) I see that you have read the book. I was hoping that maybe you can give me a spoiler regarding Dao Liexiang & Lei Jinghong's relationship. Will they have a happy ending? I have download the viet audiobook for this drama but I havent had time to listen to it yet. So if you can help me with the spolier I'd really appreciate it. Thanks. 

I don't remember, what happen to them exactly. But in the novel they don't talk about a relationship of them. The drama is different than the novel. In the drama at the wedding of ZF RG changed her dress into an other color, because she won't wear a red dress like a bride. In the novel she still wore a red dress.

1 hour ago, nna125 said:

I qouted the words from weibo claimed to be author's postscript and use google translated it. It was not my own words (you can see I give credit to source as the last sentence).

But I agree that he didn't deceived her love. If he was such a bad guy, he should married her and became head of sect and kill her father and dump her later.

my english is not good, sorry if make you confuse.

Nw :) I think I know what you mean. Anyway, because of YM, I think they change ZF character so much, that he’s not so despicable, and make him yet another broody unfortunate soul -.- there are a lot of ZBB fans, so they try to make him look good, yet again. I can’t stand him in 3310, not his acting anyway, character wise - I found him ridiculous and illogical -.-

and tbqh, even though in the drama, ZF didn’t kill the dad and the kid (I love the kid, best I’ve seen in a Chinese drama, not one bit annoying) but he chose to lay a trap for them, he chose to kill the dad. Once he picked the “kill every openings” trap, he can’t be naively think he and his people will let a kid go >_> This sort of change just make me rolled eyes >_> total fan service >_>

Just watched the long trailer for this and it contained some spoilers

Spoiler

It seems they will have it so that Ruge understand the extend of YX’s love for her. They will have loving scenes which will be her feeling how much love he would treat her if he is alive. Soooo it’s not as sad as in the book, he still end up dead but at least she remembers and understand how much he loves her. I’m satisfied with this for now, even though I would want them to be together, but it ain’t happening so this is all I hope for, just like YX, small tiny hope for some sweet moments between them lol

12 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

Lol, I knew the author has to say 

Hide contents

YX’s soul left ZYH because seriously if RG continuously rejected him then knowing him inside ZYH just make everything awkward. And even if she loves him, he can’t be inside ZYH while ZYH’s soul is still in it, super awkward lawl! However, for YX just vanished like that, it’s just sad. I think the author just has the case of wanting to make a sad ending >_>

the thing about why YX is not a saint, even though he’s a fairy (fairy is not 100% saint, they all peculiar in a sense, they are not pure evil, but a lot of fairy are not 100% good either. Journey to the West shows just that lol. Main thing is there is that goodness to them I guess? Like at the crucial moment, they would do the right thing. Anyway, compare YX to YH in 3310, YH can sacrifice a lot of thing without doing something as bad as YX is because YH has BQ’s love once, and he destroyed her love for him, and he knew it, and he wanted to make it up. He has the love, and lost it, and therefore he can sacrifice unconditionally. YX has never got that chance, if I have to endure 1000yrs (the beginning of the book it said he was an ice rock for 1000yrs?) to gain power and to meet her again, I would try to at least somehow get that chance. And if brainwashing her allows her to be safe and give him that chance, most if not all, will do it. Anyway, will be interesting to see if the drama include that bit or not. It seems that in the next few episodes that come out tomorrow, RG’s father is encouraging ZYH to pursuit RG?

also I think the author is silly to corner herself lol. She can’t make up her mind whether she wants ZYH or YX, having it end as YX still alive but in ZYH’s body but then left is basically mean he’s dead, and tortured him to see how loving RG is to ZYH >_>??? Idk... and even if YX is forever living inside ZYH is still basically bad, if one reads the book and know for sure she loves ZYH??? Lol, now if I read the book and find out this, I would certainly want to punch the author :lol: because it’s just messy messy messy :tongue: 

Spoiler

I read that he was in there for 10 days only.

Agree to disagree. :)

He died in last chapter of Book 1 and came back in middleish of Book 2. However, since he is the lead in the drama, I expect him to come back a lot sooner.

9 hours ago, LuMNaL said:

I agree in the novel the character of YZH is much more to prefer and you could love him easy. YX has a different character - he is the opposite of YZH. He is childish, could be selfish but most of all he is very loyal. As a reader, there is just you love him or not.

Hide contents

I choose YX because he could bring to RG more coulor in her life. With YZH she always have to look after him, she is like a sister, a nurse. Of course, there was moment, when she saw him as a man. When her heart pounded faster, when he take her hand or kiss her. But for me it means nothing. Maybe, because myself already got this experience - it is a beautiful feeling, to be treasured from a man. But that doesn't mean, you are in love with this one.

If YX is selfish, he wouldn't say to RG at the end, when she wanted to die with him and he asked: "What about YZH?" But she didn't care, only want to go with him. He didn't take her with him, just let her sleep. When she woke up, and know that YX gone and saw YZH's incapability, she choose to stay back, so that she could take care of him.

I am happy - that in the drama, they let YX more be grown-up. That bring him more acceptance. Whe I read the novel, I often think - what if YX is less childish more thoughtful. And now I got my YX like my imagination in the drama

Here is my interpretation of that scene:

Spoiler

The fact that she chose not to say anything about YZH when YX asked her that tells me a lot. Remember that this was minutes after she straight up told YX that she did not love him, not even a little. Now YX may have lied to her many many times in the novel, however, she has always been upfront and honest with him about her feelings. She could have said, "what about him? I don't love him either so let's go!!" But she remained silent and that tells me the one she loved was in fact YZH. YX understood this and disappeared alone.

8 hours ago, BaiZiHua said:

@LuMNaL

There is no relationship between DLX and LJH in the novel.

Spoiler

In the novel, DLX's significance was marrying ZF. Purple guy and his sect was to be blame for LMJ's death. He actually liked YZH's girl bodyguard and I was so relieved because I thought he would fall into RG's harem. No offense but that harem is full and everyone in there is very sad!!

6 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

Nw :) I think I know what you mean. Anyway, because of YM, I think they change ZF character so much, that he’s not so despicable, and make him yet another broody unfortunate soul -.- there are a lot of ZBB fans, so they try to make him look good, yet again. I can’t stand him in 3310, not his acting anyway, character wise - I found him ridiculous and illogical -.-

and tbqh, even though in the drama, ZF didn’t kill the dad and the kid (I love the kid, best I’ve seen in a Chinese drama, not one bit annoying) but he chose to lay a trap for them, he chose to kill the dad. Once he picked the “kill every openings” trap, he can’t be naively think he and his people will let a kid go >_> This sort of change just make me rolled eyes >_> total fan service >_>

Spoiler

I hate ZF quite a bit in the novel too because of all the despicable things he did. However, I also felt sad for him because he was just a teenager and everyone in the novel pretty much threw him under the bus and straight into hell, all to protect RG. Even grown men in the novel were manipulated by the evil guy to do despicable things, much less an orphaned teenager. In fact, ya know what, I really hate LMJ.....

Archived